Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1659 generations at Target

Posted by sprogless 
sprogless
#1659 generations at Target
July 19, 2006
Where are the men & boys? They're at home, invisible, to the public, because if they "existed" there would be no bennies.

A lot of welfare moos encourage their teenage daughters to sprog early and often. Once the girls reach 18, the state cuts off the moos, and they have to keep the bennies coming. The only way to do that is to have their girls breed. I've always thought this was child abuse, but of course, the state doesn't see it that way. They make all of this hoopla about education, abstinance, etc. All of the education in the world isn't going to make any kind of difference when their moos are drilling this kind of "family values" into their daughters' heads. It's as sad as it is infuriating.
CF 4 Ever
Re: #1659 generations at Target
July 19, 2006
Sprogless, thanks for the answer! I've always wondered (privately) why these welfare famblies (groups) seem to be mostly girls, with the occasional exception of a little boy-sprog or two. But for the most part, they are girlz--crowding the aisles at Wal-Fart, at bus stops, on front porches, etc. Girlz, girlz, everywhere! Some cars are toting 6 girlz to the hair salon for $100 hairdos. Now I get it--the guys don't exist! A girl I knew in high school now is responsible for bringing TEN people into the world, by 'invisible' guys. She had girls, and then they had more girlz. Guys come sniffing around, do their thing, then vanish into the ether.
Mrs. Ogre
July 19, 2006
Wal-Fart ... ha ha ha good one. In Quebec, we say something similar: Wal-Marde (a pronounced like in apple and final e silent), "marde" being slang for "shit". I don't shop there, but I know it's infested with sprog vermin.
July 19, 2006
I prefer to shop at K-Mart, where there isn't shit loads of sproggen, instead, you find more senior citizens and ederly shopping there. It's always MUCH quieter shopping at K-Mart than Wal-Mart. I don't dare go to Target.

lab mom
sprogless
July 19, 2006
Agreed. K-Mart is much better. Target is a little better than Wal-Mart, though. But, just a little.
Anonymous User
July 19, 2006
I refuse to shop at Wal*Mart, simply on principle. They not only run little mom & pop businesses out of small towns, giving the people NO other shopping choice...but they are very shitty to their employees. Even more so than most retail chains.

I call them Mall-Wart, after seeing this on a bumper sticker. The sticker said, "Mall-Wart: Your Source For Cheap Plastic Crap".

I call K-Mart "K-Fart", but I do prefer them to Mall-Wart.

I'm grateful to live in an area where we do have many shopping choices, and Mall-Wart does not rule the world!
CF 4 Ever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sprogless, thanks for the answer! I've always
> wondered (privately) why these welfare famblies
> (groups) seem to be mostly girls, with the
> occasional exception of a little boy-sprog or two.
> But for the most part, they are girlz--crowding
> the aisles at Wal-Fart, at bus stops, on front
> porches, etc. Girlz, girlz, everywhere! Some cars
> are toting 6 girlz to the hair salon for $100
> hairdos. Now I get it--the guys don't exist! A
> girl I knew in high school now is responsible for
> bringing TEN people into the world, by 'invisible'
> guys. She had girls, and then they had more girlz.
> Guys come sniffing around, do their thing, then
> vanish into the ether.

LOL I've been calling it "Wal-Fart" myself for a while now. Yeah, I shop there, but I try to get in and get out. I usually go either early in the morning or late at night to the nearest 24-hour store because I can't deal with the crowds that are usually there during "peak hours."
Sherz
July 20, 2006
I hate the Wal*mart in my area because it is a miserably crowded place full of asshole SAHMooos and their brats.

I especailly hate the K-mart in my area. For some reason everytime I'm in there I see the most down-trodden, depressing, examples of human misery on the planet. The last time My DH and I k-mart shopped there was a group home bus full of hooting retards ambling around the store They also don't have enough people on staff at the k-mart in my area. If you have a question about a product, or need something from a top shelf, you are shit out of luck, and when you do find someone to help you it's usually some pale, vague, sunken-eyed, inbreed without a clue.
July 20, 2006
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
> Wal-Fart ... ha ha ha good one. In Quebec, we say
> something similar: Wal-Marde

Hmm... are you a RBO fan, by any chance, Mrs. Ogre?
July 20, 2006
I hate Balls-mart much much more than any other large chain store, it's like the Chuck E Cheeze of shopping. Beyond the horrific way they treat their employees, and their predatory retail practices, they're designed to be the most awful places on earth. I've never been in one that didn't smell of urine, wasn't filled with shrieking children and parents, and didn't have at least a quarter of the lights burned out. The stores must be designed by a nazi war criminal, and the lay out must be planned by the least functional of the mentally challenged.
Don't even get me started on the fact that the aisles are barely wide enough to fit one cart.

