Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1741 -- Welfare Moo's Bling

Posted by india_darshan 
#1741 -- Welfare Moo's Bling
August 05, 2006
I hear you, Catmommy! Like that long ago thread, I wish we could go back to the days when moos on the dole had their apartments inspected by case workers to make sure they did not own expensive stuff. When receiving welfare, the state *does* have the right to tell a person how to live and spend money.

It is similar to a college "kid" having the tuition, room & board, and an allowance paid for by the parents -- meaning Mom & Dad have the right to expect good grades and to be able to dictate how their "grown" children behave and live. I want to slap these overgrown brats and tell them to pay their own way when they claim they are adults meaning that Mother needs to "butt out of their business".

I just paid off a massive credit card debt and feel so much relief. I got to hear from a Haitian co-worker (who has a green card) the other night how he ran up 3 grand on a charge card and never paid. He laughed! The young man also feels he has the right to call off from work when he feels like it. I also feel that immigrants have no right to run up debt and not pay while benefitting from living in this country. I worked my A$$ off to pay that debt and I am a citizen!

America is Land of the Free alright...Land of the Freeloaders. Oh...don't get me started. I need to go to bed since I worked 'til 3am and did not get to bed until four...only to get up at ten this morning. sleeping
sprogless
Re: #1741 -- Welfare Moo's Bling
August 05, 2006
This really pisses me off, too. Those new moo- vans with the DVD players, and all of the kindercrap cost close to 40 grand! If moo can afford one of those, she can buy her own damned groceries! They don't do inspections anymore because theyre's so many welfare ticks, ans not nearly enough inspectors. They probably laid them off to give the moos more bennies. This country has gone straight to hell.
August 05, 2006
Hey, I don't have any of that shite! Cell phone, in-car DVD player... give me a break! Those are NOT necessities!

Bring back the "boo-boo macoutes" - that's what they used to call the welfare inspectors around here. I am sick of paying taxes for spoiled breeders!

P.S. I went for a walk today, and every damn woman I saw was visibly knocked up. Bloody hell!!! *pukes*
Anonymous User
1741 Welfare moo at stupidmarket
August 06, 2006
Hey Catmommy! Boy do I know what you mean, especially since my first job as an RD was as a WIC coordinator in central AL (taking home 19K by the way WITH an MPH!). It INFURIATED ME TO NO END that the state did not have a system to verify income and yes, I did see women coming in with tacky-a$$ manicures & pedicures, smoking, and one even driving up in a brand new 1997 turqouise Volvo while I was driving a crappy 1984 Monte Carlo (45 minutes one way, by the way). Yes, I did refuse to certify and re-certify some women and children because they were NOT at nutritional risk (one of the criteria) and I wasn't about to commit fraud. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the static I got from the clinic staff (of all people!) with their arguement, "Well, these people need it." NO, these people need to be more responsible and USE CONTRACEPTION if they can't afford children!! Needless to say, after 1 year (to the day), I got out of there and on to better things.
BillyC
Re: 1741 Welfare moo at stupidmarket
August 06, 2006
We have the same problem with the WIC-bitches at our stupidmarkets here in this shitty little burg. They pop such an entitlement attitude that you just want to kick their stretchpantsed asses, glue their legs shut and yell "GET A FUCKING JOB, YOU LAZY WHORE!" to them.

They come into the supermarket, dragging their dirty, loud, shrieking welfare pups with them. As soon as the brats hit the store door, they go right to the bakery department demanding free cookies and gobbling up samples. The brats stick their filthy, germ-ridden hands into bulk food bins, grab junkfood and candybars and argue with their welfareho moos about them and make life in the market a living hell. Then they barge into line ahead of you and tell you that you need to let them go first because they have brats. I never let them in line ahead of me and have been known to tell a few to fuck off when they do. The stupid bints can't separate their WIC-shit from the junkfood they buy with their "benefit cards" and it takes so long to check these cunts out that you could have negotiated a Mid-East peace settlement. Then it takes them 15 minutes to round up their brats, get their asses out off the store, trailing filth, stench and candywrappers behind them leaving the store's staff feeling like they were just beaten on their heads with a wooden mallet.

Finally, an independent grocery store in our town stopped taking WIC. The bitches were going to file a lawsuit for "discrimination" until a judge pointed out that the program was voluntary and told their attorneys to stuff it up their ass. You can guess where we shop--that's right--the hometown guy. His prices are a little higher, but for the peace and quiet and the quality of the food, we'll shop there anytime.

I wish the chains had separate checkout lines for those cunts, especially ones that had automatic countdown timers that if the dimbulbs weren't done within 10 minutes their carts would be automatically added back into the store's stock and they would be ejected into the parking lot.
August 06, 2006
It usually goes back to that entitlement crap. The welfare moos er queens are usualy wanting more and more, and not working a single minute for any of it.

lab mom
August 07, 2006
About two years ago in K-Mart, I was actually shocked. There was a welfare moo with her daughter. The girl was entering puberty but only had a very thin white "wife-beater" type tank top and shorts on...yet she was wearing a gold cross and chain. Being I worked retail back in the Day, I know "real" jewelry. I thought it was repulsive that this kid was wearing a see-through shirt that showed her breasts and had no shoes on yet Moo saw fit to have her wear fine jewelry.
CFScorpio
August 07, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> About two years ago in K-Mart, I was actually
> shocked. There was a welfare moo with her
> daughter. The girl was entering puberty but only
> had a very thin white "wife-beater" type tank top
> and shorts on...yet she was wearing a gold cross
> and chain. Being I worked retail back in the Day,
> I know "real" jewelry. I thought it was repulsive
> that this kid was wearing a see-through shirt that
> showed her breasts and had no shoes on yet Moo saw
> fit to have her wear fine jewelry.

