March 06, 2015
Got cabin fever?

Take a trip right here ~

http://bluepueblo.tumblr.com/page/2

Fantastic pix!
Re: Beautiful Scenic Pix
March 07, 2015
thumbs upwink

All of those are spiffy except the iceberg picture. I dunno why, but those above-below water views just freak me the fuck outThat just does not look right.

There's a video of the largest iceberg calving event ever recorded out on Youtube

Oh shit

I stared at it from the beginning, thinking "what the fuck am I looking at?" These HUGE blocks of ice rolling ... It wasn't until the end, when they sped up the entire process, that you could understand how the ice was moving. It must be some sort of spacial intuition to me because, seeing that mass of ice move had me jittering "ohfuckohfuck ... that is so fucking WEIRD .. ohfuck"
March 07, 2015
Dorisan, All, there are hundreds of pages of pix on there - I think that's the only iceberg, no worries smiling smiley

You sure can waste alot of time looking at all the pix though ~
I did, ha.

Be glad the iceberg freaked you out, this thing can be a huge time waster.

I stumbled upon it a short time ago, and it was on a cold snowy day here - and I couldn't stop looking at it! It was the perfect thing to happen upon smiling smiley
Tons of really gorgeous pix thumbs upwink
April 13, 2015
I did not get to check this out till now, but wow, views are amazing. I have been all over Cali but always enjoy good pics from there. Montana always steals my attention and so does anything from Switzerland. Thank you for sharing Zzelda.
April 13, 2015
Techie
I did not get to check this out till now, but wow, views are amazing. I have been all over Cali but always enjoy good pics from there. Montana always steals my attention and so does anything from Switzerland. Thank you for sharing Zzelda.

thumbs upwink

It's fantastic stuff, isn't it? I find looking at 'scenic things' such as this to have a calming and de - stressing effect too.

I stumbled upon this by trying to look up a location I saw mentioned in some book I was reading. Just happened to stumble upon this site. My hat's off to the Author / Curator of this and all the talented Photographers!

Really excellent stuff!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login