Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teenagers opting for motherhood

Posted by WaterLily 
Teenagers opting for motherhood
July 18, 2006
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/5186614.stm

Sorry, url didn't work on my rant. This one works, however.

lab mom
These kids aren't opting for motherhood, they arent throwing anything away with it either. they are failures in progress and are taking the apparently "easy path". these breeder scum are nothing more than parasites on the backs of the working stiffs who pay for their mistakes.

If i sound a bit bitter, it's cause it is becoming evident that i am paying for half the kids in my county to eat lunch at school, just cause i bought a house. Let the little crotch-fruit starve for all i care, maybe the rest of the world will get to watch "poor little babies" starve over here for a change, instead of us being expected to pay for their fuck-ups too.
Re: Teenagers opting for motherhood
July 19, 2006
once upon a time when i was working at the local college i had a friend, of sorts, and she decided to oops someone, she didnt need him, but once she had the kid, she got everything, a house, money, etc.. luckily she never looked my way.. even so , i would have run, having a kid is as rowdy says an apparent easy path, but we know the reality

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 19, 2006
I hear you, Rowdy! I get tired of people demanding that schools keep "free lunch" for the Section 8 and teen breeders' offspring. Many schools have now offered "free breakfast" as well. What is next? The kids going back to school in the evening for "free dinners"?

If a childfree-by-choice working stiff gets laid off or no longer can work due to illness, no one is offering that tax payer any food stamps, Medicaid, or rental assistance. Unless the CF'er has family, s/he is S*O*L. All a woman has to do is pop out a loaf and she & the kid get all of the bennies.

It irked me when a childed/married friend once said she resented the childfree because her sons would be paying for our Social Security. I reminded my ignorant friend that I do pay plenty in taxes due to no dependents and pay out my fair share to SS. I also reminded her that the CF pay plenty in taxes to subsidize even the suburban breeders.
"It irked me when a childed/married friend once said she resented the childfree because her sons would be paying for our Social Security."

That is my biggest peeve in the world - how the hell are their kids paying for my social security? I have even been told that by the time I'm eligible, there will be no more social security! If those kids are paying for my social security, then what the hell is that line on my pay stub that says "SOCIAL SECURITY TAX" (or whatever the hell it says).

That saying about how the kyyddds are paying for my social security is just another mindless breeder meme, just like how there would be no people left if everyone were like me, or any of the other stupid unquestioned bingoes.
Anonymous User
July 19, 2006
This is yet another example as to why breeders are stupid. They are stupid enough to think that we expect to live solely on Social Security when the time comes. However, it is likely to be the breeders themselves who will be forced to live on that, and nothing else.

Why? Because they spent every red cent on their kids, that's why. I don't know how these breeders can afford to both put money into college funds for their brats, AND save for retirement. While it is nice if parents can afford to help their children go to college, it is NOT a necessity. Both Catdaddy and I had to find our own way to pay for school, and we are still paying off his student loans for MIT.

He originally started out at MIT in the 70's, but had to drop out because he ran out of money, and his parents didn't have any to give him. He joined the Navy because it was a way to earn money and learn a trade. He didn't complete his MIT degree (electrical engineering) until many years later, and that's why we still have the student loan debt).

So, NO...it won't kill little Sprogford to earn and/or borrow his/her own money for college.

But that loan will be paid off in a couple of years, but we've still been putting money into a retirement plan. If we'd had kids, we'd not be able to afford to do this.

I'd like to hear back from these breeders years from now, when the kids they sacrificed it all for are grown, gone, and living off of the fruits of the education that the parents paid for in full. I'd like to hear from them when they are shunted off to some government subsidized, substandard nursing home, with Social Security being their sole income. And of course, the ungrateful sprogs never come to visit.

The best thing about being CF is that we put our destiny into our own hands.
sprogless
July 19, 2006
When I was in school, there was no free lunch program. School food is cheap enough, anyway. I got ahold of the local elementary schools' menu (from my sister), and I can't believe what these kids are getting for breakfast- I don't eat this well! A basic breakfast consists of eggs, bacon OR sausage, hash browns, a choice of juice or cocoa, and a piece of fruit. The price is $.70. Now, even the most pathetic welfare trash can afford this, but Sis says that most of the kids in her sons' school are on the free program. Our tax dollars at work, folks!

Let me see if I've got this right- Teenagers (minors) cannot vote, drink alcohol, own property, get decent jobs, or consent to most medical treatments, but they're allowed to breed babies, and get the bennies. WHY??!! Oh, yeah, human rights and all that happy crappy...

