Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Swap Awtard Shit Smearing Stories :faint

Posted by kidlesskim 
Moos Swap Awtard Shit Smearing Stories :faint
August 24, 2012
http://www.thespeciallife.com/poop-fecal-smearing-and-autism.html

5 y/o Tard Smearing and Diaper Shredding for 3 Years
My five year old son is Autistic and has been fecal smearing for 3 years now and most recently has started diaper shredding. No one has any real solutions for us and it's been so frustrating. Impractical solutions like overalls, plastic pants and velcro. He can open complicated locking mechanisms and the professionals are suggesting velcro???!
I recently found some sleep suits guarnteed to prevent fecal smearing and diaper or pad shredding but they are from a company in England that won't ship to Canada....I am at my wits end and have had days when he has done it 5 or 6 times and all I can think is, "one more time and he's living somewhere else." It has to be one of the most depressing issues to deal with. No one wants feces smeared all over their home! This shit smearing and the shredding of shitty diapers goes WAY beyond being "depressing" or "frustrating". It's a serious health hazard to everyone who comes into contact with it!two faces puking

Houdini Tard
I had tried what Anna suggested about jumpsuit with the zipper in the back, but my son who is 6years and on autism spectrum, arrived at how to take out his arm out. Unfortunately for us, it worked for couple weeks until he figured out how to take it off. Please, give us more ideas. Thank you. Jeeez,this one here can't even be zipped up in his own shit! :headbrick

Maybe He's Constipated?
You may want to have a sensory assessment done by an occupational therapist to determine whether the behaviour is driven by some sensory deficit. There may also be a physiological component to the behaviour related to the common problem of constipation and/or limited ability to communicate pain or discomfort in those with ASD. Once those possibilities have been ruled out then a behavioral assessment may help determine why the behaviour is occurring. Ie does s/he gain something or avoid something by smearing? Once you know the why you can manipulate the environment (your response) or teach an alternative behaviour to (hopefully) prevent the smearing. I fail to see why being constipated would turn him into a full blown shit smearer once he was able to take a dump. The behavioral assessment isn't a bad idea though, although I don't see how finding out why he's doing it could help much. What ARE the common behavioral reasons for Awtard shit smearing, I wonder? confused smiley

Jeez, this Tard's Shit was So Rank it's Penetrated the Drywall
My son with autism also smears his poop on occasion and recently he did it all over his bedroom wall. He hadn't done it in so long we didn't realize that it could still happen. I guess we thought he outgrew that stage. My question is, How do I get the smell of poop out of the drywall? We scrubbed and scraped and cleaned with many different green options and I finally used Clorox bleach....it still smells! Any advice? Something that has worked for anyone? Thanks!
That smell will NOT "come out" of sheetrock and drywall, I discovered while wotking as a residential property appraiser. The wall will have to be replaced.. It's reasonable to assume too that where there is an odor there likely is lingering bacteria.two faces puking

This Tard Likes the 'Texture" of His Own Shit
My son smeared poop for many years. Doctors were no help. I discovered it was a texture issue. He was seeking that slimy, slippery texture. I began substituting playdough and slime. This helped over time. Good luck. Eeew, just Ewwwww.::brbl

Locking It IN Won't Even Help This Determined Tard
Ok we have tried the backwards pj's we've even use a small luggage lock @ the top. yep he still gets out of them, tried the non stretchy button downn shirt on backwards, over the top yep he figured out how to unbutton the top few buttons and got the shirt off and then wiggled out of the pj's. If i remember correctly he figured out the shirt after 3 weeks. Got any other suggestions? I think its funny how the pros suggest velcro, really? were trying to prevent smearing, and i would imagine feces is hard to get out of the small crevices of the bumpy velcro side. Safety pins are very dangerous, and if a kid pulls hard enough they will break the pin and get hurt, and in some cases get it stuck in there pj's or them selves. Need some suggestions! Well, MAYBE if he gets stuck enough times with the pins he'll develop a negative pain response reaction and STOP, maybeshrug

Moo is Losing Her Mind After SEVEN YEARS of Shit Smearing
Our 7 yr old has been doing this since infancy. I feel like I am having a nervous breakdown. In a typical day he goes through 16 diapers or more and each time he takes one off he has poop butt and sits on the furniture or sometimes eats it. He smears anywhere he can as quickly as he can I am running out of patience and don't want to put him in residential care, but this can't continue or I will lose what little sanity I have left. We have also tried all the solutions mentioned, medical- colonics once a week and now he's pooping with greater ease and larger quantity- great for him, not good for us. Sensory hasn't helped and pj's with a shirt over them are a joke, how do you think he managed to smear in the first place? Oh yeah he stripped naked. As for what they do in residential facilities, I immagine they have one on ones or two on ones and may restrain the children as well as redirect. It's much easier for them to deal with as they can leave after their shift and recouperate from it, then someone new steps in.:smn

Ten Y/o She-Tard STILL Smearing(and EATING it )
I'm searching for a solution too...our autistic girl is 10 yrs old and still poop smearing (since she was a toddler & even eating it)...we thought we were safe when we would put her in the footie pajamas with the zipper backwards...but, in the past few weeks she has pulled her arm inside the pajama and down her front to get to the poop in the middle of the night. We wake up to find poop smeared all over her bed, furniture, DVDs, t.v., herself! I am so sick of it. She's non-verbal and now entering puberty so there is more genital touching going on. Potty training & therapies have been going on for years...so here I am searching again.

