Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Letter to a friend...

Posted by india_darshan 
Letter to a friend...
July 21, 2006
I wrote this to a good friend, who is disabled and needs help from caregivers who work for the county. The one mentioned in the letter has a shady boyfriend. My concern is for my friend after hearing how an elderly woman in another state was murdered by the boyfriend of a caregiver who wanted the lady's cash and belongings. Yes...the caregiver of my friend is a single moo! Notice how the single moms have nasty boyfriends.

Dear ________

I am glad you are going to tell K*rl* that you are looking to replace her.

I hate to say it but it does not surprise me that she is going to bring her child on the job. The single mothers of today are something else. They have "entitlement" stamped all over their attitudes. I know it sounds mean but I see it all of the time at work, my apartment complex, and anywhere in public.

The single moms of today whine how they need money but they rarely work a full day and leave early. I see it all of the time on the job. It does not matter which field I work. It goes on with the security company. If I was an employer, I would find my way around hiring the single moms in their 20's & 30's. These women are not like you or my own mom who worked hard to give their child a decent living after a divorce.

And...the single moms of today do get hooked up with shady guys because no decent man with a future wants to support them or their child. Because of what you heard about K*rl*'s shady boyfriend, I am extremely concerned for your safety especially when you tell this woman she is being replaced. You may want to notify the office when she is coming and of your plans so someone knows to keep an eye out for you.

I just hope the little girl is well-behaved. Most of today's single mothers do not discipline their kids at all. As liberal as I am, I am with the conservatives of politics and the Church of how a father in the home makes a huge difference. Anyway...enough of my soapbox for the morning.

Please do be careful....

Love,
india_darshan

I just hope my friend does listen to these warnings and does not suddenly feel sorry for the moo. I am sure the single mother knows she is on "notice" with the county. I would bet that is why she asked my friend if she could bring her child to work on Saturday at my friend's home. Those sprogs are always used for "sympathy".
Re: Letter to a friend...
July 21, 2006
Not only that, but if she brings her brat to work, the kid ends up getting hurt and your friend could be sued. Bad news all around.
July 21, 2006
Thank-you for the advice, KFLL! I just e-mailed my friend about the liability issue. This moo does not do her work properly when she is at my friend's place alone. She just sits there and reads a magazine while being paid by the county. I told my friend it will be worse with the kid along...
Anonymous User
July 21, 2006
India, I, too, hope your friend takes your excellent advice. There are too many losers out there who will take advantage of sick and disabled people, that she can't be too careful.

Having the kid around is bad enough, but I'm actually more worried about the shady boyfriend. I know the type...these moos just have to have a MAY-UN, and they take whatever they can get. I have known a lot of single moos who take up with guys who have been in and out of jail over the years. Although I believe that an ex-con should be given a second chance, I don't think they deserve anything when they keep going back to jail over and over again. There is no helping these guys, and I can't understand how anyone who claims to be a good mother would let such a person near her kids or herself.

If this caregiver has a key to your friend's home, I'd advise her to change the locks PRONTO.

I hope it all works out for the best for your friend.
July 21, 2006
I warned my friend of possible violence. A friend's husband has a co-worker whose aged mother was robbed, beaten, raped, and murdered by the ex-con boyfriend of the caregiver. I would bet anything that this caregiver was also a single moo. Most single moms do have shady boyfriends since no decent man with a future will have anything to do with such women. Catmommy, you are correct how the single mothers will do ANYTHING to keep that man around. This is one of those times I wish I did not live cross country but still in Marin. I wish I was closer so I could keep an eye on my friend and perhaps pay a surprise visit tomorrow. All I can do is send good thoughts. Thank-you for your advice and for listening...
sprogless
July 21, 2006
Everyone here has given excellent advice regarding the safety of your friend. May I add something?

Your friend needs to get a copy of her credit report, and all of her financial documents should be placed into a safe deposit box at her bank. She should also notify the credit bureaus that she's a potential target. Her bank can help her do this, and they'll usually do it for free. She should take inventory of all of her valuables- it's possible that the moo could be using the child to rob her blind, and she'd never suspect a thing. I once worked on a case where that happened. The thief was stashing an elderly woman's jewelry in her baby's diaper. Also, if she feels like this moo is up to something, she can call social services, and arrange for them to come by for a visit when moo is there. Tell her to document everything.

Even if your friend did not give moo a copy of her key, there's a good chance she has one, anyway. Tell her to change the locks NOW. All of her windows should have dowels placed in the bottoms of the window frames, in addition to the regular locks.

india.darshan
July 21, 2006
Thank-you for all of your wise responses! I sent off another e-mail to my friend regarding protecting her credit and the possibility of the moo using her child to rob my friend. I am at work now but I do have 'Net access. I don't log in under my "india_darhsan" since it screws up the log-in at home...
india.darshan
July 21, 2006
OH GOD!!! It has happened. I just got an e-mail from my friend. Her jewelry is GONE!!! My friend had gone to the hospital a few weeks back when this moo started working for her via the county. I am speecheless...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.