Breeders of all ages are the dregs of society.
July 19, 2006
It kills me how welfare sows cannot afford to pay less than a dollar daily for their sprogs'lunch at school. BUT --- they walk around with cellphones and flashing their fake fingernail jobs.
July 19, 2006
Also, India, they can also afford their drug addiction...

I kid you not.

lab mom
Grrrrrrrrr! The whole free things for welfare sprogs pisses me off. THe school I worked at has a free breakfast program that my tax dollars are paying for. They also have a free breakfast and lunch program that operates during the summer months. Can you imagine, as a kid, being sent to the local school to eat breakfast and lunch during the summer? Our state also has a program to provide vouchers for school clothing (each season), and supplies for the free lunch kids. Also, as a teacher, you can't ask kids who are on free lunch to bring any money in for field trips, parties, or anything else. The school or the teacher has to provide it. All this free stuff provides free money for the parents to spend on their hair, nails, cigarettes, drugs, drinking, and so on.

Once, the day after I'd assigned a book report, I received a note from a mooooo stating that her son couldn't do a book report because they didn't own any books and didn't have any money to buy a book. I wrote back, "Have you heard of the library?" A few days later I saw this moo in our local 7-11. She was in front of me in line buying 3 cartons of cigarettes. No money for a book though.
> Once, the day after I'd assigned a book report, I
> received a note from a mooooo stating that her son
> couldn't do a book report because they didn't own
> any books and didn't have any money to buy a book.
> I wrote back, "Have you heard of the library?" A
> few days later I saw this moo in our local 7-11.
> She was in front of me in line buying 3 cartons of
> cigarettes. No money for a book though.

Ugh, poor kid...
July 20, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Also, as a teacher, you can't ask kids who are on
> free lunch to bring any money in for field trips,
> parties, or anything else. The school or the
> teacher has to provide it. All this free stuff
> provides free money for the parents to spend on
> their hair, nails, cigarettes, drugs, drinking,
> and so on.

It does bother me a lot that these breeders EXPECT the teachers to provide in a monetary way for their sprogs to go on field trips or for parties. Why is the teacher expected to use her/his salary for these kids?
July 20, 2006
Especially when the teachers make such crappy salaries and already pay taxes to support those effing parasites!

I hate all this "free stuff for sprogs" bullshit. If you can't afford to take care of your stupid kid by yourself, DON'T HAVE ONE! It's as simple as that. (I'm not talking about PNBs who lose their jobs or get sick or whatever, of course.) I really wish everyone would stop kissing breeder bum.
Anonymous User
July 20, 2006
Sherz' post about teachers and free lunch sprogs made me see RED!

As I have mentioned here before, my family was getting food stamps for a time while I was growing up. If there even was such a thing as a free lunch program, I never knew about it. We lived close enough to the school, where we did this horrific thing called GOING HOME FOR LUNCH. I'm sure that if this had not been an option, we would have just brown bagged it.

And although money was tight, my parents still managed to scrape together the money for Catholic school tuition (which was only about $200 a year, but still...), uniforms, school supplies, and field trips. They were proud people, and did not expect other people to pay for everything. It was hard enough on my mother to have to go on food stamps!

Speaking of food stamps...another rant about the breeders who collect them these days. I realize that the monthly allotment is not much, but with careful planning, it IS possible to make them stretch through the month and still eat decently. We took advantage of coupons and sales, and never had any *luxury* foods. The fact is, you get the same nutrition from a can of tuna as you do from a lobster. Lobster is very yummy, and I can't wait to partake in some Maine lobster this weekend when we go to Maine for our anniversary. But it will not be paid for by the public dole!

Yet now, I see breeders using food stamps to buy lobster, Chateaubriand (very pricey cut of a beef filet), Evian water, and all manner of other *luxury* stuff. And then they bitch and moan that the monthly allotment is *not enough*. So we have to pay for free breakfasts, free lunches, and other free sh*t for these brats...what will be next, free dinners? Free blow jobs for when they are in their teens?

If I ruled the world, I'd re-vamp the food stamp program to limit what foods can be bought with them. No junk food, no soda, no *luxury* foods. They can get inexpensive things like hamburger meat (same nutritional valuse as the aforementioned Chateaubriand), chicken parts (bone-in, as it's MUCH less expensive, bone-in thighs cost about $1.00 a pound), canned tuna, pasta, rice, and an assortment of fresh and frozen fruits and veggies. No sugary breakfast cereal, just basic like plain Cheerios and corn flakes, shredded wheat, and Quaker Oats. They could also get stuff like beans (canned or dried), peanut butter, and eggs. To drink, they can have milk and juice. This is pretty much what my mother bought with the food stamps, and we always had enough. And we didn't die.

