Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1710 - Breeder Home Improvement

Posted by Cambion 
1710 - Breeder Home Improvement
July 30, 2006
Moomie's reaction to the bedroom makeover says a lot about how she feels about her husband...to me anyway. It's pretty pathetic that the first thing she notices in a room made over in a romantic way is fucking pictures of her loaves, as if she's never seen them or doesn't have other pictures of them in infancy. I don't understand why the designer stuck the damn pictures in the bedroom when the husband specifically requested a child free atmoshpere; to me, that includes pictures of the little cumsplats.

Sherz, was there any mention on the show about why the husband wanted this done? Like a reason beyond romance? I don't know about you guys, but I keep thinking that Moo is co-sleeping with the brats and Daddy is out on the couch or in a sleeping bag and he's looking for a way back into the bed (or Moo's jammies...whatever).

I also agree that it's kind of pathetic she's learning to cook so late into her marriage. I don't know if this Moo sincerely cannot cook (hell I can't cook, so I can't bash her too much) or she was just too lazy to try and learn and figured box macaroni and cheese and frozen chicken fingers would be a perfectly wholesome dinner for the hubby and the kiddies five nights a week.
Anonymous User
Re: 1710 - Breeder Home Improvement
July 30, 2006
Since she is a SAHMoo, I feel that there is NO excuse for not knowing how to cook. WTF does she do all day, anyway? Hang out at Starbucks wiht the other moos? Go online all day, hand out at LoafCenter and also troll CF boards?

I personally feel that all people should learn at least some basic cooking skills, but I understand that working people and full-time students often just don't have the time to learn to cook.

But, as has been discussed here before, if the moo is not bringing in any income, it is HER job to prepare the family meals.

Poor guy. It sounds to me that he is desperate to get some nookie with his wife, and that's why he wanted the room. Nothing wrong with THAT! I also suspect a co-sleeping issue.
I suspect the co-sleeping issue, as well. I agree with you, Catmommy, her job is to be preparing the family meals being the SAHMoo!
Ditto re: the co-sleeping issue. I understand that when the kiddos are newborns (aka fit into a bassinet) the parents do want them nearby, but when they get older, they get out! The only time I slept in my parents room outside of infancy is a. if I was deadly ill, or b. if my dad was out of town for business and my mom didn't feel right having me on the other side of the house before I hit puberty (I'm an only child, and their little girl to boot).

The funny thing is (keeping in mind the only child thing), my parents had no pictures of me in their bedroom. In the living room, hallway, my dad's office ect., bring on the pictures. But not in their space. Even to this day, they don't have any pictures of me in their bedroom or bathroom, and I have no problem with this at all-I don't understand why this mom can't have one single room as it was before the kiddos infiltrated her life.
sprogless
July 31, 2006
Another vote for co- sleeping! SAHMOO got her wallet and her brats, so she's all done with that ol' sex thing. Hubby will have an affair soon, if he isn't already.
July 31, 2006
A lot of these women definitely are hot for sex when they want those babies. Once those babies are here, those legs are permanenly shut! It is like my friend's wife from a thread re: infidelity. The only time she wanted sex when she got to the States was when she thought she could get his husband to reverse his vasectomy so she could have a baby. She wanted an American baby which was considered a step up in the caste system from Thailand, where she came from. Even though my friend lost his b*lls with this wife and does whatever she wants, he DID refuse to reverse the Big V stating that he did not want a child at his age. Then...she instituted the "no sex" rule in the marriage. Makes me wonder why Husband #1 in her country treated her so badly with how she is to her second husband. I don't condone mistreatment but, sometimes, a person can only take so much B*S. Hmmmm...
July 31, 2006
Yep, I can see it too. Hubby probably plays second fiddle to the brats. And I definitely think there is some co-sleeping going on. Against the hubby's wishes, I'm sure. But what does his opinion matter? He's just the walking wallet.
CFScorpio
July 31, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Moomie's reaction to the bedroom makeover says a
> lot about how she feels about her husband...to me
> anyway. It's pretty pathetic that the first thing
> she notices in a room made over in a romantic way
> is fucking pictures of her loaves, as if she's
> never seen them or doesn't have other pictures of
> them in infancy. I don't understand why the
> designer stuck the damn pictures in the bedroom
> when the husband specifically requested a child
> free atmoshpere; to me, that includes pictures of
> the little cumsplats.

It's really bad feng shui to have photos of your kids in the bedroom. The bedroom is supposed to be romantic and there should only be photos of the couple: no other family members or friends.
Anonymous User
July 31, 2006
Wow, this stupid SAHMoo is leaving the door wide open for her walking wallet to look for an affair!

And I agree on the co-sleeping issue. Although now that the kids' in it's own room, SAHMoo will probably make up an excuse to go sleep with it.

