Advanced

You gotta be kidding

Posted by Mrs. Ogre 
Mrs. Ogre
You gotta be kidding
July 20, 2006
Check this out:
http://www.byroncrawford.com/2005/05/ghetto_prom_pic.html

All the time I was looking, all I could say was Oh my fucking god!
Anonymous User
Re: You gotta be kidding
July 20, 2006
"This is probably my favorite, just because there's a nerdy-looking cracka-ass cracka dressed up as a pimp in it."

Hahaha! It's true!

The worst one is by far the last one, the preggo belly one. Aaah!
sprogless
July 20, 2006
I weep for the future.

When I was in high school, preggos weren't allowed to go to the prom. They were sent to continuation school, and treated like the ho's they were. Jeebus...
July 20, 2006
My school had 2 preggos the 4 years I was there and they were shunned like the ho-bag sluts that they were. It was an embarrassment to be pregnant in high school in the 80's.

My corneas are permanently damaged from the images of Prom In Da'Hood. What are those people thinking, anyway? Klassy with a capital K.
Sherz
July 20, 2006
Dayam! Dat looked like one mutha f*ckin' crunk prom, mutha trucka!

I can't believe the slutty clothing they were wearing. The one girl in the red dress looked like her hoo-ha was about to come out duh dress!

The pregnant girl was just sad. I'll bet her unborn baby was her date, because I'm sure the baby daddy didn't stick around to go with her!
Anonymous User
July 20, 2006
Wow. I mean really wow. By them dressing like that,it just confirms every racist sterotype out there. Damn without good role models ie the parents, Dr.King, etc, they turn to the shit all over the media. Some dumbass redneck is going see told you they're all ho's and pimps. Sad.
Loved the one with the "cracker nerd" in it.
July 20, 2006
I went to high school in a rural area, so it was big time redneck town. I know for sure there are good blacks out there, I've seen them, but these cracked up fellows only make the good ones look bad. You know, the ones who want to make something of their life.

I bet half of that clan are all uped on crack without a doubt. The pregnant teenager one is very sad. Unfortunely she won't have much of a life. Her future is screwed.

lab mom
July 21, 2006
Waterlily, redneck towns ROCK! I am from one as well, right in the heart of the Coal Region of PA. I bougth a T-shirt from Delia's last summer that says "Redneck At Heart" across the front.
July 21, 2006
You betcha, KFLL! Also, I love that fact that redneck towns, do not take much crap from breeders! TALK ABOUT AWESOME! winking smiley

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.