Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1769 - Diaper changing stations on planes

Posted by CFBitchfromLA 
CFBitchfromLA
1769 - Diaper changing stations on planes
August 14, 2006
Well, la-de-fucking-la. Another breedercunt whines about the lack of changing tables on a plane and the airlines are supposed to take all of the planes out of service for the sake of her diaper-shitting brat.

So we are to be impressed that she knows the three-letter codes for airports in the United States? Any twit with a microgram of common sense can get those from any online travel service. No points on that one, sweetie. Strike one for you, you brainless walking uterus.

So you fly a few thousand miles a year and think you are elite material? Try earning the highest elite level on four airlines and someone might give your scatterbrained ranting a little more attention. As it stands, right now that piece of drivel is headed to the shredder and a good laugh at the water cooler at United Airlines. That is a second strike against you, and so far no hits except the ones you desperately need with a clue-by-four.

You are not a "kickass writer". You are a pathetic attempt at being a writer and you need a good, swift kick in your entitlement-poisoned ass by a large foot enclosed within a steel-toed shoe. You are clearly not intelligent enough to handle the ideas of satire and metaphor, yet alone trying to mix the two into anything more coherent than ordering into the clown's head. Wow, honey, you are three for three and not even trying. Did your IQ drop by a by a few orders of magnitude when they did the epidural, babycakes?

The fourth and final strike is your dismal failure to integrate all of your insanity with some common sense research. The airlines are nearly all bankrupt, and any modifications they could do to their planes to accomodate your selfish idiocy would require approval by the FAA. That is the Federal Aviation Administration for intellectually challenged bitches like you. You know how to use three letter codes, but seem to have problems knowing what they mean or why they are used so maybe you should again review your alphabet.

So now we have established that you are an entitlement-poisoned, selfish, illiterate moron who happened to shit out a baby just like a fruitfly, rat or lizard. Equating you to those creatures is an insult to them, because they have better manners, a higher IQ and are not as selfish as your are, you half-witted cow.

Re: 1769 - Diaper changing stations on planes
August 14, 2006
If YOU would love to know how much effort, cost, labor, goes into modifying an airplane, go work at an aircraft comany such as BOEING. Then YOU'LL know EXACTLY what it is like to try and TO MODIFY an airplane. IT'S NOT SUCH AN EASY TASK AND MODIFYING A PLANE, get this, CAN TAKE YEARS!! Yes, YEARS! Not days, weeks nor monthes, BUT YEARS. The cost? BILLIONS!

Unless you work for an aircraft company, I strongly suggest you back off. (I also agree whole heartily with the above poster)

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 14, 2006
do not forget about the long term affect a change like this has on the industry. For instance every extra pound you put on a aircraft it cost are calcuated in fuel consumption. With how much aviation fuel cost nowadays that is one thing the airlines do not want to deal with.
This is hilarious.

I keep waiting for TSA (and airlines for that matter) to start cracking down on the amount of shit that breeders haul onto aircraft. Bags and bags of kindercrap. Suspicious powders and fluids. I'm guessing you could replace the absorbent stuff in a diaper (squick!) with C4 and have enough punch to blow out a sizeable portion of the aircraft's fuselage. All you need is a detonating mechanism, including the batteries in the kid's too-loud toy you insisted on bringing with you.

And don't think for a minute that certain radical types haven't thought about it... I just thought that up when typing this post!

I was hoping the latest crackdown would make them decide it's "too hard" to fly with babies, and take the bus.

Rant!
August 15, 2006
I mentioned on another thread how the airplane lavatories are the size of a bathtub. It install diaper changing tables would mean less restrooms for a plane load of passengers. Yet...it would be the moos who would scream the loudest if they had to wait a longer time to use the bathroom.
I forgot to mention one flight my wife and I were on from Glasgow to Newark. My wife went to the lav, came out, and went to talk to one of the cabin crew. Hand waving. Rolling of eyes. Shaking of heads. Much ado!

Wife comes back to her seat and says, "Someone tried to flush a diaper down the toilet."

