Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1688 - Wally World

Posted by Feh 
1688 - Wally World
July 24, 2006
And if a sprog does knock you over, always remain on the floor, clutching your neck or back, maybe curl into the fetal position...ohh, and turn on the water works....or remain deathly silent and still. That should help you win your suit, if you find a friendly doctor. I like to call it "Family Fun Lottery".

Anonymous User
Re: 1688 - Wally World
July 24, 2006
I hate those stupid "heelies" with a passion, as well. I want to find the a-hole who invented those things, strip them naked, slather them with honey, and dump them off in a remote part of the Maine woods, to be eaten by bears.

I almost found myself the instrument of Uncle Chuck's work recently. I was backing out of a space in a parking lot. I saw the famblee coming, but they were far enough away so that I had plenty of room to back out.

Or so I thought. One of the sprogs was wearing the heelies, and decided to activate them at this time. The kid came zooming by all of a sudden, and I almost hit him as I was backing out.

Sometimes I seriously wonder of the breeders do this on purpose...actually tell the kid where to skate, so that they'll get hit, and then the famblee can sue the Mean Evil Car Driver for hitting the Poor Innocent Chyuld.

I often feel like Bill Bixby going into Incredible Hulk mode when I see a kid with those damned things! I HATE THEM!
July 25, 2006
I see the "heelies" at the mall all of the time! When I was a wee sprog, it was known that kiddies were not to bring their toys out on public unless they were in a stroller. Skating in a mall or store was not even considered. Most breeders are inconsiderate people. God forbid that littl Stevie or little Carla must have rules and respect others. I like Feh's idea...
July 25, 2006
breeders are the ones who are always suing walmart or mcdonalds.

lab mom
DrDanCorelli
July 25, 2006
I had a great experience at the airport the other day with some loud brat on those heelies.

The moo was not watching the brat, and it kept yelling "look at me, mommy" over and over. So the moo looked, and the brat, looking at and showing off for the moo, proceeded to run headfirst into a wall.

I laughed my ass off, as did several other people waiting for their flights at the same gate. The brat started wailing, moo gave us some half-assed look of death, but we started to laugh again and she quickly moved the brat away. Thanks be to whatever deity they were not on my flight.

Transcript:

Lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatmeeee mommeeeeeeee!
WHAM! into the wall.
WAAAAAAAAAAH!
Laughing ensues from all directions.
Moo goes over to brat and gives laughers the dirty look.
WAAAAAAAAAAH!
More laughing ensues.
Moo takes screaming brat away.
More laughing ensues.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......
CFScorpio
July 25, 2006
For god's sake, people! Stop shopping at Wal-Mart! They don't need your money - they have more than enough. http://www.wakeupwalmart.com
July 25, 2006
Most companies have more money than is really enough. I used to do the boycott thing but am not about to drive across town to shop elsewhere. Target, K-Mart, Walgreens, etc, etc...so many of these companies treat their employees and vendors badly as well as being ruthless when it comes to competition.
July 25, 2006
we dont have walmarts here only asda, tesco, morrisons, and a few others..http://asda.co.uk, http://www.tesco.com/ http://www.morrisons.co.uk/

similar but different. i experienced walmarts, totally different feeling, not as.. i dont know sincere as the uk stores.. more fake in america..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
July 25, 2006
I do not shop at Mall*Wart. I hate the fucking place, not only because of the amount of trashy breeders and sprogs therein, but also because of the way they treat their employees. Did you know that Mall*Wart actually ENCOURAGES their employees to sign up for Medicaid and other public assistance? They are basically using the government as their company health insurance. Thewy are too cheap and greedy to pay a living wage and health insurance for their workers. Bastards.

And now I have a brand spankin' new *heelie* rant. Catdaddy was admitted to the hospital today...long story, but the short version is that he has a heart condition that is being treated, and things suddenly got worse. Something that happens to people with assorted heart conditions is that fluids accumulate in the lungs, and can also cause swollen feet and such. That's what happened, the fluid buildup started again. He had his regular doctor's appointment today, and the doc decided to admit him to the hospital.

Anyhoo, there was this Hugh Jass famblee group there, to visit the duhd of some of the sprogs. Said duhd's room was across the hall from Catdaddy's room. One of the sprogs, a she-brat of about 10-11, was coasting up and down the hall in those dog-damned heelies.

WTF??? Now HOSPITALS are not even safe from this shit? What the moo of this brat SHOULD have done was made her wear regular shoes. But I guess that is just TOOOOOO HAAAAAAARD.
Sherz
July 25, 2006
Oh, I hate those damn heelie things!! For a while kids were wearing them to school and trying to skate the halls. This went on for a while until our new principal retired, and our very tough new principal arrived (we love him!). He outlawed heelies and every other type of toy these shits were bringing to school. Of course parunts bitched, but he reminded them that toys were for home and books were for school. Oh, and I know we've all said it before, but Wal-mart sucks.
July 26, 2006
Catmommy9, I hope catdaddy is doing well and will be back to normal in no time!!!

Heelies are so inappropriate for a hospital or any other public building. One kid falls and hurts himself and you've got a lawsuit.
Sherz
July 26, 2006
I hope catdaddy is feeling better, too! I'm sending good thoughts your family's way smiling smiley smiling smiley
July 26, 2006
I refused to shop at Walmart unless I'm in an area where there's no other choice, which is the unfortunate case in many rural areas. They abuse their employees in ways that other major chain stores don't. Drug testing is required for everyone, greeters included. The only drug that stays in one's system more than 72 hours is pot, so they're screening out all those DANGEROUS stoners, while the cokeheads, alcoholics and junkies can keep on working. They intentionally under pay their employees and keep most of them under 32 hours a week so they aren't eligible for insurance. They actually end up costing the places they move into more, because the people who work there don't earn enough to live and end up going on state assistance. There's also the whole "we don't promote women or minorities" to management positions. And they have a history of hiring illegal workers to clean their stores over night, and locking the doors so they can't get out. If you're pissed off about illegal immigrants, you might want to avoid Walmart, as they are part of the problem.
sprogless
July 26, 2006
I don't shop there at all anymore. Like I said in another post, the greeter scares me, and the prices aren't all that great. I also read about Wal- Mart encouraging their employees to go on public assistance. Sadly, retail jobs rarely hire full- time, or pay a living wage. It's not just Wal- Mart. Another trick of the trade is to hire someone part- time, but work them 40 hrs. K- Mart does that all the time (I worked there while in school). Working poor people always get the worst treatment, and these companies bully them into putting up with it by saying that they have 500 gazillion applications, and they'll have a complainer replaced before the day is over.

Oh, yeah- I almost forgot... Wal- Mart sucks!
CFScorpio
July 26, 2006
I don't get the whole argument of "I don't boycott Wal-Mart, because other stores are bad too." That's like saying, "I don't want that multiple rapist arrested, because there are a lot of men running around who have only raped 1 woman."
sprogless
July 26, 2006
Sorry CFScorpio, I don't follow you on that one...
July 26, 2006
My poor MIL works at Wal-Mart. She works shity hours which includes week-ends and late hours until midnight or so and barely makes $25,000 a year. She's been therost 10 years. She has to support my idiot single moo SIL who babysits for a living part-time and doesn't make much; SIL's daughter who is 6 years old; idiot single DUH BIL who doesn't work because he has to baby-sit his 1 year old brat while the girlfriend who lives there works. So you have 6 living under one roof living in poverty and having kids! What a wonderful life! DH is the smart one who doesn't want any damn kids and prefers to travel the world, unlike his siblings who have a shitty life and live with my MIL who is poor.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.