Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More on "looks"

Posted by amethusos* 
More on "looks"
September 12, 2007
A fellow wrote the advice columnist of the alternative local paper whining how he really loved his girlfriend despite her smaller breasts but was considering ending the relationship because of his desire for big boobies. The advice columnist did the yadda-yadda over how large titties means more babies which is why men go for them while thinking it was a "looks" thing. I truly believe the man should just break it off with the woman. The lady deserves better than what she is getting. Ladies...if a man says desires larger breasts, a thinner body, a prettier woman, someone who gives better blow jobs, etc, PLEASE believe it and run like hell. Get the fuck away from the guy so he can get what he wants. No man is worth the tears and insecurities.
Re: More on "looks"
September 12, 2007
argh...

i like big breasted women, not for the children they may produce or such crap.

i think it first began when i was very young.. 4 or 5, first days in school, and i was nervous.. and i remember a couple of teachers who comforted me, made me feel better. so in my mind big breasts equals comfort and security. and the washing away of worry or concern.

i have analysed myself and this is what i have come up with. but thats not all, as i was first discovering women, i saw marilyn monroe, hattie jacques, and a few other larger sized women, and i found them to be so much more attractive.

but thats my tendency, luckily rowan is perfect to my mind, to my sense of comfort and sensuality. she combines every dream woman i have imagined. (if rowan didnt fit my personal tastes, i would still love her for being her.)

you may have the idea of a perfect woman, but the reality is its near impossible to have that kind of perfection, i lucked out, unfortunatly the distance was a hard thing to deal with.

i can see why some men are attracted to big busted women.. but love should be blind, he apparently loved her, or is dating her but he now finds her unattractive.. i have to ask why was he dating her in the first place, he mustnt have loved her. now i know some women who want to change the man they fell in love with, get him to lose weight, have a 6 pack, and so on.. but i say if you want to change them that much, then you mustnt have loved them in the first place. changing your love into someone else someone "better"

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 12, 2007
Mercurior, I think many people -- men and women -- like the something different at first but then grow to hate what originally attracted them to the other person. The man who wrote the letter probably thought his girlfriend's small breasts were cute but now wants to suck on and feel up big titties. Hey...my soon-to-be ex-husband thought my being "different" and not a "fashionista" was great at first. Then...he studied for a career that is more conservative. What he originally liked he hated as he knew a tattooed wife who dresses differently would not win him over any corporate friends or offers. I'm glad I got rid of the man. I stopped caring about him long ago. Let him find the Trophy Woman he wants so badly...
September 12, 2007
some men are like that, some arent.. with me, its something i am. i may be different than most.. but i love what i have.. (doesnt mean i cant admire someone elses and it has to be natural, i hate fake bodies)

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
September 13, 2007
It's sad a person actually married another person for their boobs, at the same time fuck him for marrying a body part. And people wonder why the divorce rates are so high? Maybe it's because of asshats like this who can't manage to deal with a MIND, and just thinks, "well, that's attractive, I'll marry it" or just think "Hm. I'm dating, and 24. Time to get married to it I guess." And I'm talking about men AND women here.

I like many physical aspects of my SO. At the same time, I know that these physical things are temporary, so I will enjoy them as much as I can now. However, the things I find most attractive about him are his brain and personality. He's one of the few fellows I've really liked in this way, and that was main reason why I wanted to marry him...to have access to that glorious BRAIN and all the wonderful things it provides. (hey! I think I just wrote my vows...MUHAHAHAHAH!)

Is there some reason why it seems NO ONE is capable of an independent thought any more? Am I just more aware of the fact that the majority of people just wander blindly through life with no thought or reason as to why they're doing the things they're doing, that they're just doing certain things at certain points in their lives because that's what's "expected"? Or is this the way it's always been?
Either way, it's freaking me out. Seriously.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2007
>
> Is there some reason why it seems NO ONE is
> capable of an independent thought any more? Am I
> just more aware of the fact that the majority of
> people just wander blindly through life with no
> thought or reason as to why they're doing the
> things they're doing, that they're just doing
> certain things at certain points in their lives
> because that's what's "expected"? Or is this the
> way it's always been?
> Either way, it's freaking me out. Seriously.

I think there's always been a sheeple mentality, but it seems to be getting a lot worse. I remember when people minded their own business. Now, everyone has an opinion on everything, and usually they aren't even the person's own opinion. They're quoting someone else parrot- fashion. It freaks me out, too. It's gotten so bad a person can't speak their mind on anything unless they're saying the current PC drivel.

I think people are afraid. You can lose your job for something you post online, even if it has nothing to do with anything. Look at how society treats us- the CF. We're pariahs. We didn't follow the lifescript written by society, so we deserve all the shit we get, in their eyes, anyway. It's bullshit.
September 14, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I think people are afraid. You can lose your job
> for something you post online, even if it has
> nothing to do with anything. Look at how society
> treats us- the CF. We're pariahs. We didn't follow
> the lifescript written by society, so we deserve
> all the shit we get, in their eyes, anyway. It's
> bullshit.

It is awful how a person CAN lose his/her job for posting on an online forum. As if it is the Almighty Employer's business what the worker bee does on his/her own time. Even on Monster.com, there are warnings about making certain how no Internet ID can be traced back to an applicant when sending out resumes as employers seem to have nothing to do than scout out the 'Net or My Space to see what the person is doing in spare time. The thought police has arrived.
September 14, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> I like many physical aspects of my SO. At the
> same time, I know that these physical things are
> temporary, so I will enjoy them as much as I can
> now. However, the things I find most attractive
> about him are his brain and personality. He's one
> of the few fellows I've really liked in this way,
> and that was main reason why I wanted to marry
> him...to have access to that glorious BRAIN and
> all the wonderful things it provides. (hey! I
> think I just wrote my vows...MUHAHAHAHAH!)

