System Maintenance
September 15, 2015
Hi, we are working to fix some issues and might have to put the site into maintenance mode. Do not >PANICK< if things don't look the way they usually do, or if you get weird error messages. It is not Glurge, /b/tards, or a Fundie conspiracy.

Thank you please.
Re: System Maintenance
September 15, 2015
OK, now the CAPTCHA won't display. I had to disable the CAPTCHA in order to post this. I have a help ticket opened with the hosting company.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 15, 2018
I can't do a post with quotes. No matter what I click on ("Reply" or "Quote"), the message screen I get contains my username and a little key icon. This has just started happening this week. What's up with that?
April 15, 2018
skyeyes
I can't do a post with quotes. No matter what I click on ("Reply" or "Quote"), the message screen I get contains my username and a little key icon. This has just started happening this week. What's up with that?

I cannot replicate the problem; it works fine for me. Did you update anything with your browser recently?

Note that you can always manually quote by copying the text and writing [ quote = skyeyes ] text [ / quote ] around it (without spaces).
August 26, 2018
For some reason, the framing around my screen is black, and I don't see the linky buttons or anything. Is this a new thing, or is something wrong with my computer? Please let me know! Thanks.
August 26, 2018
I have the same thing, M6b. It's not your PC.
August 27, 2018
The color scheme module has become deprecated and needs to be replaced with a newer version.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login