Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

fetal fun

Posted by sprogless 
the professor
Re: fetal fun
November 06, 2005
so according to you, we need psychological counselling,are we "ill " because we dont think like you. or is it that you want everyone to worship the alter of motherhood. to say you are doing a wonderful job, when we have seen so many "bad" parents, who put their kids in nursery as soon as they are born, and they grow up to be monstrous children. but it isnt the parents fault, if you are going to be a doctor then god help your patients, perhaps you will learn that real life, with real people arent full of people who follow blindly what you beleive.

if someone comes up to you as a doctor, and they say they cant stand kids and want a tubal, would you persaude them not to, or would you say "your sick in the head for not liking children" and commit them to a mental home.

as mercurior said, you are judging people on a few extremes, which to my mind is bigotry. i feel sorry for your potential patients.

Snatch
November 06, 2005
Well since it did not post, I will try again. Taken from my previous post: "I realize that not everyone who is child free is full of hate"

You want to accuse me of bigotry? Ok....you want to see something that is sickening? Ok...and to back up my previous statement that a lot of people on here are so hateful that they could be hateful towards other races? Let's try this quote from rant #425
"She is adopting a sweet and sour sprog from a distant land"
Hmm....that doesn't sound like bigotry at all.
And about some people on here sounding ill...let me give you some examples:
Entry #383, talking about a bumper sticker: "How does one resist running into the back of a car with one of these on them? "
There is also this link that someone posted: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat
And entry # 519: Baby oil is useful...
I prefer fresh squeezed
#518: Not true. Not true at all. Give them enough valium and babies make fine doorstops.
Bigotry is not a part of who I am, plain and simple. And I won't be a doctor to the living, I'm studying forensic medicine to be a medical examiner. Besides, I realize that my beliefs really have no impact on other people, whether they are opinion or not. I certainly wouldn't try to talk someone into having a family that didn't want one, because as I stated before, I'm not into repopulating the world, I'm not here to defend the family way. I was just here to say just how disgusted I am by *some* of the posts and rants. Plain and simple.

IH8kyds
November 06, 2005
get a life, its called humor, as in jokes, did you have a joke bypass in this forensic medicine, i am sure your studying the dead coz you cant understand the living..

you are a bigot check the dictionary.

bigot /'bgt/¨ n.
a person who is prejudiced in their views and intolerant of the opinions of others.

does that ring a bell, you think everyone is out to get your pwecious little hell spawn, we just want to be left alone, so why dont you go to your offspring, and leave us be. or are u gonna "save" us
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
Well, since you say nothing about being employed, I would guess that you don't pay income taxes so, of course, you wouldn't take a tax credit. It sounds like your husband is the one who is eligible for that. I also hadn't realized that one could go to medical school part-time. You must be going part-time because you're able to care for a child and spend lots of time surfing childfree boards so you can find things to complain about. I roomed with a couple of nursing students in college and they never had time for anything except going to class and studying. and they didn't have any other responsibilities. Frankly, I don't believe you. Your answers to various questions are a little too pat and too convenient. And, yes, you did accuse people here of racism in your first post. Reread it.

Whatever. If you don't like what is being said on this board PISS OFF! No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read this or any other board. If CF people are treading on your toes on parenting boards (my!my! you sure have a lot of time for board hopping, don't you?), then kick them off that board. Coming over here to be obnoxious, intrusive, inflammatory, bigoted and just plain stupid strikes me as a waste of time that could be put to better use, like going to school full-time or spending some time with your child or going somewhere else to peddle your prevaricating tripe. All you are doing with your sophomoric antics here is reinforcing the prejudices you claim to dislike so much.

In case you don't understand, Snotch, GO AWAY. This is none of your business. PISS OFF!
Snatch
November 06, 2005
Oh for fuck sake, do you really think I'm trying to save you? Saving you is not in my thoughts, that's for damn sure.
You can use a dictionary, that's great of you to be able to provide for me the very definition of someone I am not. I am not intolerant of your opinion, I am intolerant of your actions. And by you, again I mean the "collective" you.
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
Your posts on this board certainly show you to be a bigot. The only "action" here is that of fingers typing on keyboards, expressing opinions. You are intolerant of those opinions; ergo, you are a bigot.

You also keep sticking your boorish nose in where it doesn't belong, doing exactly what you seem to dislike in others. I believe in psychological terms that's called "transference." If you're smart enough to get into medical school, you should be smart enough to understand that you're not wanted here, have nothing to contribute and really should leave.

