Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Moomy, look at the terr'st!"

Posted by DrDanCorelli 
DrDanCorelli
"Moomy, look at the terr'st!"
August 17, 2006
In security line for my flight today to Denver. Some skanky moo and her dirtball crotchrocket are ahead of me. Ahead of them is a very elegantly dressed Indian woman in a beautiful sari and an Indian gentleman dressed in a very expensive suit. The fucking skankmoo and her brat are whining about how long the line is taking, and the Indian couple seem annoyed by the brat.

Without warning, the brat say, "Mommy! Look at the terr'st! He's got dark skin and he smells funny! Mommy! Why is that lady dressed in a sheet?"

In the middle of a busy terminal, you could have heard a pin drop. A TSA agent took the moo and the brat out of the line, which had them protesting and complaining. The Indian couple looked completely humiliated, so I turned to them and said, "I am so sorry for that little brat! I hope security detains them!" They thank me for my concerns and we cleared security. As I was putting my shoes back on after they went through the X-ray machine, there were three TSA agents with the moo and the brat, who were now getting confrontational with them. Not a real smart thing to do, but the important thing is that you never, ever joke about that kind of thing in an airport. And you don't show how bigoted you are raising your little snotminers like that.

I could hear the moo almost screaming, "...he was just kidding...get a fucking life...he was just kidding...I need to get on that plane!" The kid was wailing as the moo's hand was squeezing his upper arm like a python on a rat.

I left to go to the airline club to get some peace, so I do not know if they made their flight or not. I hope they did not and I hope they are sitting in a police station somewhere being fingerprinted and charged.

Stupid redneck skank raises the next generation of kkkids.

Disgusting enough to make me vomit.
Anonymous User
Re: "Moomy, look at the terr'st!"
August 17, 2006
Aw man, that's awful! I'm sorry to hear how that couple was humiliated and can only imagine how they must have felt. Jeez Loweez! I agree with you and hope that TSA dragged both of their sorry butts down to the police station. They would've done it to anyone else and it's about time that kids see that airport security means business, they don't screw around and that means them! Know what you mean about the airline club--I keep my eye out for a USO anywhere I'm flying since usually (belive it or not), they are usually pretty quiet because other servicepeople are in transit and are trying to nap (some of them actually have an area where you can get some shut-eye!). Would highly recommend the one in Denver, CO for any child-free active duty or retirees who are traveling there--it's brand new and VERY nice!
CFScorpio
August 17, 2006
What the heck are these parents teaching their children? Kids don't learn racism out of thin air. They most have overheard Skank Moo talk about dark-skinned people like that.

I am glad to hear that TSA and airport security did the right thing!

Of all the fucking ignorant b.s.! 80% of Indians are Hindu, not Moslem anyway.
August 18, 2006
Wow, the shit people teach their kids these days. Goddamn racist bitch - she got what she deserved. Honestly, I know kids are inquisitive, so I might lean more towards forgiving if the child quietly asked his mother why the Indian woman was wearing a "sheet", but you just know damn well the kid didn't learn to pinpoint 'terr'sts' on his own. One could only hope this experience would make Moo be less of a bitch, but that's just wishful thinking. Once a racist, always a racist.
Anonymous User
August 18, 2006
Dr.Dan: I'm glad you spoke up for the Indian couple. Most people are cowards,and while they might have felt as you did, they wouldn't speak up. Yeah don't you just love these Git-er-done,NASCAR,Toby Keith(We'll put a boot up their ass song), redneck types!!! They give Americans a bad image. Stupid cow!! Thank you security for pulling them out of line!! Hope they missed the flight!!
August 18, 2006
Exactly. Kids learn what they live and repeat EVERYTHING.

What a shame for those people to be humiliated by some low-class, snot-nosed brat like that.
Anonymous User
August 18, 2006
I'm never humiliated by (or even take seriously) anything some snot-nosed brat or ignorant teenager has to say. My reason? Three simple words.

Consider the source.

CF Uter
August 18, 2006
I'm so happy the agents fucked with them. I wish I was there to see it. I would have smiled from ear to ear the whole time and do it every time they happened to look my way. tongue sticking out smiley
August 18, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow, the shit people teach their kids these days.
> Goddamn racist bitch - she got what she deserved.
> Honestly, I know kids are inquisitive, so I might
> lean more towards forgiving if the child quietly
> asked his mother why the Indian woman was wearing
> a "sheet", but you just know damn well the kid
> didn't learn to pinpoint 'terr'sts' on his own.
> One could only hope this experience would make Moo
> be less of a bitch, but that's just wishful
> thinking. Once a racist, always a racist.

No joke. I have medium-olive skin tone. I despise the whole act of those who think everyone has to have pale skin and blond hair types. Everyone has red blood running through their veins.

lab mom
Denise
August 18, 2006
I also hate the act of everyone's gotta be blonde/blue. Just like the people who think everyone's gotta be a size 2.
CFScorpio
August 19, 2006
Denise Wrote:
> I also hate the act of everyone's gotta be
> blonde/blue. Just like the people who think
> everyone's gotta be a size 2.

FUCK THOSE FUCKING FUCKS!!!!!

