Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Catchall thread: COVID deniers, anti maskers, and Bonus! Now President Chump and cronies are positive after hosting super spreader event

Posted by bell_flower 
I think a lot of it relates to the fact that most of these people have never been forced to face consequences of their behavior. Being wealthy and at the top of the totem pole means that they do not live by the same rules as the rest of us, and they have grown accustomed to that privilege. Even if they do get sick they know that they will have access to the best medical care that money can buy, so I doubt they're too concerned.

I've been seeing people say that they want Trump to survive so he can be prosecuted after he leaves office, but I remain doubtful that he will face any real punishment. It'll be just like when he was impeached and nothing actually came of it. People also say that if he dies he'll become a martyr, which I'm sure is true, but I'd honestly like to see the whole lot of them kick the bucket, one after another.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
LoveToLurk
I think a lot of it relates to the fact that most of these people have never been forced to face consequences of their behavior. Being wealthy and at the top of the totem pole means that they do not live by the same rules as the rest of us, and they have grown accustomed to that privilege. Even if they do get sick they know that they will have access to the best medical care that money can buy, so I doubt they're too concerned.

I've been seeing people say that they want Trump to survive so he can be prosecuted after he leaves office, but I remain doubtful that he will face any real punishment. It'll be just like when he was impeached and nothing actually came of it. People also say that if he dies he'll become a martyr, which I'm sure is true, but I'd honestly like to see the whole lot of them kick the bucket, one after another.

History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of man
Godzilla!

virus and bacteria - neither of them give a shit about green portraits of dead presidents.

The rise of anti-intellectualism in this country is frightening to say the least and with this pandemic and those anti-intellectuals in control, even more so. The fact that this pandemic has been politicized is making it even harder to get under control than it already was.

I'm worried about the next election because no matter what happen, there will be more unrest because the other side will cry fowl and I worry about what sort of unrest that could lead to.
Apparently some people have to be told not to get COVID-19 on purpose.

https://www.wbtv.com/2020/10/15/university-says-students-may-be-intentionally-getting-coronavirus-so-they-can-sell-antibody-plasma/

Seems some students at an Idaho college are (allegedly) intentionally trying to get sick with coronavirus in order to sell plasma with antibodies for more money. I guess treating positive cases with plasma containing COVID-19 antibodies from someone who had it already shows promise. Considering college kids will do anything for money, I can't say I'm surprised that they're willing to risk getting sick and exposing others for a few extra bucks. I knew plenty of people who donated plasma regularly in school because otherwise they wouldn't eat, so I can see how the prospect of getting more money would appeal to broke students.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login