Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2007 Rapture -

Posted by mercurior 
2007 Rapture -
December 30, 2007
this came from my brother, apparently we are going to have the rapture in less than 1 day wink, this woman is stupid, just thought i would let people see it , and have a giggle i am going to email her on jan 1st and tell here shes wrong.. muhahah...argh the giant spaghetti monster is coming..

"2007 Rapture - The Official Website For The Book http://www.2007rapture.com/

E-mail her on the 1st Jan and ask what happened lol

Stick it on your boards too and get others to e-mail her

God specifically told me 2007 was the year, because I was only going to have from 3 to 3 1/2 years to spread the message after my book was published. It was published in June 2004. (well if she never published the book we wouldnt have the rapture right..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Ketchup
Re: 2007 Rapture -
January 01, 2008
If you go there now she admits "I WAS WRONG!" Read through the entire sappy crappy story, it's hilarious.
Re: 2007 Rapture -
January 01, 2008
yes, just because she didnt go swimming.. wow she saved the planet from the rapture..

funny isnt it LOL.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login