Yes..."looks" are very temporary unless the person has the $$$ for the "chop shop" aka plastic surgeon. Still...the other party will want a "real" hottie rather than the original who is willing to get herself chopped up for the Arrogant Eye who is looking at her. I knew a dumb young woman who only wanted a black boyfriend because those men are supposed to be "bigger in certain areas". Boy...this girl loved to spout her Hare Krishna talk of not eating meat or dressing appropriately so the temple celibates are not tempted but she fucked right and left. The young man, I heard, was not happy when he was dumped once this dim girl was over her fantasy.
September 14, 2007
"Yes..."looks" are very temporary unless the person has the $$$ for the "chop shop" aka plastic surgeon."

Oh, I don't think the chop shop are miracle workers, and one can only do that so many times before becoming a unwrinkled yet horrifying freak...and I mean freak in a bad way. Micheal Jackson? Melanie Griffith? Eeesh!
They look WAY WORSE than they would if they had just aged normally.
September 14, 2007
Melanie Griffith looks horrid along with Michael Jackson. Ms Griffith was really cute back in the day and probably would still look really nice if she allowed herself to age naturally...but she has that younger actor-husband from Spain who left a hottie from his country to marry her so she feels she has to keep up. Yet, she looks bad. If I thought I saw Michael looking in my window one night when I woke up, I probably would pass out from fright thinking it was some sort of monster.:lips
Anonymous User
September 14, 2007
Michael Jackson will admit to two nose jobs, but he says the rest is the result of some mysterious condition. I've never heard any doctors back that up. No, this isn't from the tabloids. If I remember correctly, he was talking about in that horrid documentary where he said he loves to sleep with children.

What a sicko!

Am, If I saw THAT peeking in my windows, I'd be scarred for life and beyond!
September 14, 2007
scary movie 3 i think wink and 4

Anonymous User
September 18, 2007
Meh, I don't believe any man who says he prefers small boobs. Yeah right! (My ex used to swear up and down that mine were perfect, blahblahblah...well, he sure left more for someone with huge knockers, HRM. So now when the current boi says "oh yours are the perfect size, I don't like big boobs," he wonders why I snort every time.

Hell, maybe they even really believe they prefer small boobs until they get a chance with some big ones, I don't know. But I bet there has never been a man in the history of the world who has thought, "wow, I wish my SO had smaller boobs" or tried to pressure her to have a reduction.

The funny thing I find, though, is that so many men want skinny women and big boobs. Well, that doesn't usually come naturally except in a very few cases! Boobs are fat, pure and simple, and any woman with very little fat on the rest of her body isn't going to have much on her chest either.

Even on Monster.com, there are warnings about making certain how no Internet ID can be traced back to an applicant when sending out resumes as employers seem to have nothing to do than scout out the 'Net or My Space to see what the person is doing in spare time.

Oh, hell yeah. At the place my boi used to work, they'd look on Monster and the like to see if their employees had updated their resumes and were looking for new jobs...if so, those folks got the boot.

I can see making sure your employees aren't giving out company secrets and the like, and I suppose if you found out they were posting on iliketohavesexwithlittlekids.com or something, you'd want to do something about it, but otherwise? Fuck it. I mean, I can understand that if you find something you don't like about a person it colors how you feel about them, but then...maybe they shouldn't go looking for it.

At any rate, that's part of the reason I try to keep myself anonymous online so no one IRL will know me. I don't want people I know IRL following me around and getting pissed at something I post somewhere.
September 19, 2007
with me you get what you see, i would say the same stuff in the flesh as online. i am honest that way. if they dont like what i wrote then its got nothing to do with them. i could be into bondage at home in my free time. does it hurt the workplace, no.. but businesses want to control every aspect of their workers lives.

September 19, 2007
K12144 Wrote:

> I can see making sure your employees aren't giving
> out company secrets and the like, and I suppose if
> you found out they were posting on
> iliketohavesexwithlittlekids.com or something,
> you'd want to do something about it, but
> otherwise? Fuck it. I mean, I can understand
> that if you find something you don't like about a
> person it colors how you feel about them, but
> then...maybe they shouldn't go looking for it.
>
> At any rate, that's part of the reason I try to
> keep myself anonymous online so no one IRL will
> know me. I don't want people I know IRL following
> me around and getting pissed at something I post
> somewhere.

I used to be very open with my full name. Not anymore. Employers worrying about their precious secrets getting out should be more concerned over the gossip where that usually happens rather than online. Someone would have be butt-dumb to give out company secrets on the Internet if they signed a contract stating not to do so. I am tired of how Big Brother Employer wants to know how their workers feel on certain issues or stating in a classified ad how smokers cannot apply. I can understand a company rule of smoking not allowed on their property.

As for the men liking small breasts. I think many say that is "cute" because they do not want to lose the sex they are getting or know they are not going to get a model-thin type with the big boobies. When it comes to those titties, men do not think at all. Isn't it weird how men get so excited every single time they see big tits despite the fact that many women are larger in that area. It is not as if breasts are so fucking rare. Guess what??? All women have them!!!

Yeah, I also snort when I get a compliment from a male. Save it for someone who is able to be flattered. I have more smarts than that. Call me blackhearted but it is true...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login