Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Ghetto Relative Thread

Posted by peace-n-quiet 
Re: The Ghetto Relative Thread
June 15, 2014
Cambion
Also, am I the only one who thinks "Hole World" could be an adults-only amusement park where basically everyone pays admission to go in and have sex? tongue sticking out smiley

A horny, cavernous Pikachu appears...

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)

June 23, 2014
Cambion
cosmictraveler
She's super obsessed with him and he's apparently her "hole world" (that's how the bitch typed it).

I think it's more like she is HIS hole world, what with at least three penetrable orifices. Also, am I the only one who thinks "Hole World" could be an adults-only amusement park where basically everyone pays admission to go in and have sex? tongue sticking out smiley

Wowww, though, these stories make me feel not so bad about my family.

hysterical laughterzwaving hellolarious

They broke up again, you guys! According to my cousin, he broke up with her and then immediately started dating another chick, but wasn't dating/fucking this chick while still with her. According to her, he was fucking around on her with this other chick while they were still together. OMG teh drama! grinning smiley Whar's mah popcorn? tongue sticking out smiley
June 23, 2014
cosmictraveler
Cambion
cosmictraveler
She's super obsessed with him and he's apparently her "hole world" (that's how the bitch typed it).

I think it's more like she is HIS hole world, what with at least three penetrable orifices. Also, am I the only one who thinks "Hole World" could be an adults-only amusement park where basically everyone pays admission to go in and have sex? tongue sticking out smiley

Wowww, though, these stories make me feel not so bad about my family.

hysterical laughterzwaving hellolarious

They broke up again, you guys! According to my cousin, he broke up with her and then immediately started dating another chick, but wasn't dating/fucking this chick while still with her. According to her, he was fucking around on her with this other chick while they were still together. OMG teh drama! grinning smiley Whar's mah popcorn? tongue sticking out smiley

popcorn and jerry springer signjerry face saying 'error'r

Click here to login