Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hi, new happy member! And a rave!

Posted by Tokio Fraulein 
Tokio Fraulein
Hi, new happy member! And a rave!
July 24, 2006
Nope, I didn't spell my name wrong--it's from the German band Tokio Hotel. :3 I'm 18 and have already committed myself to a happy CF life with my fur-and-featherbabies (a cat, a peachfaced lovebird and a Leadbeater's Cockatoo). I live in Magdeburg (where the Tokio boys were born [!!]) and have a nice apartment (Thankfully Mum and Dad pushed me out of the nest early... I work at a nice department store.) Very nice to meet you all! Keep on bein' CF Animoos!!

My rave is about my dear Bill Kaulitz, with whom I am very obsessed... (even though every single girl other than me is stalking him...) I got to meet him at a Schrei concert and he was SO sweet!! He signed my posters and I gave them all stuffed animals as gifts...(Smarmy, I know...) But it's nice to meet young celebrities who aren't snotty little I'm-better-than-you-cause-I-wear-thicker-eyeliner-than-you brats...(*personally loves eyeliner boys*) X3 Love you all!

~Tokio Fraulein
Anonymous User
Re: Hi, new happy member! And a rave!
July 25, 2006
Welcome! So glad to see young CFer's! Are you in Germany right now? I've read that 30% of Germany woman are either CF or CH. Wonderful!!!!
July 25, 2006
Welcome! I am glad to see young CF'ers, too. I knew since childhood that breeding was not for me. In my late teens/early adulthood, I was always told the cliche of "how I would change my mind" as I got older. I am proud to say that at age 42 that I am still very firm in my choice to remain free of children and have had a tubal ligation.
July 25, 2006
Welcome Tokio! I'm young and CF too! :-)

lab mom
CFScorpio
July 25, 2006
Wilkommen!!!
Mrs. Ogre
July 25, 2006
Herzlich wilkommen!!!
Welcome, new friend. I'm happy to know that a few less sprogs will clog the Earth due to you!
Tokio Fraulein
July 26, 2006
Oh, thank you all! Roque and Nushi squawk at you too. ^^ I went to another concert, this one was a symphony, and there were so many screaming Kinder I thought I'd go deaf if I heard two more seconds of it...Oh well. I sat up front so I could at least hear a decibel. ><;;; Another reason why I love being a CF Mädchen!! heart
~Tokio Fraulein
Anonymous User
July 26, 2006
Welcome! Congrats on your happy CF life, filled with fur babies. smiling smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.