Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Going home to a stranger in the house

Posted by Cambion 
Re: Going home to a stranger in the house
September 27, 2008
Today was real fun with Spedley...he managed to get permanently banned from the thrift store for picking on one of the employees. This young woman is very big-chested and Spedley decided to tell her loudly and in front of the whole store about how she "needs a back brace to hold up those tits!" Cue humiliation and very hurt feelings, and the store owner told him to get out.

On the way home, he demanded to go to about half a dozen different places, then copped an attitude when my mom refused to take him anywhere (the guy just harassed a lady - would you want to take him into any other store?). He also screamed things out the car window to people passing by and decided to howl like a dog and do it loudly when my mother and I were trying to have a conversation.

Mom's was fed up with Spedley days ago, and she can tell her idiot until she's blue in the face to set some grounds rules for his retarded mistake, but it goes in one ear and out the other. He's so afraid of alienating this piece of loin shit that he sets no boundaries for his overgrown sped, and then my mom and I get to deal with the fallout. My mom is not used to this - I have always been a loner and I keep to myself. She's not used to this kind of childish, demanding personality that Spedley has.

But, I have shit to write about now. I decided to chronicle the Spedley Saga in my LiveJournal. I don't want to keep dragging this topic back up since I think it has lost its potency, but if anyone wishes to keep reading about Spedley, by all means here be the linky-link:
http://darkcambion.livejournal.com/
October 01, 2008
married with rabbits,

Trust me when I say mymom is not very happy with her idiot BF right now, but you know...since she just HAS to keep a man around, she won't outright tell him to get his sped out of the house. Now I know how those kids feel whose mothers subject them to hell in order to keep Mr. Wallet around. Thankfully I am going back to college in a few days, and then it's going to be entirely on Mom's and Idiot's shoulders to deal with Spedley.

My mom also decided to give my cats equal protection and she intends to get them each a large kennel and a padlock for each so the cats will be as protected as the dog. It sucks that we have to keep our animals under lock and key, and then Spedley will complain about how cruel we are for imprisoning the animals. I don't know if he realizes they are being locked up so tightly because of him or not.

ETA: I also realized my LJ was, for some reason, under a censor. Fixed that problem, so now anyone can read the Spedley Saga.
Anonymous User
October 01, 2008
Don't go home again ever while mommy haas this jerk and his asshole kid.
I would move heaven and earth to accomplish this. If I wanted to see her, find some restaurant and meet her there: if she drags whacko along, I would turn and walk out.
I can understand though on timing things so, if I have to get out, I do it on my own terms (I did that with my own whacko moo at one point.) My mom calmed down in later life, but the problems she has work out in other ways. If I were more successful, my mom would be totally on her own most likely, forcing her to reach out to others. At the moment, it is mutually beneficial for me to be downstairs.
Best of luck to you.
(I am always reading how these whack jobs finally go totally off the deep end when they get off meds.. don't be a statistic or let your critters become a stat as well.)

ps: as an example, there was some farking schizophrenic that seemed to have pulled it together, was living a somewhat normal life, even had a shack up honey who was stupid enuf to get knocked up with the defectives bastard baby. This was a 'poster child' for the 'see how normal schizys are?' organization. Well, the inevitable happened, he whacked out despite the meds and killed the gf, the in-utero bastard and himself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login