Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1664 - Rice Krispies Treats

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1664 - Rice Krispies Treats
July 20, 2006
I'm surprised that MOMS even make these things any more. You can buy them pre-made now. For a lot more than it would cost to buy a whole box or Rice Krispies and a big bag of marshmallows.

Anyway, the commercial is still dumb. Dads can't make Rice Krispies treats? What about CF people? I like to make (and eat) Rice Krispies treats. Slap the cuffs on me! grinning smiley
I like to eat them, but I don't like to make them--too sticky!
Re: #1664 - Rice Krispies Treats
July 20, 2006
I love rice krispie treats, but I eat the ones that are already made.
I agree with you Sherz, they are also too much work. (The stikiness doesn't sound like fun to me)
Yeah, and also, some dads actualy LOVE to take time to do stuff with their kids. Not just the mom's. But least we never forget, to breaders, is ALWAYS about the mother.

lab mom
July 21, 2006
Rice Krispie treats are just about the best things on earth next to Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles treats. Yum! You can make 'em pretty quick, and without getting all sticky if you spray some Pam or put a little butter on your hands...or just use a spoon to smoosh them down into the pan.
Anonymous User
July 21, 2006
I love those non-stick silicon pans. They look like they would melt when you put them in a hot oven, but they won't. Nothing sticks to those babies! smiling smiley

I use a large, non-stick silicon spatula to spread it into the pan.
CFScorpio
July 21, 2006
I fucking hate ads that act like MOMs are the only ones who do certain things. A few years ago, there was a series of ads for Clorox wipes and the annoying song went, "Mom's got the magic of clorox bleach."

So apparently only Moms clean? Dad never cleans? Non-parents never clean? WTF? I didn't realize one had to be a mom in order to wipe a counter down with a chemical-saturated wipey!
July 21, 2006
I get sick of that shit too, moms probably do the least out of anyone. Everything you see in commercials is mom-centered. Give me a break. Sorry, but in my opinion, people who work OUTSIDE THE HOME IN REAL JOBS have more responsibility than some cow who sits on her udders all day doing TMIJITW.
July 21, 2006
Corporations don't make things there isn't a demand for. Thusly, there must be a demand for Smuckers Uncrustables, frozen, premade, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on white bread with the crusts cut off...and that demand comes from asshole breeder pukes who are destroying this country with their awful, stupid, entitled, out of control, nasty, rotten, materialistic spawn from hell.

I'm beginning to think that it would be a good idea to STERILIZE EVERYONE until the age of 24, then people who want can take a test and prove their ability to PARENT so they can get it reversed. And if it doesn't reverse? Too bad so sad, you'll have to adopt.
July 21, 2006
if you notice, its not just those adverts, look at the adverts closely, and you will see the majority are women, the men are the jokers or the losers.. and the women or kids best the men all the time..

and feh, you read my mind, i been thinking that for several years.. i would add, lock them up till they are 18, then let them out, imagine no noisy kids, peace, they can have an underground city full of kids with robot teachers (as thats whats going to happen)..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 21, 2006
Haha that's amazingly funny, mercurior!

Most ads center themselves the breeder puke brains. blech.

lab mom
One of my friends that I taught with and I used to have this same discussion. Remember the Norform bc implant? I used to say that it should be the law that all girls, upon their first period, should be given one. They only way to have it removed is to pass a parenting test that has a large section on common sense, and respect for others.
July 22, 2006
That is a very good point, Sherz.

lab mom
DrDanCorelli
July 23, 2006
ITA, Sherz.

The he-teenbrats should have a perma-condom attached to their dicks with superglue until they pass a sexual responsibility and parenting test as well.
July 27, 2006
I'm just shocked at how much premade, prepacked crap pahrunts feed their kids anymore.

We never had any premade shit growing up, I remember being in the grocery store with my mom while she sneered at the box cake mixes. I never understood it then but now I know why.

All those chemicals, hormones, preservatives, colorings, etc., no wonder kids today are an emotional and physical mess.
July 27, 2006
ah but they are removing preservatives, and the food spoils sooner, so you have to buy more..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.