And I hope you aren't kissing that innocent child with that potty mouth of yours. That's a very bad example you're setting for the poor dear.
Snatch
November 06, 2005
I'm sure I'm not wanted here, because I ruffle your feathers and tell you exactly what you should be told. If I'm a bigot, then you are haters. And you are also bigots as well, since you very well intolerant of my opinions. Funny how that works.
I think my accomplishments in life speak for themselves, I don't have to defend my intelligence.
Thanks for the psychology lesson though, I know what transference is. I've seen plenty of it on your rants.
anoon
November 06, 2005
Why is everything in Italics?

Whaaaa whaaaa waaaah. Like I said, you are only interested in seeing one side and knee jerking all over the board about rants. Go away. You are definitely trolly now.
Snatch
November 06, 2005
Morganmad, glad I was able to hit a nerve, that's rather satisfying actually. You have no idea how I live my life so I would just keep the assumptions to yourself. I go to school full time, work part time so I do in fact pay taxes you twit.
And I'll go away when someone makes me. My daughter and husband are visiting family, my schoolwork is done (nurses were probably a little on the retarded side, my god it's not that all-consuming) and my free time is mine to do with as I wish.
Please, tell me how the term "sweet and sour" isn't racist?
Spare me *your* diatribe because to me, you're nothing but a pathetic, whining piece of garbage that doesn't have anything better to do than hate.

sprogless
November 06, 2005
You can use a dictionary, that's great of you to be able to provide for me the very definition of someone I am not. I am not intolerant of your opinion, I am intolerant of your actions. And by you, again I mean the "collective" you.

Intolerant of our actions? What actions? What have we done? We say plenty, but tell me,in all of your infinite wisdom, just exactly what we have DONE? Have we somehow offended your Web MD, education? You speak of the KKK, you call us racists, bigots, and hateful. Have you read your own posts? Do you have any idea at all what an ass you're making of yourself? This is too much, really. And you call us ignorant. At least you admit you're intolerant, now admit you're a loser, and get lost.
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
Snotch, you are truly an idiot. This is a board for CHILDFREE people. Do you not understand that? No one here, but NO ONE, owes you or anyone else an explanation for their choices or opinions or anything else. If you don't like what is said here, GO AWAY. You are not welcome here. What is so difficult to understand about that?

And I still question your bona fides as stated here because you have a marked tendency to come up with the most convenient responses to anything that might question your neatly composed package of hogwash. You are not in any way qualified to comment on the psychological health, or lack thereof, of anyone here. In fact, one might question your emotional health as you persist in imposing yourself where it's been made very clear you don't belong and are not wanted. What is this sick need of yours to come onto a board that is obviously contrary to what you believe and hold dear, and then excoriate those who hold different opinions? Is this an unhealthy obsession for attention at any cost? Physician, heal thyself! (Luke 4:23)

And I still feel sorry for your child, getting kissed with a dirty mouth like yours.

Snatch
November 06, 2005
Well for one, sometimes it is your inactions that speak loud and clear. I think I read on one wah-nt that someone actually left a grocery store because buying a certain product they wanted would mean donating to the Children's Miracle Network. Citing that they didn't want to support "breeder's children", not realizing what the charity is for. There are so many different "actions" that I could cite, but I'm sure you are well informed.
Besides that it's what your wah-nt's tell, the dirty looks you give (action), the snarky comments you make (action) and I believe someone actually wrote a politician with the lame idea of making it necessary for parents to pass tests in order to have kids? (action).
If that was the case, I wish they would make it necessary for adults to pass tests to be *productive* citizens. Many of you I am sure would have to be shipped off. Wouldn't that be lovely.
And I'd rather be a bigot than an odious fascist.
Web Md education, I am lmao- you really try super hard to insult don't you?
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
Snotch, do you believe everything you read online? If so, your intellectual paucity is greater than I originally thought. Even if these things happened, which you don't really know, why are they any of your concern? Did you witness these "actions" yourself? Were any of these things done to you or someone you know? I doubt it. You just lurk the rant boards and then pitch a childish hissy fit. Like all trolls, you lack creativity and independent thought. Your cover story of medical school is nice but, again, not really innovative, nor very believable. Go, clean up your language, get a life, tend to your child, just go away.
Snatch
November 06, 2005
What is this sick need of yours to come onto a board that is obviously contrary to what you believe and hold dear

Probably the same as that of I would say most of the people on this board going to blogs and websites of breeders.
Do you want to see really pathetic? This is from one of "you"
"For the past two years or so, I had been posting on a mommy board disguised as a moo (I had an imaginary son named Alex who was 3 years old when I started posting"

I'll stop coming where I'm not wanted when other people can do the same.
Snatch
November 06, 2005
Cover story of medical school? Are you just jealous that I have the ability, the brains and the money to go? Do you (though you live child-free) not have the career you desire? Would you like to lay on the couch and spew out your problems? There is transference for you.
I am actually working on undergraduate work with the Virginia Institute for Forensic Science and Medicine. Check it out if you want.
I don't need to make anything up to impress you because I could really care less what you think of me.
My independent thought works just fine...how could you possibly debate that? You have nothing to compare it to.
Creativity on the other hand, well, I don't really need it.
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
What a mature attitude! A few people are ill-mannered enough to lurk on your parenting board, and I must admit, I'm amazed that you have so much time to spare doing all this lurking and posting yourself, so you feel you can do the same. Since when do two wrongs make a right? And why lump all childfree into the same basket when you claim to dislike that being done to you? Kind of a hypocrite, aren't you?

