Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stooopid customers

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Stooopid customers
October 20, 2008
I am curious: are Southern Californians jackasses?
I generally have no problem with anyone, but I dealt with what had to have been a retarded blonde former valley girl... fer shuuure

They sent us a check for an invoice to our physical address. Ok, but we want the checks sent to a lockbox. I called and asked them how they wanted to change the address: phone, email, or fax. The receptionist said 'fax'. Like an idiot, I didn't ask for the fax number and the one in the system was wrong. I called back, got the receptionist again and asked for the fax number. "I don't know it." (her) "Then get me someone who does know it." "That would be accounting and she's in a meeting." (Good God, is there only one person in that whole frikkin business who knows the fax number???? sheeeeesh). "I'll talk to you later. Bye."

assholes.
Re: Stooopid customers
October 21, 2008
Honey! she's planning her wedding! she doesn't have time for your silly questions.
Anonymous User
October 22, 2008
This thing reproducing??
arrrggghhhh
idiocracy
October 27, 2008
I'm one of the lucky, intelligent SoCal girls. But I'm surrounded by idiots. Mostly idiots in North Hollywood, where I work. It's painful sometimes.sad smiley

Two cents, you should have had her fax you a nice pic of her tits. Get a nice flat shot of 'em on the copier and fax 'em over to ya. She'd probably do it for anyone. Then you might be able to get their fax number off the header...if they remembered to program it in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login