Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CF car/bikes site

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
CF car/bikes site
December 27, 2008
Hey everyone,

I hope it's ok to post this (if not, delete away).

In addition to being a member/poster here (and obviously very much CF) I'm also a car/motorcycle columnist and author by trade. Though most of my paid work comes from writing for The Man (newspapers, magazines and web sites, etc.) I have been trying to build up my own web site at www.ericpetersautos.com so I can rant at will, without interference by corporate goons. Anyhow, I'd like to invite any of you who might be interested in stuff relating to cars (new as well as antique/classic) and bikes and "motorists' issues" generally to please stop by and have a look. There's a red "Forum" button on the top of the Main Menu that will take you to the, well, Forum... where you can ask questions about cars, etc. and talk with other enthusiasts.

PS: To the webmaster of this site - I'd be happy to put up a nice link to Bratfree on my page. Just shoot me a note at EPeters952@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Re: CF car/bikes site
December 28, 2008
Thanks for the link to your site. I've come across a few CFers who are interested in cars/bikes, so I hope some of them will stop by and visit your site. As for linking to Bratfree, thanks for the offer, but I don't think this site would necessarily be useful to your members since it's geared toward the childfree (nevermind that it would probably net you some not-so-kind emails). But I do hope that you'll continue to post and wish you luck with the site! I'll be sure to add your site to the links section of the board (currently under construction).
Anonymous User
Re: CF car/bikes site
December 28, 2008
Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login