Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1722 Screaming Jelly Babies

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1722 Screaming Jelly Babies
August 02, 2006
You guys in the UK have all the fun!!!

And you're right...someone over here WOULD complain if these were widely sold here, then again maybe that's why they haven't ever caught on here.

(Didn't Dr. Who have a thing for Jelly Babies?)
Mrs. Ogre
Re: 1722 Screaming Jelly Babies
August 02, 2006
Did you know in some country, the food content is illustrated on the box. The inhabitants refused to eat baby food. Ahhh baby, the other white meat!
August 02, 2006
yes he did wink.. i love eating the heads off babies wink

http://www.britishdelights.com/detail.asp?product_id=ct41

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
August 02, 2006
"Are you going to have children?"

'Sure, I'll take mine medium rare".
August 02, 2006
Those sound yummy. One more thing to check out when I finally go to England!
August 03, 2006
Once in a restaurant, SO and I were seated near the kitchen doorway. We heard a baybee screaming from inside the kitchen - I'm sure it was someone visiting with their spawn.

I sad, "Well, at least we know the baybee is fresh!" and I got some really nasty looks from nearby diners.

SO and I laughed hysterically.
August 03, 2006
its somehow very satisfying biting the heads of babies wink.. always felt so, a precurser to cfdom.. possibly wink, will have to send some out to peeps if you want them.. can send a packet then you too say say you bite the heads of babies wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 03, 2006
Hhhhmmmm, fresh babies are the best!

lab mom
August 03, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> its somehow very satisfying biting the heads of
> babies wink.. always felt so, a precurser to
> cfdom.. possibly wink, will have to send some out
> to peeps if you want them.. can send a packet then
> you too say say you bite the heads of babies wink

If Canada Customs weren't such nazis, I'd take you up on that! wink
Anonymous User
August 03, 2006
Boiled meat and possibly boiled baby heads... What a treat awaits a visit to merry ol' England!
Tokio Fraulein
August 04, 2006
Oh, I do so love those little things! I eat them for breakfast sometimes. xD And Nushi and Roque even like teeny bits! They are so goooood! Yay for Jelly Kinder!

~Tokio Fraulein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.