Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some SAHM should read...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Some SAHM should read...
August 19, 2006
Mercurior those are hilarous!! I like the suggestion that says: don't be upset even if he stays out all night. Yeah right! And the last one: A good wife knows her place. If some one is a sahmoo though you should make your home a comfortable one for the wage earner.
Re: Some SAHM should read...
August 19, 2006
As funny as Mercurior's post is, it is very true. I have mentioned a friend with the Thai wife who spends like mad and has the childish "I want it NOW" attitude which her son from her first marriage also shares. This woman is a stay-at-home but wants to be the "boss" in the marriage. A SAHM should not complain if her husband stays out all night. She also should know her place because a woman who is supported by her husband is basically a child. A child has no right to complain about the parents' behaviour unless there is abuse. Same goes for the SAHM -- meaning they should make the home comfortable for the wage earner, never complain about anything, and expect that the man should be able to do what he wants - when he wants.
August 19, 2006
I cannot help but comment again. I think it is great that the magazine ran this in 1955. With the way many housewives behave especially if their husbands earn good money, this attitude needs to return. The stay-at-home wives often do not appreciate their husbands' hard work to earn that money. From experience with my friend, all these wives do is complain...complain...complain...always demanding more. I must be getting old if I want the "old days" to return. Sometimes, I would just like to not work...period...because of dealing with people and stupid co-workers. However, my pride comes knowing that what I have is truly mine because what I have came from MY hard work...not some man's!
August 19, 2006
apparently some people think its a hoax, but its unknown, it could be real, but its true.. of course if i was at home and faust wanted to work, i would cook, and clean and stuff, i know my place, to make the wage earner feel relaxed when they get home..

it works sometimes for other people too..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 20, 2006
Exactly! What stay-at-home wives need to realise is that nothing is free in this life. The non-working spouse is already getting paid with food, a roof over the head, running water, electricity, cable/Direct TV, clothing, etc, etc, etc from the earnings of the working spouse. Just as a child should do chores around the house since that is her/his duty since the parents are supporting this kid, the same goes for the housewife.
August 21, 2006
I agree. If you choose to stay home, shut your pie hole and put up with it. Otherwise, get your fat ass out and get a job and contribute something to the marriage.

And not to worry moos, your kids won't spontaneously combust if they aren't under your constant, hovering supervision.
August 21, 2006
My friend with the overseas stay-at-home wife was angry that he had a dog when they married. In her culture, most people do not have dogs unless the animals are outside. But...OF COURSE...they have throngs of sprogs! The dog died a couple years later. My friend wants another pet but the little housewife keeps saying, "NO!" What this woman forgets is how this man has supported her, her delinquent son from her first marriage, and her family. Friend needs to stand up and tell this bint-wife that he will have a dog in HIS home. Sure...Wifey's name is on the deed of the house but it is not as if she has ever worked to make anything in that marriage hers.

Eons ago, I read a letter to Dear Abby from a single moo of THREE kids who was getting married. The man had no kids but a dog he loved. Yes...MOO complained to Abby how her fiancee would not get rid of the dog for HER sake. Abby reminded this c*nt how SHE was bringing a lot of baggage -- meaning her three kids -- into this marriage and was darn lucky that a man actually wanted to marry a divorcee with all of those children. Most women, especially if they have offspring, forget how THEY are the fortunate ones if they can get a fellow to support them since the ex-husbands usually do not send money for child support as in the case of my friend's wife.
August 22, 2006
Mercurior, your so good. Bruhahahahaha.

lab mom
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.