We've had some homemade jumpers, but these are not working either...she can reach up or through the arm, ripping the jumper even. What the heck do we do? I am envisioning a straight jacket! I've thrown out floor rugs, toys that were so disgustingly coated and other stuff...this is the worse thing about this disorder...oh, and the diapers are a joke, too - leaking and not covering the whole butt...adult diapers are made for invalids not hyperactive jumping around autistic kids. We double diaper and insert a pad - this kid seems to let it all go while she sleeps. NO WAY I could allow that in my home for a decade, NO WAY, not even from my husband. NURSING HOME is the only answershrug

Teen Troll Tard
I am 19 years of age and smear my fecies regularly. I find this hilarious and exhiliarating. I do not have autism but I am however progressing well with my smearing, I have accomplished the seat smash, wall smear and upper decker.
smearing bouncing and laughing

"Adorable" Teen Tard-14-Still Not Potty Trained
She is almost 14 years old and has autism. She is non verbal and adorable, but since about the age of 2 - she has been digging in her feces she is still not potty trained). I have been in tears so many times cleaning this up. I have been looking online for years for preventative clothing and I finally took matters into my own hands and I have started making onsies with smaller necks to prevent undressing and snaps underneath (easy toilieting and work great when worn with Jeans and Belts) - or I have made bodysuits that snap in the middle of the back and are one piece and are snug fitting t shirt material that fits down to the knees. They can wear full outfits over these, no one even knows they are wearing them and it adds so much piece of mind! WHY don't they put these kids in institutions? They have got to be ruining the rest of the family!confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
I literally feel sick.
Re: Moos Swap Awtard Shit Smearing Stories :faint
August 24, 2012
These gross little fucks should all be institutionalized.
August 24, 2012
chevygirl54
These gross little fucks should all be institutionalized.

I agree!thumbs upwink

I don't just think that because of their shit smearing and eating avocation either! They are non verbal, don't understand or comprehend anything besides their basic rudimentary needs, they don't like to recieve and don't express affection, they can't be properly cared for at home, they can be dangerous and even this passive aggressive shit smearing IS dangerous health wise to everyone in the home, and those are only some of the reasons. WHY do they even want them in the home if the only thing they are contributing is to the emotional breakdown of all concerned, overwhelming amounts of continuous filthy messes, and they put the entire family at risk for a myriad of unpleasant things?

I wouldn't feel any more guilty about putting them in an institution that I would about putting a rabid animal down and quite frankly, there's little difference. These kids are MISERABLE and know nothing but unhappiness, pain, and frustration and they won't ever get any better.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 24, 2012
Yep, back in the day they'd be put in institutions, strapped down and sedated at night. They were kept in chairs with hands imobilized. Okay.. so it's considered abuse today... but what else can be done? Apparently nothing else works. We've got Autards, angry adults, uncontroled brats.... the world is going to he** in a handbasket.
August 24, 2012
We could dump them off in the woods near my house and leave them to the coyotes or feral hogs...

shrug

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
August 24, 2012
These tards need to be euthanized.

I wouldn't even keep an ANIMAL that did that!

The next best thing would be leaving them in a hot car.

Sorry to say that (not really), but what do these tards contribute to society?

I mean besides spreading E.Coli....two faces puking

I thought tardly was a 'special gift' and moo's sacrifices were all worth it for their 'unique angel from God'smile rolling left righteyes2

Strap 'em to a stretcher and sedate the little fuckers.
August 24, 2012
I'm curious if any of these tards are being medicated. I am guessing not.
August 24, 2012
Seriously? Is this what breeder life has degenerated to? "Pack your shit suit; we're going to Grandma's."

Sometimes I wonder if the Cold War Russians devised an autard bomb and unleashed it on the West, and only now are we seeing its effects.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 24, 2012
Didn't you all know that this is a sign of intelligence?

Researches find poop-throwing is a sign of intelligence

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 24, 2012
KABA
Didn't you all know that this is a sign of intelligence?

