Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My Bloody Valentine's new albumthumbs upwink

Posted by cosmictraveler 
My Bloody Valentine's new albumthumbs upwink
February 03, 2013
The new My Bloody Valentine album, M B V, was just released...22 years after the release of their last album in 1991, Loveless. I have to say, I'm impressed! smiling smiley It stays true to their form, but manages to be fresh and original, and not just a parody of their first two albums. It's been a good music listening night tonight! grinning smiley It was worth the wait. winking smiley Although, to be fair, I wasn't aware of MBV in 1991, because I was a kyd. I got into them because of some cool, college-age peeps I worked with at my first job in high school who were in the know and turned me onto them. tongue sticking out smiley
Re: My Bloody Valentine's new albumthumbs upwink
February 09, 2013
I still have to say that Loveless is pure perfection, and is still my favorite MBV album. smiling smiley
February 10, 2013
I didn't even know there was a new album - thanks! I have Loveless and Isn't Anything and I've been meaning to "revisit" them.

I do have to say that I was more into Curve and Lush back then.

March 01, 2013
Sorry it took me super long to reply to this thread again. tongue sticking out smiley I like both of those bands as well, especially Lush. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login