Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hot Sauce!!!

Posted by Rose Red 
Hot Sauce!!!
May 20, 2008
Favorites? Anyone with Dave's Insanity stories?
Anonymous User
Re: Hot Sauce!!!
May 20, 2008
Haunted hot sauce (found it on myspace, its great) i think the website is hauntedhotsauce.com
May 20, 2008
soods hot chili sauce..

http://soods.co.uk/6.html

they used to have chili, garlic and ginger sauce.. but then they changed it to be more garlicky..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 22, 2008
Any Yucateo anyone? Come one - you girls who ride bikes have got to be into the hot stuff.
Anonymous User
May 22, 2008
Mad Dog. NOT the 357 -- I'm too wimpy for that.
May 29, 2008
Just bought some Texas Pete's as they were out of Crystal. The genius i married claims it tastes different from Tabasco or Frank's Durkee.
June 06, 2008
I like spicy food, and I also like to eat whole raw garlic cloves.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
June 07, 2008
raw onions me, i crunch them like apples.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 09, 2008
El Yucateo is a good way to add gentle heat....the green one.
June 11, 2008
I really like green tabasco sauce on mac and cheese.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login