Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Moomy, look at the terr'st!"

Posted by DrDanCorelli 
Re: "Moomy, look at the terr'st!"
August 27, 2006
Very true, Mercurior! People are people regardless of colouring...
August 27, 2006
i am whiter than white, i have a friend who is very black, i got friends of ever shade inbetween. but not one of them has been told lily white, or supertanned.. (george hamilton tanned) is any better than any other.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Tokio Fraulein
August 27, 2006
I have VERY pale skin. Ignorant idiots are always asking me if I am sick, and if I happen to be wearing eyeliner, if I am goth. Sure, I dabble in Japanese Lolita cosplay (and even make my own dresses) but I abhor the label. 13-year-olds especially like to pick at me, I tell them off in front of Moomy. My hair is red, they think I'm a troublemaker. My eyes are green, one bitch in high school thought I was evil! I request permission to bite their heads off! I am in no way perfect, but picking needlessly at other people sets me off big-time.

--T.F.
August 28, 2006
Tokio Fraulein, ignorance continues in many people even beyond the childhood and teen years. I keep my hair very short. I like how it looks and the fact that this 'do is very low maintenance. Years ago, a dumb moo asked if I was a lesbian due to my short hair. My response, "Why? Are you interested?" THAT shut this woman up!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.