Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wives denying husbands sex...

Posted by amethusos* 
Wives denying husbands sex...
December 31, 2006
I've yakked on about this issue before but put it over on The Patio since it is not only women with kids who do this sort of thing. I know a childfree-by-choice woman in her 50's who quit a good job years ago so she could sit home and be supported by her husband. Suddenly, she tells him that she does not like sex and nothing will be going on again. During menopause, a woman's body does change which means desire is not always there. However, there are other ways to show affection and intimacy other than the standard way of vaginal sex.

Many women also do the bait & switch shortly after marriage once they figure they "got" the man knowing how a divorce will be emotionally and financially costly. Yet, the same women will act so aggrieved if the men look elsewhere for intimate companionship even though there is no risk of STDs to the wife due to the "no sex" rules. I have always felt that a woman is playing with fire and will get burned if she snaps those legs shut and tells her husband how there will be no more sex. How can the wives expect that the husband will be okay with Rosie Palm and Her Five Sisters for intimate companionship?

"FUCK WORK"
GreenGrass
Re: Wives denying husbands sex...
December 31, 2006
>Suddenly, she tells him
> that she does not like sex and nothing will be
> going on again.

How can a woman expect a guy to be faithful with an attitude like that? Sheesh! And if she's such a shrew in the bedroom, I can't imagine why a guy would want to hang around if he's the sole breadwinner.
January 02, 2007
I'd just say that intimacy is an important part of a relationship and if she's not willing to engage in it, or even seek counseling to work through it, the husband has valid grounds for divorce.
January 02, 2007
ok heres a little secret of men, we possibly need more intimacy than most people suspect, in a lot of mans minds love is sex, its a way of showing complete trust, showing the vulnerable side of man, a man is never as vulnerable as when he is having sex. i am not saying all men are sex starved monsters

its the way a lot of mens minds work, even mind, but i know that sometimes its not right, and thats fine, i can always releive the tension myself.. its not as much fun, but at least it stops the feeling for a bit..

theres a lot more to intimacy than plain sex, theres cuddling, theres kissing, if you dont want full on theres other options..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 03, 2007
I always say, when you're in a loving relationship, it's just as good to give as to receive. Either way, you are helping to make your partner happy, and that should be the real point of a relationship, to do your best to make each other happy. On the same coin, one should appreciate when their partner is trying their hardest, and accept that.
January 03, 2007
exactly, just because they dont like sex, doesnt mean they cant help him or her have a little bit of fun.. wink without too much effort on the other side..
(if you get what i mean)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 03, 2007
I totally agree with all of you. Many women know that they are getting that diamond ring and possibly being supported by a man due to the exchange of renting out their vagina. Sorry to sound so crude...but it is true. A lot of women will act so sexual to keep a boyfriend interested and to get to the church altar. However, life goes by with its hassles. Wives think it is okay to suddenly say "no" to sex...and the man better not even think of looking at another female!

I more than understand how a woman's body changes after a certain age due to menopause. As Mecurior and Feh stated, there other ways to give pleasure to make a spouse feel loved and appreciated. I have said it before but a woman is playing with fire if she chooses to deny normal sexual relations with her husband. That cute girl in the short skirt at work is going to look better and better along with the internet loaded with "lonely people" dating sites.

"FUCK WORK"
Rapunzel111
July 07, 2007
I have known a lot of moos that use this tactic to punish their hubbies into doing what they want.It is just another tactic of a whiney, lazy,entitled bitch who must be obeyed, because she is doing TMIJITW,or you, hubby, are going to pay dearly.

I also notice that most moos purposefully don't take care of themselves or their appearance at all or even care about having any sex appeal for their husbands.I see them at the mall covered in baby barf, wearing sweatsuits,no make up with acne hanging out all over and 2'' thick glasses and a salad bowl haircut.(place bowl on head,cut hair around it to save money)And how many times have I heard a moo on TV say she cannot possibly even take a shower anymore because of the Baybeez.Disgusting.At least wash yourself!You stink!

These are the same women that wail because their hubby is banging the new secretary at work and they are getting a divorce.

Duhhh.Sex is not a tool used for punishment,it is for mutual enjoymnet for both partners.
Tahki (N.L.I.)
July 07, 2007
I've always heard my stupid uptight aunt saying she has a headache and it wouldn't be good for Shitlina to hear them...

Hell, when I was about 5 I heard my parents moaning through their door! And I didn't dare go in (thought there was a monster XD) I love my mom and dad and they told me they'd never dream of doing shit like this...