This has actually served me well, as there were times as an adult that I was poor (but not eligible for food stamps). Since I had learned budget food shopping from my mother, I was able to do so for myself when I needed to. The brats of today's breeders will never learn this, as every dog-damned thing gets handed to them for free.

While I enjoy my lobster as an occasional treat, I still look for sales and clip coupons. And I still like canned tuna and ramen noodles!
July 20, 2006
I used to be a bagger at a supermarket in the early 80's and then again for a brief stint in 1990. YES...I did see welfare slags buying Maine lobster with their food stamps. God!!! Talk about absolute nerve. Most of the cashiers were seeing red as well. I have NEVER been on any public assistance. If lost one job, I went out and got another. Sure, I have worked some crummy jobs but that is the breaks of living life. For me, it was better than collecting unemployment. I don't care of the welfare h*'s monthly food stamps or welfare money will not stretch for the entire month. Too freaking bad! Get a job if she does not like it. When I was growing up, my grandfather used coupons and looked for "specials". My mother bought fancier foods and we went out to eat a lot. HOWEVER, she earned a good income and could afford such luxuries. During the strike, we only got "specials" from the store and did not go out to dinner.
sprogless
July 20, 2006
Whenever I see the Food Stamp moos in the grocery store, I'm tempted to toss a box of condoms in their cart when they're not looking. The dumbassed moos probably wouldn't get it- they'd think they were sausage casings or something...

July 20, 2006
if i remember there are wic stores, where you cna buy specific things, free basically, when i was with faust, the MOO there, went there, and ok got a few things, a few packets of sweet cereals for faust, but she got baby formula.. at $12 a carton, and she got about 10 of them, and nappies, she got 144 of them.. for the pwecious.. plus her other 2 kids aged 2 and 4.. i couldnt beleive it, we do not have anything like that here, if they cant afford high end food, get cheap stuff, its just as good, if cooked right, in fact i love cheap stuff, sometimes more than expensive and i am an easy cook. i have even had the same meals 3 days on the run, quick simple and filling. but they want special stuff, expensive (and i mean cheap for england.) if the parents here can afford twice as much as there, and they get less money here.. then dear god they are lazy, greedy selfish pigs..

http://www.tesco.com/pricecheck/ check this out for prices of stuff in the UK wont always be the same name.. but close enough

hamburger meat, is mince meat here (not to be confused with minced meat which is a sweet thing in christmas cakes, with sultanas, raisins, and sometimes brandy etc) organic beef mince is £4.22 for 400g, budget is 800g for £1.24, so basically double it..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 20, 2006
One thing to remember about teenagers is that they are incredibly stupid about things like, forethought, planning and thinking ahead. If a teenager finds out she can get money and presents if she gets pregnant, then more likely than not, she will get pregnant without thinking about the fact that she's basically stuck with this thing which will be way more expensive in time and money, than what she gets from the state or breeder-brained relatives. Offer a male teenager $50 to do something incredibly stupid and harmful, and more likely than not they'll do it. They're thinking about what they can get right away for that $50, and not that they'll lose their arm in the wood chipper...not that I've ever offered a teen $50 to put their arm in a woodchipper.
July 20, 2006
we beleive you feh..thousands wouldnt wink.. he he he

Anonymous User
July 20, 2006
The WIC program in the States stands for Women, Infants & Children. I can't say that I have heard of specific WIC stores, but most regular grocery stores participate. I worked in a store and had to deal with this at one time. The way it works is that they give out vouchers for specific items...milk, formula, cereal, peanut butter, eggs, and such. Nappies/diapers are a new one on me...it used to just be for food. Why can't moos save money and use cloth diapers? Oops, I forgot...washing them would be TOOOOO HAAAARD!

And I might add that the moos get this IN ADDITION to food stamps. Jeez, will the freebies NEVER end?

My most annoying WIC story was when I was a customer at the local Stop & Schlop supermarket. I usually try to avoid getting into a line behind breeders, as they almost always stall the line. But this time, I could not avoid it.

The moo was trying to buy milk with her WIC voucher. However, the stipulation was that the milk be the less expensive store brand, so she was supposed to buy Stop & Shop milk. She was trying to buy Hood (a New England name brand.

