Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1725 Baybees Are The New Bling?????

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1725 Baybees Are The New Bling?????
August 03, 2006
Just like a bought-on-the-spur-of-the moment puppy. Before long, they'll tire of the kid and either abuse it or have a nanny to raise it.

Either way, the kid pays for the pahrunt's few months of fame.

No thanks, I'd rather stay anonymous and childfree.
Re: 1725 Baybees Are The New Bling?????
August 03, 2006
A co-worker from the late 80's had a sister who married a rich man. Sister had the requisite sprog...and she had an au pair from Ireland to take care of the toddler. The moo did not work. My then-husband asked an excellent question, "Why does this woman need a nanny if she is not working? She should take care of her own child." Amen, dude! Thank you
Even in this shitburg little town where I live, baybees are fashion accessories. My life belonged to the women's club in town, until it became the wannamoo club and all of those bitches became less interested in social do-gooding and dedicated their lives to outdoing each other with brat shit.

Not even the smallest town is immune from it!
August 03, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just like a bought-on-the-spur-of-the moment
> puppy. Before long, they'll tire of the kid and
> either abuse it or have a nanny to raise it.
>
> Either way, the kid pays for the pahrunt's few
> months of fame.
>
> No thanks, I'd rather stay anonymous and
> childfree.

Same here.

lab mom
August 03, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Why does this woman need a nanny if she is not
> working? She should take care of her own child."

Even the moos don't want to do the "cunt work", I guess. So, if they're rich - bingo!

Plus, if something happens to the baybee, they can blame (and sue) the nanny.

August 04, 2006
Medusa, I think a lot of the wealthy moos do harm and/or kill the infants or toddlers. The overseas au pairs are very easy to blame since many of them do not have access to $$$ to pay for a high profile lawyer and do not know anything about American laws. I may be wrong but I think the English girl from many years ago was set up by the physician parents who knew the "game" due to their professions. I was glad when the youngster got off and was able to go back to her home in the UK.
August 04, 2006
Lazy moos.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.