Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who is your team?

Posted by Rose Red 
Who is your team?
September 17, 2008
i'm seeing the raiders beat the stuffing out of the Ravens this october. who do you like?
Anonymous User
Re: Who is your team?
September 17, 2008
Da Bears..... and my favorite is my Fighting Illini (college)
September 17, 2008
How did your game go?
Anonymous User
September 17, 2008
I thought you were going to watch it? It was very exciting, lots of scoring..We lost, but we did make an exciting comeback to almost tie it up late in the 4th quarter. We're ranked 23rd in the country, but I don't think were as good as everyone expected us to be this year. Boo!
September 18, 2008
spermandapaycheck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought you were going to watch it? It was very
> exciting, lots of scoring..We lost, but we did
> make an exciting comeback to almost tie it up late
> in the 4th quarter. We're ranked 23rd in the
> country, but I don't think were as good as
> everyone expected us to be this year. Boo!

Oh, hon, I have the attention span of a gnat. I was probably squatting in the basement watching a cricket with the cats or something. that was the weekend we went on the pirate cruise, so I also seem to remember a drunken bust up and a ghost of a hangover the following day.......
Anonymous User
September 18, 2008
I am the only guy in the USA that doesnt like sports at all and isnt gay

lol :smoke
Anonymous User
September 18, 2008
RR, yes that was your pirate ship weekend. I am all too familiar with drunken bust-ups and hangovers.... they are much more painful now than in years past.

Nokyds, you are not the only one..I know a few!
September 18, 2008
Rugby's the thing. The Six Nations Championship, each spring.

Large slabs of prime English beef pit it out against similar specimens from Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France and Italy. Gorgeous. Bit later in the year the boys from Australia, New Zealand and South Africa come over and play. Girls you have never seen thighs and arses like these. These gentlemen are as tough as hell. And they still put their hands behind their back and refer to the referee as 'Sir' when he addresses them. Gorgeous.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
September 18, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> Rugby's the thing. The Six Nations Championship,
> each spring.
>
> Large slabs of prime English beef pit it out
> against similar specimens from Scotland, Wales,
> Ireland, France and Italy. Gorgeous. Bit later in
> the year the boys from Australia, New Zealand and
> South Africa come over and play. Girls you have
> never seen thighs and arses like these. These
> gentlemen are as tough as hell. And they still put
> their hands behind their back and refer to the
> referee as 'Sir' when he addresses them. Gorgeous.

I'm a kiwi who's never been to a rugby match in her life, however I will watch the important games on tv, and I concur - the arses and thighs in short shorts are fabulous. I can't stand all the metrosexuals floating around nowadays so it pleases me immensely to be able to view some real men with muscles and covered in dirt running around in little shorts!
(not saying that a man isn't a real man unless he plays sports, just that I hate the whole metrosexual thing with straight guys getting manicures and moisturising and using more hair product than I do, ugh! Pansies!)
September 19, 2008
Arctic_Fox Wrote:
> Amethyst Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> so it
> pleases me immensely to be able to view some real
> men with muscles and covered in dirt running
> around in little shorts!
>This is what I like about football- eyes, meet strange man's ass. That is all.
bratBgone
September 19, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> I am the only guy in the USA that doesnt like
> sports at all and isnt gay
>
> lol :smoke

No you're not. My husband isn't a big sports fan. It was one of my marital requirements. My first husband was obsessed with college football, and would get disgustinly drunk while watching it. I have no qualms with getting drunk, I've had a half bottle of wine this evening, but my ex would drink to the point of losing bowel control.
deegee
September 20, 2008
I don't follow sports to any great degree compared to how I did 15 or 20 years ago. Once the salaries, labor issues, drug use and other criminal behavior began to dominate the sports pages instead of the actual GAMES, I slowly drifted away from sports in the 1990s. I rooted for a long baseball strike when it extended into the start of the 1995 season.

I watch the Super Bowl and a little of the World Series on TV, and perhaps the U.S. Open tennis finals. The last pro baseball game I attended in person was in 1992. Last pro football game in 1990. Last pro hockey game in 1992. Last pro basketball game in 1993. I did go to the U.S. Open tennis matches most years in the 1990s but last went in 1997 when they opened the new Arthur Ashe Stadium [I live pretty close to there].
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login