Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

cool tatoos

Posted by mercurior 
cool tatoos
May 21, 2008
http://www.spoonsisters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=32718

Tattoos for the Elderly

Everything in life is a little easier to take if we have a sense of humor about it, and yes that includes old age. So for anyone who’s really "old school", here’s a set of tattoos guaranteed to generate laughs from Arizona to Florida, and every retirement community in-between. With ten different tattoos, you can choose from “Grand Mom”, “Retirement Home Boy”, or our personal favorite the "Pill Organizer wrapped in a Snake". They're so much fun, you’ll want to wear more than one! Tattoos will stay on up to three days; can wash lightly with soap and water; may come off in chlorinated water.

ok there are 2 that are slightly breederish

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: cool tatoos
May 21, 2008
The diaper one is gross.
May 21, 2008
yes, some are cool though wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 22, 2008
I think i'll just Sharpie a big skull on my bicep. that way it's got more staying power. winking smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login