Researches find poop-throwing is a sign of intelligence

waving hellolarious

I think it'd be funny to post on a Moo forum a legitimate looking "study" type of an article saying something much like this, only replace "Autistic children" for the actual animal facts for which "Autistic children" has been substituted like Chimp, pig, feral cats, wild dogs, sewer rats, etc.......Then, give them a few hours to post all their giddily GLOWING commentary boastfully describing how much their Awtard is like the animal(s) in the article so they MUST be a genius. I'd be DELIGHTED to donate my insightful Moo writing skills to create it and some entertaining "headlines" are already coming to mind.drinking coffee

August 24, 2012
Club Footed Awtard Smearing Shit on Herself, Brother and IN THE CAR
I am wondering if anybody out there can help us out with a poopy situation. Our daughter is almost 3 years old - she is comletely non verbal and cannot sign. She also cannot walk due to the severity of her clubfoot condition. Recently, every time she poops, if we don't catch it within seconds and change her diaper she digs out all of her poop and smears it all over herself and anything else that might be within arms reach, including her little brother. I am at a total loss about what to do.:smn

We cannot watch her every waking second waiting for her to poop, and it almost seems like she waits until our backs are turned because sometimes we are only gone for a minute and it happens. She also has started doing this in the car where we cannot get to her right away. We have tried putting her in onesies under pants to restrict access but she seems to manage her way in anyways. I am thinking that either this is just an outlet of frustration, or she is wanting to potty train. If she wants to potty train, great, but I have no idea how to potty train a little baby that can neither walk nor talk. Does anybody have any insight or ideas about things we could try? We are so desperate . . . all we do lately is clean up poop and it's really stressful, time consuming, gross, and sad. Send her to an institution and get that club foot fixed!

6 y/o Awtard just pees a fresh puddle of urine and shits in the middle of it
I went in to check on my 6 yr old Sam in the bathroom and he pointed at the floor in front of him, in a pee-pee puddle there was a pile of tummy ache poop. He says, "there's poops on the floor! My tummy was sore and it came out." he was so worried about it, he didn't know what to do. I cleaned it up fast and bathed him quick. Um, did he have a sore weanie too to explain away the hot puddle of urine?eye rolling smiley

August 24, 2012
See, this is a good part of why my hubby and I don't want kids. I mean, it's mostly because we just like our lives as is and we don't want to spend the money, but we've also talked about this. My husband and I both have a number of physical and mental problems, and we've agreed; if you do not feel able to cope with the absolute worst possibility, you should not have a child.

Me? If I had a severely mentally and/or physically disabled child, whether it be Down's syndrome, Trisomy 18, or severe autism, I would not be able to deal. I would freak out. I would be completely miserable and want rid of the kid as soon as possible, because I. Could. Not. Deal.

This does not make me a bad person. If I knowingly had a child and ended up with a severely disabled kid that I then unceremoniously dumped, I certainly WOULD be a bad person. But I have thought about this, I know my limitations, and I will not take that chance. Period.
August 24, 2012
Ugh, I couldn't imagine allowing this to happen, let alone for YEARS! You can't even rub the tards' noses in it like you would a dog because most of them eat their own shit too, so they'd probably consider it a treat if you stuck their face in the mess.

These pussy parents won't put their shit-machines in a home, for whatever reason. Can you imagine what they're like at work? Coming in reeking of month-old shit, brown stains on all their clothes, shit crusted under their fingernails. As much as these awtards play with and ingest their own feces, none of them ever seem to get sick. How is that? Do they become immune through simple regular ingestion?

Here's an idea I have yet to see: Feed the kid on a steady diet of foods that cause constipation. Nothing fresh or fiber-ful or healthy. Allll processed garbage, sugar, red meat, dairy. Normally I'd be concerned about kids geting adequate nutrition, but since these tards aren't going to grow up into anything useful, I don't give a fuck if they're unhealthy. Frankly, I think it'd be easier to make the kid painfully constipated; when Tardley spends two weeks passing a rock-solid football-sized turd, not only will he be too sore to want to smear the shit, but it'll probably be too hard to smear in the first place.
August 24, 2012
Cambion
when Tardley spends two weeks passing a rock-solid football-sized turd, not only will he be too sore to want to smear the shit, but it'll probably be too hard to smear in the first place.

Thanks, now I have a mental image of two tards playing shit football. :drool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
August 24, 2012
Snark Shark
KABA
Thanks, now I have a mental image of two tards playing shit football.

Shitball?

I dunno, could it really be worse than (winter olympic sport) curling?

bouncing and laughing

At least curling involves a broom. I bet the handlers of these shit smearers don't even know what the cleaning isle looks like. Hell, maybe a little bleach / ammonia cocktail is just what the doctor ordered.

August 24, 2012
I hope these people can have build an institution that does not have drywall - it would create a lot of jobs for tile setters. I say send the poopy minivan to our enemies with the kids in them too.

What I don't understand is this: I have recently been diagnosed as having a mild case of Asperger's. I don't and never did poop my pants. Now my brother in law, Dr. Jupy who I have talked about, leaves skid marks in all his pants. So much so that their dog has been sick with C diff from all this. My sister won't tell him to use Cottonelle wipes because "He can't handle the truth".thumbs updown P.S. We need a face palm emoticon.
August 25, 2012

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login