Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1691 Teen Moo forum

Posted by Pixy 
Pixy
#1691 Teen Moo forum
July 25, 2006
Good lord, Cambion, I believe you're right! Sounds like teenmoo just had baby #2 in January and is 16 weeks along as of today...she got pregnant again in March??

I feel sorry for the UK taxpayers who are supporting her!
Re: #1691 Teen Moo forum
July 27, 2006
Slut. Her pahrunts must be very proud.
VLM
July 27, 2006
WTF is going on here?!! Even when I was a teen in the 80s, I remember that getting pregnant as a teenager was highly discouraged and frowned upon, and you were put to shame. Now, it seems as that pregnancy is celebrated, whether it is a teen pregnancy or a single moo who has no clue who the dad is or how many kids she has already or even if they are not fully capable of caring for the child financially, spiritually, physically, mentally or emotionally!! Just as long as she has that baybee, right? Dumb-asses!!!

I belong to another board where women have come on there telling about how they have found out they are pregnant and have no idea how they are going to support the child and usually, they are a single with no duhd in sight, and the responses from the ther women are not, "Maybe you should think about having an abortion or giving the kid up for adoption," their responses are usually, "OHH...a chyuld is such a blessing/God has blessed you, so please have the baby and don't get an abortion!" WHAT THE FUCK?! In my mind, I am thinking, uh, are YOU gonna support the moo when she can barely afford to feed the brat or pay rent or when that kid asks where his or her duhd is?
Sherz
July 27, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Slut. Her pahrunts must be very proud.

Sadly, her mother probably is proud of her out of sheer ignorance. Chances are her dad hasn't been in the picture. I know I've seen mothers who are totally ok with their daughter's behaving this way. They are overwhelmed by raising them alone and pretty much allow them to do anything they want. Also, another kid in the house will mean more welfare benefits for the household.

July 27, 2006
the problem or part of it, they never or rarely tell you in uk sex education the down sides to having kids, basically the uk tells u to put condoms on banana's and what to do, to stop stds etc.. but nothing really about how kids create so much chaos..

thats the real problem.. giving them half the information thats needed, and expecting kids to know the rest, if you teach kids how to have sex.. they will do.. but if you dont teach them about protection, they wont.. if you teach kids about how to claim housing benefits, etc.. and they see its easier to get a house, money with a kid, guess what they are going to do..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 27, 2006
Bloody hell, that is disgusting... If I'd gotten knocked up as a teen, my Mom would have KILLED me. And no, I am NOT kidding!

So when did it become not only perfectly acceptable, but worship-worthy? Gross.
July 27, 2006
What a slut, you are right.

So much for abstinance only education, which I'm against. They should instead, educate teens on using protection.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.