Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Leaving Work, etc

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Moos Leaving Work, etc
August 11, 2006
As if the kid is only going to teethe one day...Next she'll be skipping out for a diaper rash emergency. Why don't moos just quit & do everyone a favor?

And btw, to any lurking moos out there...stop bringing your fucking kids to work when you're off!

We DON'T even want to see YOU on your day off, let alone your potato-headed snot factory that you parade around disturbing everyone. Are you seriously that in need of attention and approval?
Re: Moos Leaving Work, etc
August 11, 2006
Amen, Iv67.

lab mom
August 11, 2006
lv67 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you seriously that in need of attention and approval?

Yes, they ARE! That's the problem! They are so eager to prove that their ovaries work.

And yeah, I so totally agree with you! At my last job, we had a single moo who was only hired as a temp. And, of course, she got knocked up again - but the baybeedaddy didn't stick around. (How surprising!) So, when she went on Moo Leave, she didn't even know if she'd still have a job when she came back. She was crying when she left - well, hey, no one told you to get knocked up again, right?!

And, sure enough, she came over to show off the bastard after she had it. I'm not sure what happened to her, since I quit not long after that. Some people just love to be knee-deep in shite, that's my conclusion.

Anonymous User
August 11, 2006
gees grumpy,

i did not know you can rant that good :-)

But i do agree they should leave the little shits home, who cares. only in america!
August 12, 2006
At the call center where I do security, this preggo woman came out of her training class with her headset and access badge saying she was resigning. This company is desperate for bodies since wireless customers are jerks so they will now take almost anybody. Back in the Day, the company was extremely selective even though the attrition rate was still high.
Sherz
August 12, 2006
My husband has an employee, who is pushing him to change her schedule around because she is a mom. She had her 5 year old daughter draw him a picture. At the bottom she wrote, "Please change my mommy's schedule so we can have more time together." The work hours at my husbands office are very reasonable 9-5. She wants to come in at 6am and leave at 2pm, so that she doesn't have to pay for before and after school daycare. My husband said no because the hours between 6-9 would be nonproductive, because other businesses that they work with aren't open yet. She just started working in June (before that she was a SAHMoo), and her daughter has been being watched by the woman's mother. The woman's mother is moving to FL, and won't be able to provide free daycare. My husband's employee makes 56K, plus whatever her husband makes, she should be able to afford before and after school daycare. My husband really can't stand this woman, because she is not adjusting to the work world very well. The picture from her daughter was even more of a turn off to him.
August 12, 2006
The picture from the moo's sprog was a manipulation tactic to get your husband to "soften his heart" for Poor Moo. I do not like children so this would not work at all with me if I was a supervisor and some lame breeder attempted that method. 56K a year is more than enough to pay for bratcare. I notice that these women with children will drop all sorts of money on manicures/pedicures, the tri-cloured hair dye jobs, clothes, and other vanities yet paying decent money for childcare is at the bottom of their priorities. These same dames bemoan the lack of good caretakers. You get what you pay for. My husband's stepmoo went on how the Europeans get free childcare. Well...the Europeans pay much higher taxes and it does seem that everyone benefits from their contributions such as socialized healthcare for all and free university in many of those nations.
August 12, 2006
17.5% out of every £ goes to the government, plus national insurance, plus pensions, the dutch pay even more than the UK,

http://www.msi-network.com/content/technical_article_de_waard_dutch_tax.asp

we can just about afford it in the UK with all the bad financial dealings the government has done.. in fuel we pay 47% to the government in taxes on fuel alone.. and so on... you have to pay to get health care, child places.. etc...

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFBitchfromLA
August 12, 2006
It took me over four years, but I eventually was able to get rid of all of the breeders from my project team and support staff. I have some EN's and CFs, and the two immediate Associate Directors are both gay and not into the whole gaybee thing. I have the highest producing team in the company and the best retention rate, and we get along just great!

The last breeder we had on the staff got his ass canned after he came in and tried to pull the wool over my VP's eyes while I was away. I found out about it, gave him enough rope to hang himself and then he just did it himself.

Anonymous User
August 14, 2006
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> I have the highest producing team in the company
> and the best retention rate, and we get along just
> great!
>
>CFBitchfromLA, that's great that you have a team that really wants to work & is invested, satisfied & happy.

I unfortunatley work in a very breeder-infested industry (healthcare) and there are so many half-interested disenfranchised princess-turned-soccer moos that resent having to work. It can be very depressing to come to work & hear their bitching & sob stories each day.

Then again, it DOES remind me how much happier I am than they are!!!
August 14, 2006
Wow, I'm surprised your husband didn't take the picture, tear it in half and say "Your daughter is not my employee, and thusly no concern of mine."
She just doesn't want to spend money on child care because then she wouldn't be able to afford a 100 dollar spa visit every 3 weeks, or a 60,000 dollar SMOOOV.
Anonymous User
August 14, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
> She just started working in June (before that she was a
> SAHMoo)

She's only just started 2 months ago & allready trying shit like this? That ain't a good sign. And for making 56k & new to the work world, she should be the LAST to complain. Damn it, that pisses me off. I make alot less and have been here 5 years & wouldn't expect that from an employer!

She's just another entitlemoo who thinks the world revolves around her & her belly fruit. She'll end up sinking her own ship.

I think your husband should write a letter back to her kid (in crayon for effect) saying:

Well Bratleigh, your mommy is lying to you. She cares more about her money than about you. And she is using you to get her way. That is very bad. I think you should have temper tantrums every day to punish her.

P.S. If your mommy pulls this kind of stunt again, she will be on permanent time-out.

signed,
mommy's boss smiling smiley

Anonymous User
August 14, 2006
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
Yea!!! I wish we could move all the fuckwad breeders to Arkansaw and South Dakota and leave the rest of the country for us!! Yippeee!!:beer
>
> The last breeder we had on the staff got his ass
> canned after he came in and tried to pull the wool
> over my VP's eyes while I was away. I found out
> about it, gave him enough rope to hang himself and
> then he just did it himself.
>
>

August 15, 2006
This evening, I work with another single moo - who has three kids with different men - from another site. She used to work my site. How many of you want to make me rich and wager a bet with me? My bet is that Vaneisha {total ghetto name} is going to want to leave early using her brats as an excuse but she will sign out on the D.A.R. that she was on duty until midnight. Moos think that the non-childed and women who chose a man-free life have nothing better than to be at work all of the time.
August 15, 2006
I was doing a spell check on an e-mail I sent to a friend lamenting of working with Vaneisha tonight. The program suggested that Vaneisha should be changed to "Vanish". Don't I wish! Does anyone ever notice that most of the women with kree-8-tive ghetto names end up being single moos to kids by different guys who will not marry them or even ante up $$$ for their offspring?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.