And, I repeat, do you really believe eveything you see posted online?

If there are childfree people trolling the parenting baords where you go, contact the administrator and have the offenders booted off. Is that so difficult? Of course, that's how a mature, intelligent, educated adult would handle it but our dear troll, Snotch, prefers the infantile approach.
Snatch
November 06, 2005
If there are childfree people trolling the parenting baords where you go, contact the administrator and have the offenders booted off. Is that so difficult? Of course, that's how a mature, intelligent, educated adult would handle it but our dear troll, Snotch, prefers the infantile approach.

That just really cracks me up. Why don't you take your own advie? Is that really so difficult? But I guess you prefer an infantile approach as well. I'm just fueling the fire and you're taking the bait. You could always stop responding, but you can't. Because you feel entitled? Well....do what you want. And I'll do the same.
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
Spoken like a true troll. You claim to be offended by those who make claims about you without knowing anything about you, yet you feel it's perfectly all right for you to do it. You know nothing about me so why babble like an imbecile when you're so ignorant? You've not said a thing worthy of envy, nor have you indicated in any way that you have much of a brain. No one cares about your money so that's not worth discussing. All of this is standard fare from the Troll Brigade. Try again.

And I thought you said you were in medical school. Medical school is normally a post-graduate endeavour. At least, that's what every doctor I've ever known has said. Why, if one can be in undergraduate medical school, do so many people work so hard in pre-med courses leading to baccalaureate degrees before going to medical school? While I may be wrong on this, it's just possible there's no one named Snatch enrolled in any school or institute anywhere in the country.

And if you don't care what anyone thinks of you, why are you unable to leave this board? Are you getting some kind of thrill out of this?
Snatch
November 06, 2005
I'm just replying to the med school bs you are giving me. If you were to check out the VIFSM you would know that you can take classes while IN medical school, and continued education AFTER medical school.
Do you think I keep coming back here because I weally weally care what you think of me? Nope. Really I enjoy reading the other wah-nts and seeing just how lame and petty most CF people really are.
And you're just fun to piss off.
sprogless
November 06, 2005
Boy! You're "actually" doing a lot of things, aren't you? And, regarding creativity, science is a very creative field. The ideas had to come from someplace. Independant thought aside, your posts are erratic, and scattered, at best. Why don't you go troll a teen board? I'm sure you'll find plenty of people more suited to your maturity level. Or, have they already banned you? Anyway, get out of here. You're just a childish bore with too much time on your hands.
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
I checked the web site for your school. It isn't a medical school and doesn't claim to be, nor does this school offer a course of study leading to a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree. What a phony you are, Snotch. Typical troll.

Anyone know how to cleanse the board of this trash? Where's Turtle when you really need him?
Snatch
November 06, 2005
Morganmed, I didn't say the institute was a school, I said it was AN INSTITUTE you bloody moron. They are 2 very different things.
Snatch
November 06, 2005
Sprogless, if I'm such a bore why do you insist on responding. As long as I have nothing better to do why shouldn't I spread some fun. For me anyway.
Morganmad
November 06, 2005
You stated very early on here that you were in medical school which is not true.

"An educational institution, especially one for the instruction of technical subjects." That's the definition of an institute.

"An institution for the instruction of children or people under college age.
An institution for instruction in a skill or business: a secretarial school; a karate school.

"A college or university.
An institution within or associated with a college or university that gives instruction in a specialized field and recommends candidates for degrees.
A division of an educational institution constituting several grades or classes: advanced to the upper school.
The student body of an educational institution.
The building or group of buildings housing an educational institution"
That's the definition of a school. It's obvious who's the moron here. Learn to use a dictionary, Snot-ch.

And, frankly, being childfree, I have more business being here than you do. I just have an innate dislike of phony, trash-talking, hypocritical pea-brains who have nothing better to do than make bombastic fools of themselves by trolling places they claim to dislike. I suspect your child is as real as your "medical school," too.

anoon
November 06, 2005
Dayum! I am just amazed at how long smellySnatch has been on the board! She seems to have every post memorized as well as she keeps up with her own board? I wonder who is watching babysmellysnatch? This doesn't seem to be a one night I have to myself deal. Seems you hang out here more than I do. In fact, this is the most fun the board has had in a while, so thanks for at least making it interesting.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.