Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Bullshit in First Class

Posted by DrDanCorelli 
DrDanCorelli
Moo Bullshit in First Class
July 23, 2006
Another typical breeder moment in first class on my flight today from Seattle to LA.

Many moos use duhd's frequent flyer miles to take the brats to see duhddie or grandmoo or whoever. I always get stuck next to or just across the aisle from them, like some kind of CF cloud hanging over my head. Today's first class debacle was a real treat.

Moo tries to push her way up in line with a huge-assed stroller and four roll-on bags for herself, a lapbrat and her toadler. Given my luck in these circumstances, she is right across the aisle from me with lapbrat in her arms and screeching toadler next to her. The gate agent, thankfully, told her she was allowed two rollaboards and she would have to check the other two. Of course, we had to have a bitchfest over that shit that delayed boarding until she checked them. By this time, boarding had moved around her and she nearly knocked some little old woman over rolling her ass down the jetway with the other bags and the brats. Then, when she boarded the plane two passengers behind me, she complained to the flight attendant that all of the first class overheads were full. They were not, it just seems she was too fucking lazy to put them in the ones just behind her seat. So by badgering and treating the flight attendant like dirt, she labeled herself as a troublemaker up front. She finally got herself, brats and all into the seats, but not before the toadler started yelling it's head off that it wanted the aisle seat. The flight attendant offered pre-flight drinks, and the toadler got a coke. Nice idea, you stupid broodsow, load the toadler up on sugar and caffeine. Oy vey.

During the two and half hour flight, the bitch had to walk up and down the aisles with the brats at least five times. She bratstalked the first class cabin, into the first few rows of economy until the one coach class flight attendant told her she needed to move back into first class so they could do a second beverage service. Then she had to let the toadler run up and down the aisles, and he nearly knocked over the first class flight attendant who had two cups of coffee in her hands to serve. The moo told the flight attendant to stop being so clumsy and told her she could have burned the brat. The first class flight attendant gritted her teeth and reminded the moo that the brat is not supposed to be up alone and told her to please keep the brat out of the way. Moo spent another few minutes bragging to the flight attendant how duhddie was an elite level flyer and how special she should be treated because of it.

Then, just as we were making our initial landing approach, the brat had to use the lavatory, and regaled the entire first class cabin by coming out of the door with his moo and telling everyone he just pee-peed into that toilet. Disgusting. Of course, the moo was beaming and acting like the little shitstain had just discovered a new wonder drug. The woman beside me in the window seat gasped and said how disgusting that display was. I agreed with her.

Then, right as we landed, the smell of diaper shit permeated the cabin and the moo just kept smelling the brat's ass and saying how someone needed her little poopy changed. While I was ready to hurl a full airsickness bag at the moo bitch, the woman next to me turned green around the gills and I thought I would need to administer assistance for acute air nausea.

As we deplaned, the moo got up first, hauled her bags out of the overhead bin knocking two other first class passengers in the head. The toadler was wailing loudly that it wanted to be carried and the moo was angry when the gate agent told her to move aside to let people pass while she was waiting for her huge-assed stroller to be brought from the cargo hold to the aircraft door.

It was a stinking, noisy, brat-toxic flight from hell. I just wanted to shove the bitch and her brats through a window!
Re: Moo Bullshit in First Class
July 23, 2006
Upper-crust SAHMoos are the worst! They ride on their husband's coattails demanding special treatment. I had told off a nasty whitebread SAHMoo in Payless Shoe Source last spring when she was getting ugly on the cashier over something about infant shoes. The b*tch told me to mind my own business. I told her that abusing another human being is everyone's business...especially since SHE was yelling and screaming in a public place.

Of course, the ugly moo went on how she had to pay a babysitter ten dollars an hour so she could go out. I was so incensed that I called her a nasty name and then walked off. In fact, I was so angry that I momentarily forgot where parked! I hate seeing moo customers. They think they own the world...just as in your Starbucks rant. I know I should have never let that moo get under my skin because she also ruined my day but I could not stand by and see yet ANOTHER housewife berate a working a person!
GreenGrass
July 23, 2006
Dr. Dan, my sympathy goes out to you and your fellow 1st class passengers. People like that need to be removed from the planet. In a big rocket ship headed straight for the sun.
July 23, 2006
Rich yuppie breeders are uber snobs.

lab mom
July 23, 2006
You are a much more patient person than I, Dr. Dan. I would totally have thrown a screaming fit at that bitch! I can only imagine how pissed off the airline personnel and other passengers must have felt.
July 24, 2006
I hate yuppies...
and since when do babysitters make $10 per hour? Damn, that's more than I get paid...and more than what most day care workers get paid as well.
July 24, 2006
Since moo wanted to brag how hubby was such an elite flyer and all, I would have said something to the effect of, "Well, that must mean he's not home very much at all, and by judging by your bitchiness, he must plan it that way. You have no life, you poor thing."
July 24, 2006
Feh, most daycare workers don't earn $10/hourly...not where I live! From what I hear, people in that profession are lucky to make even $8 an hour. Background checks are done; however, the industry is very short-staffed due to lack of decent pay.

KFLL, I bet these yuppie housewives husbands do plan to stay away from home most of the time and pass time with someone else. The guys don't divorce because of the $$$ factor. Only the ultra-rich can afford to tell the wife to p*ss off.
Anonymous User
July 24, 2006
Dr.Dan I'm surprised you didn't tell her off!! Cheese Louise, is it just me or are there more brats out there? I'm 41 and when I was a kid, behavior that I see around me now really stood out (in a bad way.)
I remember saying to my mom "so-and so's a brat! As liberal as my parents were with me, acting up and back talk had conseqenses!(spelling?)Of course, I didn't even like other kids, would rather have hung around adults.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.