FA gets on the horn to the entire plane and announces, obviously very irritated, that diapers are NOT to be flushed down toilets, and because someone has attempted to do this, that lavatory is now unusable for the remainder of the flight. Since there was only 1 moo in our section, everybody sort of knew who it was.
CFBitchfromLA
1769 Why not put THIS in an airplane?
August 15, 2006
http://www.babysmasher.com/

If that cunt wants babychanging crap on a plane, try putting this sticker in the lavatory!
india.darshan
Re: 1769 Why not put THIS in an airplane?
August 15, 2006
Cafe Press has that on a t-shirt, too. grinning smiley
The FA should have made that moo bitch fish the nasty thing out, and throw it away. I fucking hate moos.
Anonymous User
August 15, 2006
I think they should have kicked the moo and its sproggen off the plane. In mid-flight. Yes, I am evil.
"Here are your parachutes. Thanks for choosing Continental. Buh bye!"

smiling smiley

Thinking about this yesteday... Planes already have diaper changing stations. They're called "wings." Moos should feel free to use them.
August 16, 2006
I think airlines should install a portal on the planes for crying loaves or ill-behaven toddlers. The kid cries or misbehaves, out he goes into the wild blue yonder.
August 16, 2006
I love that idea, KFLL!!!

lab mom
August 16, 2006
CF VTer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Here are your parachutes. Thanks for choosing
> Continental. Buh bye!"
>
>
>
> Thinking about this yesteday... Planes already
> have diaper changing stations. They're called
> "wings." Moos should feel free to use them.

That is f****** hillarious!!!!!

ROTFLMAO, KFLL. You got me rollin on the floor. The image is so funny!!!
Anonymous User
August 17, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think airlines should install a portal on the
> planes for crying loaves or ill-behaven toddlers.
> The kid cries or misbehaves, out he goes into the
> wild blue yonder.

Bwahahahahahaha!
I would definitely prefer to have a changing table in the bathroom rather than have a loaded diaper changed in the aisle of the plane a la Britney "I'm Just Country" Spears==who supposedly changed her son while he was lying on the floor at a swanky clothing store.
August 17, 2006
Ew, how low class...

lab mom
I hate these entitlemoos who think we just have to deal with bratleigh acting up. Hello, it ain't just me annoyed! Do you think the guy in the thousand dollar Armani suit trying to put the finishing touches on his presentation wants to hear or smell your brat? Or what about the married couple on their way to their honeymoon? Or the college kid going home.

And what makes you think the CEO of United will actually listen to your comments? If you actually knew anything, you'd know C-class execs of Fortune 500 companies have gatekeepers to screen useless emails from people like you. I bet you the minute his secretary read the first sentence of your email, she clicked delete.

And read the comments about how parents should change diapers in public places in order to force restaurants and airlines to have changing stations? Guess what? Who do you think is the most important customer? You who considers herself a frequent traveler cause she files, oh, once or twice a year, or the guy who flies every week who has to pay our ridiculous prices because he has no other way to get to the meeting with a fortune 500 CEO?
August 17, 2006
~Amen, KFLL!!~

lab mom
August 17, 2006
Amen, Matush!

lab mom
Oh I just read another comment by someone who thought she was such a speshul airline customer because she'd flown 8 trips in the span of 2 years. How bout 8 trips in the span of 2 months. Then we'll talk
Anonymous User
August 17, 2006
How about ejection seats under all seats, which can also be used not only in the case of children/their parents misbehaving, but also in the case of some yo-yo terrorist trying to wreak havoc? I have a feeling EVERYONE would be on their best behavior knowing that the flight attendant had access to "The Button".
August 18, 2006
That's an awesome idea, Responsible Adult.

Matush, breeders are always wanting their share of the cake, of course, they want the whole bakery. eye rolling smiley

lab mom
August 18, 2006
I just went back to the site and read the comments. Predictably, all the moos are up each others' asses telling her how brilliant and spayshul her letter is.

And whoever wrote that they don't want to see shit....not having a "changing station" isn't an excuse!

You know, why can't these dumb moos take the kid into the bathroom, put the seat down, unfold a plastic disposable diaper and use it as a cover , and change the kid on that? Precious's bottom isn't exposed to germs and you can throw it all away!

Look, I'm not writing airlines letters because there aren't free tampons in the restrooms. I PLAN AHEAD by carrying what I need.

Or, here's an idea, if it's that important to you, find a flight that has diaper changing stations. I believe Boeing 777s do.

Here's a clue by four: airlines cater to BUSINESS TRAVELERS. You know, people who need to fly EVERY WEEK. Here we have some dumb Moo, who buys a $299 ticket 3 weeks in advance and thinks she's hot shit. The airlines ought to be catering to their clientele, people who buy refundable tickets every week and who pay $700-$900 to fly on that same plane.

The bint shit out any brain she had with the placenta. I doubt she had one to begin with.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.