Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kids are too expensive anyways.

Posted by WaterLily 
Anonymous User
Re: Kids are too expensive anyways.
July 24, 2006
"No pants" could mean dresses, skirts and kilts. That would be interesting.
July 25, 2006
in my wedding to faust we are having a small one, close family, maybe after a year or so we have a bit of a do. but you need that money to have a house etc..

theres a competition on a local tv show, for you to win a £50,000 wedding. i mean i could buy half a house for that.. and isnt it your day and your choice

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 25, 2006
Dresses, skirts, kilts, shorts, just no pants.

I'd rather blow my wad on the party than the ceremony. I love throwing parties, and my family and friends love going to parties.

July 25, 2006
weddings are a legal thing, but i know iam married already in me heart, only need a peice of paper saying it then everyone agrees.

a small thing, but the main will be later in our own place..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.