Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder tonguelashing

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
Breeder tonguelashing
October 20, 2005
That article made me very happy. Maybe I'm just a mean bitch, but I love seeing these idiots getting slammed! Aren't Christians supposed to be modest, humble, people? How much time can they possibly devote to Jesus, when they're either breeding, or tending to their brood? While it's true that the Bible says "Be fruitful, and multiply", or something to that effect, I don't think this is what the "good book" was implying. But, since I'm not a Fundie Christian, I wouldn't really know for sure.
GuiltFree
Re: Breeder tonguelashing
October 20, 2005
OH, MY, GOD! Have you visited their family website? Check out the "family recipes" at:

http://www.duggarfamily.com/articles/recipes.php

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to blindfold myself, hold my nose, and eat so much as a sponfull of any of that crap. Velveeta??? Yuk!!
Anonymous User
October 21, 2005
Oh, my DOG, that is disgusting! I confess that I do like tater tots once in a while, but just plain...not in that barfalicious casserole.

These people eat WAY too much convenience food. Velveeta...gack!

I found it funny how, at the end, they put a copyright notice that forbade anyone from selling these recipes for profit. Yeah, right...who the FUCK would want to buy them?

Gack.
sprogless
October 21, 2005
Did anyone else notice in the green bean recipe, that they mention that it's a favorite of company? Is that supposed to mean that they actually serve that other crap to their guests? If so, they musn't have many. Nobody in their right mind would steal those recipes, let alone buy them, so the copyright is really unnecessary. Another thing to think about- If they run out of Velveeta, they may use Cheez Whiz in a pinch. Also, who puts cottage cheese in lasagna, then boils it in a slow- cooker? What the hell? I can only imagine the mess that would make!YUCK!!!
Pets4MePlease!
October 21, 2005
Jesus-tap-dancing-christ!!!!!! I've read it AAAAALLLLL now. I just visited the very train-wrecky Duggar Famblee website. My favorite is the recipes. Gross. Why don't they just fill a trough with swill and feed it to those little swine? I don't know what's worse - the recipes or the fact that they are using up natural resources just by eating? And did anyone read the page called, "Michele to Moms?" UnFUCKING real. She's bleating and mooing about having so much work to do, being tired and feeling overwhelmed, and that "God will provide." Yeah, ok. You keep telling yourself that, sweetie. And while you're at it, have another kid. This country isn't overpopulated enough yet. Get a fucking clue. It's the religious right like these assholes that is going to be the death of Roe vs. Wade.
CF Scorpio
October 21, 2005
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Also, who puts cottage
> cheese in lasagna, then boils it in a slow-
> cooker? What the hell? I can only imagine the mess
> that would make!YUCK!!!

Believe it or not, my DH puts cottage cheese in his lasagna. Apparently that's the way they do it in Texas, although my Italian friends back home in the Northeast would roll their eyes! I certainly would never make it that way, but it doesn't taste too bad if you don't think about what it is while you're eating it.

Nour
October 21, 2005
Boy, I sure have learned something:
Having a crazed giant monster squirrel latched onto your head makes you do crazy shit with Cool Whip and tator tots.
sprogless
October 22, 2005
I've has cottage cheese in lasagna before, but it's the slow- cooker that does me in. It takes 45 min. to bake a real lasagna in the oven. Why in the hell would anyone use a flipping slow- cooker? That takes all day! I just cannot get over how stupid Michelle Duggar, is. She's just retarded.
NevelC
October 23, 2005
One good thing. If they regularly eat like this, none of them is going to live to be very old. What a bunch of fatty, starchy, nauseating crap.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.