Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Duh Tells The Truth

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: A Duh Tells The Truth
April 15, 2011
These stories have to be made up, just to be provocative. They have that WWF feel to them. One protagonist, one antagonist, let's get ready to rumble and get the crowd riled up!
Anonymous User
April 15, 2011
Wow, just peeked in and you guys pretty much hd the same thoughts on the whinging duh as me, and then some.

The comments there are mostly obviously from angry moos. My favourite recent one(been following comments on there lol)

"Children are a gift from God. Just ask the poor woman who's written about giving 'birth' to a stillborn child at full term. However YOU Keith are a disgrace, this article has made me so angry. blh blh blather splutter mooOOOOOoooooo!!!" made me laugh and cry inside at the sheer stupidity. So,if bybeez are teh gyift frum Gawd, WTF kind of a gift is dead baybee?! Sure wouldn't wanna find THAT in my gift pile ! saying 'wtf'
April 15, 2011
bell_flower
These stories have to be made up, just to be provocative. They have that WWF feel to them. One protagonist, one antagonist, let's get ready to rumble and get the crowd riled up!

Ok combine this concept with the GF Girl threads...

WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHAT THE CHEF IS COOKING!

umm not me....

You guys should see his other article in the 'Fail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1364431/Confessions-VERY-reluctant-house-husband.html

openmouthed shock eating popcorn
April 15, 2011
If children are a gift from Gawd, I'd hate to experience his wrath.
April 15, 2011
Boo fucking hoo. Amethyst would tell him to take a mistress.

If she hasn't already.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
April 15, 2011
I resent my children for stealing my wife's love. And his children resent their father for looking like an old lesbian.

http://menwholooklikeoldlesbians.blogspot.com/

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
April 15, 2011
navi8orgirl

Whoa, is that the stepdaughter relegated to standing behind the couch, segregated from the rest of the family? Poor thing.
Miss_Hannigan NLI
April 15, 2011
Asshole, and looks like a frog to boot. I wouldn't fuck him with a stolen twat.
April 15, 2011
Miss_Hannigan NLI

waving hellolarious:emoheartwaving hellolarious:emoheartwaving hellolarious

It's your hell; you rot in it!
April 15, 2011
If you read his thoughts about the daughter, who is not his, behind the couch is mild. I feel for the poor kid. Fug duh got a hottie but had to tolerate the fact she spawned before. Once his dick worked, that kid was a behind the coucher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 16, 2011
He looks like the bastard love child of Henry Kissinger and David Gest (Liza Minelli's pudding-faced ex).

Doesn't he look so happy!???
April 16, 2011
navi8orgirl
Once his dick worked, that kid was a behind the coucher.

I think this needs to go in our childfree glossary!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
April 16, 2011
Really, I feel so shallow...but this guy is lucky if a dog would fuck him. I will admit to checking out his blog, and I noticed that some of the pictures look as though they were taken specifically for the blog....for example, this one:

I mean look at this asshole....with his arms folded in frustration...such a fucking martyr..."look at me, I am a put out, reluctant housedad"...all indignant and shit...this picture makes me want to tie him to the back of a truck and drive really, really fast. Just the way it's so obviously posed, and you KNOW he took it specifically for his blog....LOSER!!
April 16, 2011
That guy has a permanent frown on his face!

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
April 16, 2011
Medusa
Peace
From the article:

I won’t deny that a huge part of my male ego was fulfilled by having children. They provide irrefutable evidence of my masculinity

"MY DICK WORKS !!!"

What a fucking douche. eye rolling smiley

Bears repeating, Snakes.
April 16, 2011
Miss_Hannigan NLI

How does one go about acquiring a stolen twat? not that I, er, need one.
April 16, 2011
The step daughter is very pretty. The kids look happy. I hope they torment Buttface for the rest of his years.
September 04, 2011
Snark Shark
the girl is the only one of th ekyds that DOESN'T look RETARDED. presumably because her father DIDN'T look like a frogman.

Agreed, this is a good argument vs. DNA replication
September 04, 2011
How did such a fugly clod end up with such an attractive wife, I wonder? He must have a good job or something because he looks like a real asshole and is ugly as hell.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 04, 2011
You notice how in the behindcouch photo, she's already wearing off the shoulder fashions? I hope I'm wrong, but that kind of screams "I need attention since I was banished to behind the couch and I really need some loving, so I will look for it in all the wrong places when I'm a teen." She seems like she may be a cool CFer, so I hope she resists that urge.

And she's already wearing lipstick and other makeup in both photos. I say, "girl, embrace you inner nerd and wait 'til you're of thinking age to have sex and make reproductive decisions."
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
September 04, 2011
Is that kid giving his brother a tittie-twister?
September 04, 2011
Snark Shark
the girl is the only one of th ekyds that DOESN'T look RETARDED.
Ain't that the truth! Those boys are definite windowlickers :drool
September 04, 2011
For all of you who were suggesting he had to have money, check the about section of his blog, where he talks about being a SAHF. There must be another explanation.

I proposed to my wife at Gulfoss, the double waterfall in Iceland. She said yes, though it wasn’t much of a surprise as she was pregnant with our first son.

I guess that explains the marriage, but not the sex (link to quote).

Totally unrelated, but this was in the same post:

I would kill you to get to a nice piece of cheese.

Picture it: this guy and GFG in an arena. One piece of gluten-free cheese in the middle of the ring...

It's fun when a good old thread is revived, especially when it's not by a troll.
September 05, 2011
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
Is that kid giving his brother a tittie-twister?

It looks like it to me.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login