Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Definition of a minority

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Definition of a minority
October 09, 2008
A group with sufficient numbers to vote themselves minority status with all the attendend perks of victimization whether real, imagined, or manufactured. Entitles said group to everyone elses hard won money/resources/space usually by means of excessive procreation.
Any suggestion, however slight, is met with verbal abuse, labeling, and pointing to the writ of entitlement.

This leaves true minorities to cope as minorities have always coped.
Re: Definition of a minority
October 09, 2008
As royalty, I find being a minority very difficult.
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
I think it is lower and the statisticians say that by mid century whites will be in the minority.
which makes me wonder how these minority entitlement whining groups are gonna handle that?
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
alot of the mexicans havent been counted and fly under govs radar
Matush
October 09, 2008
According to the Census 2006 community survey, 74% of Americans consider themselves white. But lumped into that category are Hispanics who consider themselves white. That's why in surveys they will also ask "are youf latino or hispanic background." In certain cities, however, whites are actually the minority. Washington, DC. for example is 55% African-American while San Antonio is 60% Hispanic.
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
I have heard that in counting cases in so called hate-crimes where the perpetrator is white... they are listed as white.
However, when the perpetrator is hispanic, they still list the race as white. Nice way to cover up truth.

Oh, and don't forget that cases where it's a white perpetrator, the media blatts, blares, and trumpets it all over the airwaves. When the perp is another race or religion, hardly anything is heard, nary a peep.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login