I saw another show (not a home improvement show- it was Nanny 911) where the parunts and 3 kids ages 10 mos, 3 & 6 all slept in the SAME BED ever since the first kid was born! The 2 boys said they never slept in their own bunk beds at all! It was so sick-I just had to watch it.

The duhd, of course, initiated this change with Nanny's help. He complained they had no privacy (read: sex).

The first night the boys went to sleep in their own beds, they had no trouble & liked the change. Moo, on the other hand, was in their room in 5 minutes asking the 6yr old if he "wants mom to lay down w/ him until he falls asleep?" which she did. She also scooped the baby from her crib several times & brought her into her own bed again even though the baby was fast asleep & she woke her up in the process.

This whole co-sleeping thing is foreign & weird to me. When I was a kid, I think I slept in my parent's bed about 2 times after a nightmare for about 3 hours each until I wasn't scared anymore. But on a regular basis? Uh-uh. Even as a kid needed my own bed & my own space to stretch out & be left alone!
July 31, 2006
I totally agree about the feng shui, CFScorpio. My mom's bedroom was always private. When she had a live-in boyfriend for many years and then married my stepfather, I always knew to knock before entering the bedroom. However, I did not even THINK of going near the door unless it was truly an emergency. Even as a young child, I understood that a bedroom was private. I always like to have my door shut to my room as a kid and teen.
DrDanCorelli
August 01, 2006
I'll bet anyone that she's already banging the landscaper and he's banging someone from work.
CFADinNYC
August 01, 2006
I can't stand it when they do make-overs because "the kids need more space" or something about "the kids." Oh enough already! Who the fuck cares? I missed that episode that you posted to the rant boards --thank goodness.

Did you catch on HGTV the show about the kitchen germs and it was a single parent and they went over how filthy her kitchen was and humiliated her at what a filthy pig she was? What a terrible show!

Oh--and you know the husband is porking her younger sister or best friend!!! ha ha ha!!!
August 01, 2006
Everybody be bangin' everybody in the 'burbs.
August 01, 2006
Sheesh, what a lazy c***. I started learning to cook from the very beginnging of our marriage.

I bet anything the lazy c*** moo is using co-sleeping to not have to have any sex with duh.

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 02, 2006
Feh Wrote:
> Everybody be bangin' everybody in the 'burbs.
>
Yeah...they can only repress so much...
August 03, 2006
That would be the day my parents ever remodeled the house for my brother and I. The house was theirs, not ours for the trashing. Mom had her nice rooms, the basement was dad's domain. Our toys were on the 3rd floor in the front and middle bedrooms or outside. Our rooms had no toys and were kept nice. We were not allowed to play in our rooms. My parents were broke and mom made do with the kitchen that was original to their house built in 1889. Oh the horrors.
August 03, 2006
have you noticed in these modern breeder homes, there is no room just for one person, a study for the man, a sewing room for the woman (using those terms as people know but they werent just used for sewing etc) now its kids rooms and the parents are the lodgers

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 03, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
> have you noticed in these modern breeder homes,
> there is no room just for one person, a study for
> the man, a sewing room for the woman (using those
> terms as people know but they werent just used for
> sewing etc) now its kids rooms and the parents are
> the lodgers
>
> "You know what I would do if I was GOD? I'd take a
> big empty island, that nobody's using, and I'd
> pack every pregnant woman in the world into
> tankers, and convoy 'em all there. And I'd change
> the name to Pregnaland."

Yes, I do notice that. They let the brats rule the roost. Parents don't have the home to themselves anymore. Brats get everything.

August 03, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> That would be the day my parents ever remodeled
> the house for my brother and I. The house was
> theirs, not ours for the trashing. Mom had her
> nice rooms, the basement was dad's domain. Our
> toys were on the 3rd floor in the front and middle
> bedrooms or outside. Our rooms had no toys and
> were kept nice. We were not allowed to play in
> our rooms. My parents were broke and mom made do
> with the kitchen that was original to their house
> built in 1889. Oh the horrors.

Same here. Our house wasn't old, but I'd tell you, that our basement was my dad's domain, too. My mom had a room to herself, (other than master bedroom) and she had her sewing room. Us kids didn't take over the house, and we sure as hell didn't have our toys all over the place. (Btw, kids nowadays have WAY TOO MANY TOYS!) Spoiled brats.

August 03, 2006
I spent the first 20 years of my life in a 2-bedroom apartment. And the first 13 years were in the basement (and then we moved to the second floor). I had the freezer in my bedroom, and then it was the dryer. And there was no electrical heating, so I had to sleep in my Mom's room during the winter.

Guess what? I survived. So yeah, "spoiled brats" indeed!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.