Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1769 - Diaper changing stations on planes

Posted by CFBitchfromLA 
Anonymous User
Re: 1769 - Diaper changing stations on planes
August 18, 2006
Was that a picture off her piss stick on top of that page???? Fucking gross!!!
Has anyone else noticed the haughty tone of her letter? What a bitch!

Examples:

"Bet that made you lose your place in that sudoku grid, huh, Glenn?"

"You're going to say, "Gosh, Julie, I'm sorry, but it would just cost too much. Chapter 11 bankruptcy, September 11 disaster, blah blah blah blah blah." (If you're reading this aloud, raise your pitch for those last few "blah"s to an annoying mosquito-y whine. Thanks. If I could be there, I'd do it myself.)"

"You probably don't do this on airplanes like they do on ships, but just because I'm feeling all jaunty, let's call it astern, me hearty. And a fine yo ho ho to you, sir."

Good thing she's a stay at home MOO, because I don't know how she would get along in the REAL world with REAL people with a shitty, condescending attitude like that.
And I went back and read the comments praising this Julie person for how HILARIOUS and clever she is. Yeah, what a great wit. This circle jerk of mommy bloggers and all of their self-congratulations...ugh.
Anonymous User
Re: 1769 - Diaper changing stations on planes
August 18, 2006
Did you see the last part: Fix it or I'll get Samuel Jackson on your ass.. Nice. Her whole attitude is rude and adolesent. You catch more flies with honey...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.