I bet you the jewelry was a gift from a friend or relative. I doubt the Moo bought it for her.

August 07, 2006
A gold cross??? I highly doubt that she went to church.

lab mom
A few weeks ago I found myself behind this couple who was paying for their stuff with WIC coupons. This couple looked like they were poor to me. The cashier was slamming the gallons of milk and juice on the conveyor belt. I mean literally slamming them down so hard a couple of the gallons of milk were dented. Her name tag indicated she was the head cashier. I figured the reason the cashier was acting this way was because the moo was breastfeeding during the entire transaction, and it was pretty obvious. The cashier asked the duh if he wanted to get another loaf of bread, because the bread was buy one get one free. The duh acted like he didn't understand her. (The couple was Hispanic, so maybe he didn't; I don't know.) The guy wouldn't answer her, so the cashier shrugged and said, "One loaf is all you'll get, then."
sprogless
August 07, 2006
I don't blame that cashier one bit. If people can't learn English, yet expect to use public assistance to support their families, then they deserve to be treated with contempt.
August 07, 2006
its only good manners to learn to speak the language of the country you are in. or try too.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Denise
August 08, 2006
Either that, Nour, or the cashier was tired of the leeching immigrants.
August 08, 2006
Sprogless, I feel the same way. These immigrants seem to be unable to learn English and look at Americans with contempt but want to live off of the social benefits. The people of the State of Georgia are also getting sick of immigrants in the same way as the Californians. One man said he is tired of these Hispanic immigrants coming here and then going to the county clinic to have their babies, which Georgians must support. I am glad the cashier did give these leeches the extra loaf of bread...
Anonymous User
August 08, 2006
The cashier was probably pissed because these breeder leeches have a *take-home* pay higher than hers. She works all day, while the breeders just sit on their asses and do nothing but collect bennies.

I'd be pissed, too. Why should people who suck on the gub'mint tit get more than those who actually have to WORK for their money?

And yeah...if you want to live in a certain country, make an effort to learn the floopin' language. I am sick of all of this catering to non-English speakers here in the U.S.
Nour
August 08, 2006
I could totally understand the cashier's behaviour. She's usually a very nice employee. I go in there a lot during my lunch. I think she was repulsed a little at the Bf'ing going on.
Sherz
August 08, 2006
My father-in-law owned a supermarket in NJ for many years. He refused to accept food stamps or WIC coupons in order to keep the riff raff of breeders out of his store. The funny thing is the gov't comes to inspect your store to make sure it is good enough to be an establishment to accept food stamps and WIC!! My FIL's store was spotless, well organized, and a very nice place to shop because he didn't cater to the welfare population.
sprogless
August 08, 2006
Your Grandfather sounds like a great man, Sherz!

My Aunt lives in Georgia, and she was complaining about the illegals more or less taking over certain areas. It's happening everywhere. My brother in Iowa just lost his job, because the foreman decided he could save money by hiring unlicensed laborers, instead of union contractors. As long as you're not an American, this is a great country.
August 08, 2006
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I could totally understand the cashier's
> behaviour. She's usually a very nice employee. I
> go in there a lot during my lunch. I think she was
> repulsed a little at the Bf'ing going on.

That's what I'm thinking - bloody gross! Especially in a food store!

Plus having a baybee when you can't even afford to pay for your damn food. I'm not saying only rich people should have kids, but that always pisses me off.
August 09, 2006
"because the foreman decided he could save money by hiring unlicensed laborers, instead of union contractors. As long as you're not an American, this is a great country."
And that's why we have a problem with illegal immigrants, because people will hire them, because it's cheaper and they can make more of the allmighty profit.

Grace
August 09, 2006
India, that's great that you paid off your debt! I can relate. I remember how great it felt when I paid off my student loans. I felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders. I made many sacrifices to pay my debt. I can't stand it when people with debt act like they are entitled to the things they bought but do not feel obligated to pay the debt. It really makes me angry.
Pixy
August 15, 2006
I went into a Super Walmart (I know, I know) on a weekend, and taped to the doors were signs stating that the system that takes the "food stamp" cards (don't know what it's called locally) was temporarily down. Oh. My. God. The place was *deserted.* By far, the best shopping experience I've ever had at a Wal Mart.
CFBitchfromLA
August 15, 2006
I will not shop at WalFart for anything, even if it is the only place that carries the items I need. I would rather do without than to patronize that breedercentric hellhole.

When I do shop discount, I go to Target or order online and have it delivered. With the price of gas averaging $3.25 or more in LA, it is worth it to let someone else do the driving.
Anonymous User
August 16, 2006
India that dickhead who thought it was funny he got away with not paying for his stuff? Cause and effect baby. One way or another, you will pay. Congrats on paying down your debt!!bouncing and laughing. I did the same with my card, which was about $2,000. It was mainly for my house repairs.
August 16, 2006
It's always the dirt poor are the ones who shovel out the kids.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.