Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i need some help please

Posted by mercurior 
i need some help please
November 13, 2006
I need help,

i am trying to recall a book i once read.. its a fantasy book, and a man has to get a special weapon, one that can change shape into a battle axe or a sword, but it can change the person weilding it if they arent careful.

i remember one bit, a man has the weapon and wants it to be a big powerful sword, and it changes into it, but the sword can only be weilded by a person with 4 arms, and it turns the man into a 4 armed man.. turns him insane..

i cant recall what the book is called, please if any one can help me i will be forever grateful.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: i need some help please
November 13, 2006
I can't offer any help but my supportive, I hate it when I remember something vividly, but for the life of me, can not remember the title. It seems to me this happens much more often now, than it did when I was younger. You?
November 13, 2006
cheers feh, yup, more and more often.. with me its one lyric in a song, or 1 paragraph of a book, read years ago. suddenly comes to mind, and boy will i in a grumpy mood until i either find out or find summat else to search for

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 11, 2007
Now I want to read this book! I will ask around. Many of my friends are fans of gaming and fantasy related things. Someone has got to know about this. I'll update you if I have any luck!
December 11, 2007
thanks cats, it was a good book, but i think i have bought it, but i am not sure, with my 800 books hard time finding the one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login