Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Worst movies?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Worst movies?
September 19, 2008
It was too long and the party scene was in-fuckin-terminable. We get it, we get, we're supposed to care. WE DON"T
RandomCFChick
September 19, 2008
I agree with you about AI. The idea for it was awesome. But having someone like Spielberg step in on a film started by Kubrick...disastrous!! It made the film see-saw schizophrenically between the two very different styles of the directors. SUckage!
deegee
September 20, 2008
The worst movie I ever saw was a "Tarzan" remake starring Bo Derek, from 1981. That infamous slow-motion snake-wrestling scene was priceless (yecch).

It was at about that time when someone in the audience yelled ou, "When is this going to be OVER?" LMAO!
October 02, 2008
Blade. And Blade 2.

Actually I was watching these with the Sci-Fi club at Uni and the scene where Blade bends over his dying mentor, picking him up and doing the angst scene, prompted someone from the back row to yell, loudly, "Kiss me, Darcy!!" It took the club 10 mins or so to stop laughing.

Man, those were bad movies.
October 02, 2008
deegee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The worst movie I ever saw was a "Tarzan" remake
> starring Bo Derek, from 1981. That infamous
> slow-motion snake-wrestling scene was priceless
> (yecch).
>
> It was at about that time when someone in the
> audience yelled ou, "When is this going to be
> OVER?" LMAO!

"Tarzan, the Ape man" it was in all of it's shitty glory. I agree it was an absolute shitty waste of film AND time to watch it. I agree about Cloverfield too, another good idea but poorly done. They almost lost me in that WAY overlong party scenesleeping which was also a cheap way to introduce characters and a VERY poor attempt at outlining a plot of any sort or of character development. The style of filming it with a shaky hand held camcorder, which has been done a great deal since Blair Witch got away with it, ABSOLUTELY pisses me off greatly and it gives me a headache. I wish they were required to mention it has a "hand held camcorder" filming style or maybe "home movie style" on the ads or the dvd box, because I would NOT watch it.
October 06, 2008
This weekend I endured the tragedy that was "Eaten alive." Not only was it an atrocious horror movie, about 5 minuyes in, a child gets stuck at the hotel where the atrocities are taking place.

watched most of it on mute because the piercing screams were ruining the violence. This kid screamed if someone so much as FARTED. Fucking 2 hours of "what will happen to little angie in the crawlspace?" Made me all stabby.
Julie
October 06, 2008
I wasted my brain power on that lame ass Adam Sandler "Zohan" shit this weekend. Hubby and I like to watch cheese every now and again. I couldn't make it through the whole thing. Especially when they kept playing hacky sac with the cat. NOT FUNNY. Gawd Adam, you have enough money. QUIT it already with the lame comedies. Nothing worse than a rich musician/actor who doesn't know when to quit.
October 07, 2008
Julie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wasted my brain power on that lame ass Adam
> Sandler "Zohan" shit this weekend. Hubby and I
> like to watch cheese every now and again. I
> couldn't make it through the whole thing.
> Especially when they kept playing hacky sac with
> the cat. NOT FUNNY. Gawd Adam, you have enough
> money. QUIT it already with the lame comedies.
> Nothing worse than a rich musician/actor who
> doesn't know when to quit.

I saw an ad for that anmd thought it was so sad he's reduced to that- Billy Madison was pretty funny.
October 08, 2008
Maybe this isn't a 'worst' movie overall, but one that is considered the worst of a series. Am I the only person in the world who liked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III? Everyone said it was awful...I liked it a lot (especially the ZZ Top intro).
October 09, 2008
Go sit in the corner, young lady.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login