At the very least, Target has some understanding of design, carrys decent quality items for a reasonable price, and generally is well lit, laid out sensibly and has aisles that allow two carts to pass. The closest thing we've got to K-Mart here is Big Lots, which rarely has children in it for some reason, and I'm totally addicted to.
sprogless
July 20, 2006
Feh Wrote:
> I hate Balls-mart much much more than any other
> large chain store, it's like the Chuck E Cheeze of
> shopping. Beyond the horrific way they treat
> their employees, and their predatory retail
> practices, they're designed to be the most awful
> places on earth. I've never been in one that
> didn't smell of urine, wasn't filled with
> shrieking children and parents, and didn't have at
> least a quarter of the lights burned out. The
> stores must be designed by a nazi war criminal,
> and the lay out must be planned by the least
> functional of the mentally challenged.
> Don't even get me started on the fact that the
> aisles are barely wide enough to fit one cart.

They're ALL like that! I was saying the same thing to DH a few months ago. He'd never been there, and I made him go on a field trip with me. When we got home he said he'd never seen so many drooling idiots in his life, in any one place.
Big Lots is the best! I've only seen maybe 2 or 3 kids since I began shopping there, and they were well behaved.
Sherz, I'm sorry your K- Mart sucks. Ours is going downhill, too, but I'll shop there until it's no longer safe for regular folks.
July 20, 2006
I've been in probably 5 different Balls-marts in my life, in 3 different states, and they're all equally horrific. Unfortunately, sometimes you seriously do not have a choice.
Sherz
July 20, 2006
Oh, I love Big Lots. We have one that's sort of in an out or the way location, so it's never very busy. It's really fun to go junk shopping there! They also have craft items. It's fairly close to the movie theatre, so I sometimes go look around ther before the movies.
July 20, 2006
I wonder why Big Lots is generally devoid of children? I've been in a few, and am a regular at the one in my town, and I've only heard the shrieks of children a couple times. I've seen kids there a few times too, but they've never been a problem.
Sherz
July 20, 2006
I didn't realize that others were basically child free. I always thought ours was because it was so out of the way.
July 20, 2006
I love big lots, too. I almost NEVER see children there. Don't here them much, anyways.

Sorry to hear about some of your Wal-Marts being all crappy. Our is ok. Except all the damn brats.

lab mom
July 21, 2006
I avoid Monstro-Mart like the plague. Every time I've been in there, I've nearly had a panic attack. I'd rather go to a smaller and more civilized store, even if I have to pay a little more. Like Zellers, around here. The prices are comparable.
July 22, 2006
Yeah, I get the creeps going into monstro-mart, too.

lab mom
sprogless
July 22, 2006
It's not just the breeders, and their brats that make Wal- Mart so unpleasant. Ours is full of ex- cons, gangbangers, and scary people. There's a prison a few miles down the road, and I swear the furlough crowd is staffing that hell- hole. I'm terrified of the greeter! He's bald, and he has gang tattoos all over his head. He wears a wife- beater to work, and obscene tattoos of naked women all up and down his arms. I'm not tat bashing, but these are the kind your cell mates give you. The blue ones.

I hate that place.
July 22, 2006
we never have greeters in supermarkets, strange difference in culture.. most people if they came across that in the UK, would walk straight out again..

and no one ever says have a nice day.. or we would go back to them and say, whats good about it, high unemployment, 3rd world war about to start and so on.. totally browbeat themwink

perhaps you can do that.. have a nice day, what so nice about it, war, famine, death, and destruction, ... he he i am evil

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 22, 2006
Add me to the list of us who hate Wal-Mart. The only thing I ever buy there when I go with my mum is cat treats, if the supply has run low. One thing I did like there was the rack of $5 rings, but I have an obsession with silver rings, so I count this as a personal quirk. I digress. I also notice there's only one fucking aisle that's wide enough for two carts to pass, and the retards who built the place decided to stick a freaking bench right in the middle of one of the aisles. I prefer Kmart...better prices, more room, and a better selection.

And, of course, I never have been in Wal-Mart once and not seen a breeder with their cunt-tart(s).
July 22, 2006
i too have a passion for silver rings, i have over 30 of them wink... need more hands..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 22, 2006
Wal-Mart caters to breeders with their disney themed this or that. K-mart caters to a diff. crowd. As with Target, might I add.

lab mom
Leaning toward childfree
July 26, 2006
In Omaha, we call the gross Targets Targhettoes and the upscale ones Tarjays (to sound French, I can't put an accent mark over the e, so I have to spell phonetically).
Sherz
July 26, 2006
The Target in my area must be a Targhetto, because it's a mess! The aisles are always disorganized like a bunch of teenagers with no work ethic work there!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.