Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant #1679

Posted by india_darshan 
Rant #1679
July 23, 2006
What I meant about the Wiccan man looking for sex with anything when he commented how that trantrum-throwing toddler was usually "a little doll", is that the guy is probably looking at the single mother that way. Here at my apartment complex, creepy male residents will act so nice to the sprogs hoping the single mothers will have sex with them.
Re: Rant #1679
July 23, 2006
EW, the guy sounds like a total pervert. If I was the single moo, I wouldn't date such a freak. He'd probaly molest the daughtor or something.

But I'm childfree and married to a sweetheart.

lab mom
July 23, 2006
Yup, India, like WaterLily said: I don't think they're hoping to score with the single moos as much as with their daughters... ewwwwwww!

I remember when my Mom had a boyfriend (for a whole decade), and he made just ONE inappropriate comment about me and she immediately threw him out.
July 24, 2006
The single moo who owns the shop seems to love creeps as long as they are exciting. She has a very decent childfree boyfriend who is older. At first, the moo loved the older man because he is a professional with a good income and claimed he was kinder than the younger men. Now, she takes him for granted and views him as "old" & boring. She talks about him like a dog behind his back but continues to go out with him because of what he can afford. It really bugs me when these women do not appreciate a decent mate.

Yeah, most single mothers tend to get guys who only want the daughters. Medusa, your late-mom had class. Most of the single moms tend to keep those men around even if they know the guys are making comments or passes towards the daughters. Your mother valued you above any man and that is so rare. The Catholic single moo, who owns the pagan shop, has no idea that she has a good man who will not hurt her daughter but this mid-30's woman wants those dumb twentysomethinger men who may be interested because she has a house and a business.

Michele
July 24, 2006
I hope the bitch moo gets EXACTLY what she deserves.See what breeding and xtianity do to people? Why is everyone more weirded out by the dude, than bythe REAL menace in this story? She's a fucking whore who is only after a wallet. Not only that, but she is hypocritical. She's far worse than some creepy loser.
July 25, 2006
ah but dont you know that (sarcasm on) women are far better than men and men must be slime because they have a penis (sarcasm off)..

men are blamed for everything now, wars, banning abortion, you name it, rather than see the real problem they see men as a scapegoat.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 25, 2006
Oh, I think there's more than just the possession of a penis that leads folks to blame men for abortion, war and a whole host of bullshit. They are the ones who make up most of the government, corporate and religious officals who foist this crap on us. Granted, it's not men who should be blamed, but "The Man", the faceless, grey haired, suited entity who crushes our freedom in one fist, while ramming the other down our throats.
July 25, 2006
exactly feh, but people mistake "THE MAN" for men.. they think i am like bush or saddam.. just coz we share the same chormosone.. thats the problem

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 25, 2006
Well, at least you're not American, we're the assholes of the world, even though at least 2/3rd's of us don't agree with our leaders. It's such a nice feeling to have in a "democracy".
July 25, 2006
we have blair rumoured to be only the 2nd impeached prime minister. everyone wants rid of him. i wouldnt say 2/3rds.. maybe half.. wink

i got lots of family over there. and theres faust.. i have some good friends over there, you included feh and most on the board.. i know most of you arent bad, just the people in power are tossers

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.