So the cashier tells the moo that she can't get that kind of milk...the computer won't let her ring it in with the WIC voucher. She has to go back and change it for Stop & Shop milk. So moo goes back, and returns with Garelick Farms (another New England name brand) milk. The cashier tells her, once again, that it HAS to be Stop & Shop brand. She calls for a manager, who goes back and gets S&S milk for the moo.

And the moo actually had the STONES to complain, that store brand milk was *not good enough* for her kyds! Jeebus, milk is milk, and I bet S&S mile actually comes from either Hood or Garelick Farms, anyway. Most generic/store brand items actually ARE made by name brand producers.

And who is she to complain over something that she is getting FOR FREE? She's lucky to be getting anything at all, the stupid moo.

The cashier and the manager pretty much told the moo, too bad, those are the rules, and that is what you get. Like it or lump it.

And finally, I was able to pay for my own items, including a carton of Stop & Shop milk. If it's good enough for me, it's good enough for anyone.
Believe it or not, fresh out of college, my first job was as a children's advocate at a battered women's shelter. I saw more human misery than I care to expand on. One of my duties was to make sure the moos (and yes 99.9% of these women were moos) were taking advantage of all of the lovely benefits the good ol'government could provide for their sprogs. The one thing the system didn't seem to provide was diapers, but my job had that covered too. I had to solicit donations for diapers and other needed items from local businesses. These donations weren't just for the women staying in the shelter. Any welfare moo that wanted to could ring the front door buzzer and ask for free dieapers. We were instructed to give them only 3 at a time, but some of these teenagers would diaper beg everyday, several times a day. I only worked there on summer until I got hired as a teacher (out of the frying pan, into the fire!) It was such a frustrating job because the majority of women returned to their abuser over and over, no matter how much help they were offered. While I understand the psychology of this, it's difficult to watch repeatedly.
July 20, 2006
I buy the offbrand (wal-mart's) brand of milk. It's not poisen.

lab mom
July 21, 2006
http://www.cbpp.org/5-17-04wic.htm

left unchecked, however, a growing phenomenon in the WIC program — the spread of “WIC-only stores” — could compromise this cost-containment success and drive up WIC food costs significantly.[1] Although WIC-only stores currently are concentrated in a handful of states, they account for about 40 percent of WIC food voucher redemptions in California and more than nine percent of WIC food voucher redemptions nationwide, and their share of WIC food sales has been growing at a substantial rate.

In states such as California, WIC-only stores are attracting increasing numbers of WIC participants. Many WIC-only stores use a share of the increased profits they make by charging higher prices on WIC foods to attract additional WIC participants by offering incentives such as free diapers, strollers, or even bicycles. Since the sole source of sales revenue in these stores comes from federal WIC funds, WIC funds are essentially being used for items such as diapers or strollers that are not allowable WIC purchases, as a way to bring more WIC shoppers into these stores.

According to USDA data, there were 523 WIC-only stores in 13 states in fiscal year 2000.[3] The next year, 12 states reported having 621 WIC-only stores — a 19 percent increase in one year.[4] By fiscal year 2002, states reported having 778 WIC-only stores, an increase of another 25 percent.[5] In this two-year period, the number of WIC-only stores thus grew by 49 percent

July 21, 2006
Sherz, I understand what you felt about the women returning to their abuser over and over again even though you realise the psychology of this behaviour. It is like my former friend who allows his nasty overseas stay-at-home wife to verbally and emotionally abuse him...along with "accidently" breaking things in the house when he refuses to automatically hand over money for her every little desire. I do understand the psychology of staying with an abusive mate because this man was married before to an American woman who was just as cruel and did some other things. I could no longer stand by and watch this man be destroyed by Wife #2. I can see why many family members give up on their female relative who keeps going back to her abuser.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2006
Merc, thanks for that info. That article explains why I haver never heard of WIC-only stores...they do not have any in Massachusetts.

I'm torn on the issue. For selfish reasons, I'd like to see more of these stores, just so that I don't have to get stuck behind the stupid breeders in line at the supermarket. It would br great if tehy could use the WIC vouchers ONLY at these stores.

On the other hand, the high prices bother me, as they come out of the taxpayers' pockets. But if they can pass legislation that puts a cap on how much they can charge, and it was the same as what the regular supermarkets in the area charge, then I'd be all for it.

But then, if that happened, most of these stores would close, as there is really no incentive to run them. They are making their money by price-gouging, why else would anyone want to open a store to deal with only welfare breeders? Sounds like one of the inner circles of hell to me!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.