August 19, 2006
I wish I had olive-toned skin. I am definitely fair-skinned but am in the sun trying to maintain a tan despite the dire warnings from dermatologists. Years ago, I spoke to a Puerto Rican woman who felt her darker skin and black hair was ugly. She wanted to be "white", blue eyed , and blonde. She could not understand when I kept telling her that I wished I was darker and had black hair. The lady kept telling me that my type of look is considered "beautiful"...
Anonymous User
August 19, 2006
People have to learn to resist the media hype and have confidence in themselves. Darker skin also ages a hellva lot better then white skin.
Sherz
August 20, 2006
I hope those jerks missed that flight, and several others. I hate f*cking rednecks. The Klan made an appearance in a neighboring town this weekend. I'm sure some of my neighbors had their white sheets on.
Good for you Dr. Dan!
August 21, 2006
In India, women try to do treatments to make their skin lighter since the propoganda has even reached over there how "white" is nice and "dark" is ugly. I really hate how the media makes the Lily White Woman into the ideal beauty.
GreenGrass
August 21, 2006
Unfortunately my mom is like that. It is embarrassing to me. She is blonde/blue, and thinks she is superior because of it. She used to be a total "doctor's wife with a boob job" sterotype, but now that she is in her 50's I think reality is setting in. Especially since she has spent so much time in the sun, trying to tan. I dye my hair red and she hates it! Now if only I could get some freckles to match...(I love freckles)
August 21, 2006
Red hair rocks. I used to dye my hair that colour but dye jobs always fade after about a week. Doctor's wives are often the worst. Many of them get their karma when Doc starts fooling around on Wifey. There are a bevy of nurses in every hospital and medical office who just go ga-ga over any man in the vicinity with the letters "M.D." after their names. Even non-nurses have the ideal of how the doctor would be a wonderful husband...so the competition is fierce out there for those Almighty Men. Funny how some women think that Lily White is the idea yet they are out there trying to tan... eye rolling smiley I am guilty of being a sun freak but I am not too concerned about wrinkles since I have sworn off men and am no longer looking. I am in shape and lost weight but did that for myself. A few wrinkles don't bother me since I am not in the running with other women for those men.
car alarm
August 21, 2006
Well this really beats the band, it shows bigotry has been taught to the child by the parent/s. This is the sort of thing that the authorities should jump on from a great height in fact they should publicise such people as being offensive.

This is the same sort of bigotry that has gone on in Ireland for centuries now and still being passed on to children in order to perpetuate it.

The sad thing is that this awful child (been brainwashed by its loopy parent) will carry on doing this and probably in front of other children in the school).

They should have not been allowed to use the airline, possibly a spell in the choky would have done them both good.

August 21, 2006
i m pale, i am white as white, very dark brown hair (used to be blond ish).. i never tan, no matter how long i stay outside, i never tan, my hands and face got a fraction darker.. but thats it.. and wrinkles are a character mark,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Faust
August 21, 2006
Damn rednecks, I loathe them angry flipping off to rednecks

I agree about the blonde/blue, and about weight thing, too, Denise. Nobody needs to kill themselves trying to be a certain size. People need to be as hot on diversity about size, as they are about colour.

Actually, I don't think the media thinks white skin is best, all these celebs tan, and everybody is pushing self-tanner. There's nowt wrong with being 'Lily White', just like there is nowt wrong with being natrually dark. Both are just characteristics made by genetics.

I have red hair, and freckles smiling smiley

Anonymous User
August 22, 2006
CFScorpio Wrote:
> Denise Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I also hate the act of everyone's gotta be
> > blonde/blue. Just like the people who think
> > everyone's gotta be a size 2.
>
> FUCK THOSE FUCKING FUCKS!!!!!
>
>A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!!

Anonymous User
August 22, 2006
india_darshan Wrote:
> In India, women try to do treatments to make their
> skin lighter since the propoganda has even reached
> over there how "white" is nice and "dark" is ugly.
> I really hate how the media makes the Lily White
> Woman into the ideal beauty.

OMG- I hate the Lily White Woman! I've given up trying to meet her ideal since anytime I did, I either screwed up my hair or damaged my skin. So from here on out I'm sticking with my chestnut brown hair/eyes & the lily white woman can kiss my slightly olive/peach toned ass.

I think everyone is most beautiful when they just enhance what they have anyway-if that.

August 22, 2006
Be thankful for what you have/are. I am sooooo glad I have medium, olive-toned skin. My very own dad has dark olive-toned skin. That is obviously who I got it from. My one grandma who was blond, think she is queen bee b/c of it. Whatever. I don't like to tan, I don't burn, but I've told several times that I need to get a tan. And for what?

lab mom
car alarm
August 26, 2006
I think the media has said about people using creams etc to make their skin white, It has been used for millenia as a beauty aid and in fact it is a poison. look at the amount of people who stick themselves under sunbeds to get as brown as possible yet they still have the attitudes against people with darker skins. talk about two-faced, these people beggar belief.

August 26, 2006
be happy with the skin your in..is what i say.

not all pale skins, like me and faust are bad people, and not all darker skinned are nice.. in the UK, there are more pale skins, because of the weather, the idea that tanned is best, or white skin is best can be termed racist, different groups brits to swedes to italians are all different colours some darker some lighter, due to the environmental factors.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.