My soulmate Andy and I fool around a bit but always use protection until we can save up money to get the snip...it keeps us both happy. I refuse to become a moo at 16. Mom just tells me to be safe...that's good enough for her, since we aren't Gawd-duh fearing Kryschiunnns with Virginity Pledges...An is the ONLY one for me. heart
July 09, 2007
Rapunzel111 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have known a lot of moos that use this tactic to punish their >hubbies into doing what they want.It is just another tactic of a whiney, lazy,entitled bitch who must be obeyed, because she is doing TMIJITW,or you, hubby, are going to pay dearly. >

Unfortunately, the woman I mentioned in my post is childless but is making her husband pay dearly for her not having all of the material things she wants despite the guy making good $$$.

> These are the same women that wail because their
> hubby is banging the new secretary at work and
> they are getting a divorce.

I have no pity when the husband starts banging someone else and the wifey tries to suffer in silence or gets a divorce and ends up a poor single moo. Denying a spouse normal sexual pleasure is really playing with fire. Many women get burned doing this sort of thing.
Anonymous User
July 10, 2007
I hate hearing things like this. I knew that when I married dh his job would take him away for 12-18 months at a time, and that meant our sex life would obviously be non exsistent while he is gone. That being said, some people need to realize they should be grateful they get to have a love life.
July 10, 2007
Sex and love are pretty mutually exclusive. One can have love without sex, and sex can be had without love. Personally, I think the two together can't be beat. I know that both my partner and I can "take things in our own hands" so to speak if our moods, or locations, don't mesh, but sometimes it's better to explore the many ways to be sexual without the actual penetrative act.

I just figure that if you really aren't into it, it's better to say No than to grin and bear it. However, if I can do anything to make my partner happy, I will, because that makes me feel good. He accepts that I may not always be into having penetrative sex, and that sometimes I'm just fine with making him happy without needing him to do the same for me or (rarely) visa versa.
Anonymous User
July 22, 2007
Heh. I wouldn't want to worry about some kid hearing me having sex either...that's why I'm not having any! smiling smiley Problem solved.
Rusky
December 02, 2007
I have seen the opposite as well. Husbands will not have sex with wives. Rare but happens. In one case, guy was scared that wife was going to trick him into getting her pregnant. Another case wife would not take a pill and did not allow husband to use a condom. No sex for her either.

There are cases too where the man is hammering a girl next door and will not touch the chubby at home. I guess that is the route that many prime ministers and presidents take. I do not know if Clinton is a good example. He was only getting a hummer, but hey, media liked it!
December 03, 2007
On MSN, I read an article about a man who desperately wanted intimacy with his wife who withdrew. They saw counselors but that did not help. After a counseling session, the wifey told her husband to go elsewhere for sex with the stips of not knocking up anyone, keeping it discreet, not having sex with anyone she knew, etc. The man was floored. He was not as happy as many people would believe that men would be when a wife say to go to other women for sex as long as she is secure at home. The advice columnist in MSN basically stated how the woman told her spouse that she did not give a damn about the marriage. The fellow was not looking at "permission to fool around" as solving the problem.
December 03, 2007
GreenGrass Wrote:
> >Suddenly, she tells him
> > that she does not like sex and nothing will be
> > going on again.
>
> How can a woman expect a guy to be faithful with
> an attitude like that? Sheesh! And if she's such a
> shrew in the bedroom, I can't imagine why a guy
> would want to hang around if he's the sole
> breadwinner.

A lot of guys hang around due to knowing they will be ruined financially in divorce court. It is the old adage of: "It is cheaper to keep her..."
December 03, 2007
Tahki (N.L.I.) Wrote:
> I've always heard my stupid uptight aunt saying
> she has a headache and it wouldn't be good for
> Shitlina to hear them...
>
> Hell, when I was about 5 I heard my parents
> moaning through their door! And I didn't dare go
> in (thought there was a monster XD) I love my mom
> and dad and they told me they'd never dream of
> doing shit like this...
>
> My soulmate Andy and I fool around a bit but
> always use protection until we can save up money
> to get the snip...it keeps us both happy. I refuse
> to become a moo at 16. Mom just tells me to be
> safe...that's good enough for her, since we aren't
> Gawd-duh fearing Kryschiunnns with Virginity
> Pledges...An is the ONLY one for me. heart

The monster story is cute! I am glad you have a mother with good sense who is actually glad you are using protection. Idiots like Dr. Laura believe that denying teens contraception will teach them "lessons". It is only about punishing the teenage girl for daring to be a sexual person. Your mother is a wise woman. Virginity Pledges do not work. Many of these girls end up knocked up...or will give blow jobs instead as that is not "real" sex. tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login