Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1699 Mooing about speed limits

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1699 Mooing about speed limits
July 27, 2006
This is all well and good, but why is it that people are only concerned with KYDS??? What about the young couple walking across the street? The gay couple? The elderly man? People's pets who have gotten out? Wildlife? I'm so sick and tired of everything centering around KYDS. Fuck the kids. I've had it TO HERE with KYDS.

Frankly, I'm more concerned with someone's pet getting into the street. The only thing that would keep me from mowing down a wayward brat in the streets is the fact that I'd be sued.
Isn't a brat in the road already a speed bump? wink
CF VTer
Re: 1699 Mooing about speed limits
July 27, 2006
smiling smiley Yeah but they have a relatively brief period of effectiveness when compared with, for example, cement.

Plus they get blood all over my nice clean Tacoma.
The fucking moos are the first ones to break the speed limits around schools when they are posted! They low and low about how dangerous it is for people to speed around schools, then get into their Mormon Assault Vehicles and floor it to get Bratleigh and Shitford to their after-school activities or whatever.

Another bunch of breeder hypocrites!
July 27, 2006
see cars are not built to go 20 mph or 30 mph, they produce more pollution, if people built cars that went slower, was more fuel efficient, then less pollution, less accidents on the roads..

but they never think, if a car is driving at 20mph, in a school zone, it pumps out more pollution than if it was going 40 mph. as its slower it takes longer for the car to get out of the area.. so kids are in polluted air for much longer..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 27, 2006
I'm sick of looking out for stupid brats who shouldn't be in the road to begin with.
July 27, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is all well and good, but why is it that
> people are only concerned with KYDS??? What about
> the young couple walking across the street? The
> gay couple? The elderly man? People's pets who
> have gotten out? Wildlife? I'm so sick and tired
> of everything centering around KYDS. Fuck the
> kids. I've had it TO HERE with KYDS.
>
> Frankly, I'm more concerned with someone's pet
> getting into the street. The only thing that
> would keep me from mowing down a wayward brat in
> the streets is the fact that I'd be sued.

What about us short people who have to dodge wild breeders and their damn gigantic suvs wherever the f*ck we go? Especially parking lots! OMG! Good DOG DAMN! Btw, I'm 23.

July 27, 2006
Medusa Wrote:
> I'm sick of looking out for stupid brats who
> shouldn't be in the road to begin with.

I'm sick of looking after brats whenever I'm at a family function. Why can't the moos get off their lazy asses and watch over their damn kids for f*cking once.

lab mom
July 31, 2006
I grew up on a very busy street, along with quite a few other kids. The posted speed limit on the street is 25, but in my experience folks often go 30-40mph, yet we never, ever had a problem with cars hitting us. You might ask, "Why is that Feh?" Simply put, we learned that A. cars are very large and heavy, B. drivers are not always paying attention and most importantly C. you must look both ways before entering the street, always.
DUH!
Anonymous User
August 01, 2006
Funny thing: About a week ago I read a moo-post about using your kids to get OUT of speeding tickets. What a bunch of hypocritical wastes.
August 01, 2006
feh we have a road here in st helens thats blocked both sides, with bollards, iron posts so no cars can get down, i still look both ways, when i know for a absolutel fact no cars are there.. its built into me, one way streets i look both ways, kids now if they run into the middle of the street and the car hits them, the driver is liable, no matter what speed he does, the kids are never to blame.

running out inbetween 2 parked cars, into busy traffic, not the kids fault the drivers fault..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Tokio Fraulein
August 04, 2006
What a stupid article! The more I read of that site, the more I wanted to run over something in my adorable VW Bug with the cute little Tokio Hotel sticker on the bumper! >:3 The moos need to keep their sprogs out of the road and maybe I won't be a homicidal Fraulein...>.<
August 04, 2006
Tokio Fraulein Wrote:
> What a stupid article! The more I read of that
> site, the more I wanted to run over something in
> my adorable VW Bug with the cute little Tokio
> Hotel sticker on the bumper! >:3 The moos need
> to keep their sprogs out of the road and maybe I
> won't be a homicidal Fraulein...>.<

The moos would have to stop being so damn lazy first.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.