Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1776 Jon Benet Part 2

Posted by CF VTer 
Nour
Re: 1776 Jon Benet Part 2
August 24, 2006
I traveled alone to Thailand in 2002. I found most Thai people to be friendly and proud of their culture. Most women work outside the home in labor, service and agricultural industries. Certainly, like india said, there is a thriving sex business there, but it exists in many other countries. Geez ...youths are brought to the U.S. and sold as sex slaves!

What most of you guys already know is that the Thai government takes drug possession and use very seriously. They don't fuck around. Maybe that's why "sins" thrive there (easy access to alcohol and sex). It's like a 360 compared to India where you can't just go in a bar and get plastered but you have Indians approaching you asking if you want to buy marijuana.

I think Karr went to Thailand because he could live cheaply and in anonymity, and there's a huge need for teachers there. Plus sex change operations there are a fraction of what it costs here. (It has been reported that Karr was looking into this.)
August 25, 2006
Nour, you are 100% drugs are not tolerated in Thailand at all! My former friend mentioned that the Thais can do what they want as long as they are discreet, If a falang, a Westerner, gets caught, it is a different story. Many of the women want out of Thailand so marriage to Americans or Europeans is a very common thing.
August 25, 2006
I just saw on the MSN site an advertisement to stop "sex tours" in countries like Thailand. Yeah...that does get under my skin. I have no doubt that the Thais are proud of their culture. Most nations are proud. It is natural...
August 28, 2006
It's good to know that a suspect coming forth in a 10 year old murder case can trump three wars. Thanks news media for keeping us informed on this very important issue! Now I can sleep at night. You rock!

Secondly, obviously none of us knows if this dude killed JBR or not, but I think we can all agree that this case is Very Fishy. My personal opinion is that the family was allowing adult males access to their daughter, and something went horribly awry. Most families would call the police before their lawyer if their kid went missing, and I believe most people would be able to find a immoblie child in their home within an hour or so, and not the several hours it took to find JBR. I have nothing but suspicion of the whole child beauty queen industry. It's incomprehensibly creepy.

Thirdly, apparently this dude (yes, I am having a brain fart on his name), has been married twice before. Once to a 13 year old and once to a 15 year old. Ick.

Anonymous User
August 28, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's good to know that a suspect coming forth in a
> 10 year old murder case can trump three wars.
> Thanks news media for keeping us informed on this
> very important issue! Now I can sleep at night.
> You rock!
>
EXACTLY.

Yes, the JBR case is wrought with irresistibly juicy, festering creepiness but it doesn't affect MY life in the least unlike a war does so why should I care?
>
August 29, 2006
What Feh said about the Ramseys allowing access to their daughter makes a lot of sense, IMO. The day she went missing, why WOULD you call your lawyer first? That whole situation surrounding the day she was "found" dead sounded not quite right.
August 29, 2006
Exactly, KFLL! Most parents would call the POLICE first if they found their child murdered. Calling the lawyer FIRST was a big tip-off. The police department handled these people differently because they are white and well-off. I can only imagine how a Black or Hispanic family would be treated.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.