Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Total Waste of Skin...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Total Waste of Skin...
September 27, 2007
Shouting, “This is YouTube material!” a 27-year-old British man urinated on a dying woman who had collapsed on the street, the BBC and local Hartepool Mail and Northern Echo tell us. He also doused her with a bucket of water and covered her with shaving cream.

The woman, 50-year-old Christine Lakinski, died at the scene of pancreatic failure.

In a sad sign of the times, it was all recorded on a mobile phone.

In court, Anthony Anderson said he had smoked a joint and been drinking with two friends when they spotted Lakinski. He faces jail after pleading guilty to “outraging public decency.” Sentencing is set for Oct. 22.

“We will await the outcome and just hope he gets what he deserves,” Lakinski’s brother said after today’s court hearing.
Re: Total Waste of Skin...
September 27, 2007
i wish i was surprised.. thats the saddest thing.. i am not..

society isnt surprised anymore.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
September 27, 2007
What I want to know is, did he know she was dying, or did he think she was some passed-out wino or something?

He still shouldn't have done it, but obviously that would tell us more about what kind of person he is...
October 01, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What I want to know is, did he know she was dying,
> or did he think she was some passed-out wino or
> something?
>
> He still shouldn't have done it, but obviously
> that would tell us more about what kind of person
> he is...

Urm...I think, and maybe this is just me, that anyone who urinates on an unconscious stranger in public should be demoted to "shit stain". Dying, drunk, comatose, insane, dead or whatever reason someone might have for lying about on the public streets, to urinate on them is really the height of disrespect and assholishness.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
October 02, 2007
Well, for sure, but...it takes different sorts of people to think "stupid drunk, let's piss on her" and "hey, that lady's dying, I think want to pee on her as well!" One involves far less compassion (the first is perhaps more akin to drawing penises on your frat brother's face with a Sharpie while he's passed out [not too nice, but he's the one who drank too much and passed out], and the second more like kicking your grandma [what a horrid thing to do to someone who can't defend themselves/did nothing to you]. It could be argued that a drunk person brought it upon themselves, I suppose).
October 03, 2007
I still think there is a difference between pranking passed out drunk people you KNOW, and having your first (or second, or third) response to seeing a stranger lying on the street be to piss on them. Maybe it's just me, but when I see someone lying in the public thoroughfares my first response is to see if they're alright, and never urination.

Then again, I'd have to cop a squat, so maybe the inconvenience keeps me from just pissing on people. Oh no, wait, I know men who wouldn't do that either.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 05, 2007
Here in the US, teens seem to think it is okay to beat homeless people to death. Yet, their moos scream when the DA wants to try these sub-humans as adults. It is scarier to be on the streets if one is female. The risk for rape and other assaults are so much higher.
October 05, 2007
Because in the US being poor is a moral failing. Poor people are bad people and deserve every ounce of misery they get because they're poor and don't have enough gumption to pull themselves up by their bootstraps like the rest of us obviously did. I mean, come on, why do you think Paris is so skinny? She worked herself to the bone for that money....
oh wait, she worked bones for that money...no, she just inherited it and works bones for free.
Nevermind.

--Me
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
I hope the fucker drowns in a vat of his own piss.

You don't treat people that way. Ever. There's no excuse for what he did to that poor woman.
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
She was 50-years old, mentally & physically disabled, and she was bringing home a box of new laminate flooring. She collapsed in her doorway. That scumbag and 2 friends found her -- they kicked her and threw water on her, thinking it would startle her awake. When she didn’t get up (although she was still alive), he told his friends “I’m just going to go and piss on her”, which he did, while they laughed and filmed it. By this time, they’d drawn a little crowd -- including several women -- all of whom stood there laughing while he covered her from head-to-toe with shaving cream.

Then he & his friends went back inside, got dressed, and went out partying. The police found & arrested him in a nightclub later that night.

I haven’t found anything about his sentencing yet, but I do know that there are no plans to charge any of the onlookers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login