Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1764 middle-aged mothers

Posted by CFScorpio 
Anonymous User
Re: 1764 middle-aged mothers
August 30, 2006
Speaking of old eggs and young moms, I was watching one of the network morning shows, and there was a segment on a study about younger moms vs. older moms, complete with polls and opinions.

It was funny to watch it, because here are moms fighting with each other when to have kids. I see again how being a parent makes one more mature and open-minded...(rolls eyes)
August 30, 2006
I'm chiming in a little late, but welcome to our wonderful little corner of the internet, NotQuiteSure! I know we don't see a lot of fence-sitters here, but it's good to see someone who is giving the decision as much thought as you are.

And thanks for the reference to my site, Mercurior - it made me feel special. smiling smiley
August 30, 2006
i still visit your site every so often wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.