Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THEY'RE NOT A GIFT!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: THEY'RE NOT A GIFT!
August 17, 2006
Those moos over on the other board are getting on my last fuckin' nerve!!! We have asked them respectfully not to post in the thread, but yet and still, THEY ARE POSTING.

One of 'em wrote, "I don't know any women, and few men, who flat out, don't want kids.... I never thought of someone who does not want them as selfish....I may have pitied them a little, but never thought of them as selfish." SHE MAY HAVE PITIED FOLKS WHO DON'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS?????? WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK?!

The subtitle of the thread is "Who isn't purposely having kids," yet all these folks WITH kids keep commenting. They just can't leave us childfree folks alone, can they?
CF VTer
August 17, 2006
It's the breeder cult. They're miserable, and they want the rest of us to be miserable too!
August 17, 2006
Amen, CF Vter.

lab mom
August 17, 2006
My MIL comments that her 3 children were never a sacrifice and they were worth it. Two of the 3 (except DH) are single parents living with MIL and each has a kid and both do not work! How's that!
August 18, 2006
The single moms are known to move back in with their own moms with the kids in tow. Often, these women do not work but expect their mothers to do the runt care free-of-charge while these dames run the streets all night long. I knew a childhood acquaintance who moved in with an elderly woman who looked after us kids in the old neighbourhood. That was Agnes' profession even though she was "set" as a widow of a contractor. Agnes told her former charge that she did not have to pay for childcare but give a little bit in rent to be responsible. The young woman did work at night...but she also spent her days off running around. Agnes loved kids but was no pushover so she told this b*tch that she HAD to start being more responsible for her child. Shortly after, the girl moved out!
August 18, 2006
Good for her, Inida-darshan.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.