Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1788 Childfree Hater Blog

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1788 Childfree Hater Blog
August 23, 2006
It's not even worth our time to try to rationalize or explain anything to the breeders. We are continually met with insults, name-calling, jabs, and accusations of being selfish. And I'm so tired of their trite little responses such as "I'm so glad you won't be reproducing" or "You seem to forget you were once a kid." HOW ORIGINAL! They can't see beyond the realm of their uterus and they just don't get it. They never have and they never will. Their narrow minds are consumed with their offspring, play dates, home schooling, and Chuck-E-Cheese. These are very dangerous people to be sharing the planet with.
GreenGrass
Re: 1788 Childfree Hater Blog
August 23, 2006
Give me a big f*cking break. She listed three web sites for the childfree. How many moomie blogs or baybee blog related crap is out there? Hell, you can't even Google "tubal ligation" without a whole bunch of links to reversal web sites popping up. Poor delusional moo, thinks she being persecuted. Barf.
Matush
August 23, 2006
I love those comments about how it's great that childfree people take themselves out of the gene pool. Let me see, of the childfree people I know in real life, one is a Yale graduate and CEO, another went to Georgetown for undergrad and Colubmia for law school, another has an engineering degree from Cornell and works for an international bank.

Meanwhile, among those polluting our gene pool are people like the Ramseys, John Karr, the lococos (anyone from Buffalo will know what I'm talking about).
August 23, 2006
Has anyone ever noticed how DEFENSIVE pahrunts get about their parental status and their kids? Makes you wonder how happy they *REALLY* are with their life.

If you automatically step up to the plate and start defending yourself, there must be something you aren't feeling all warm and fuzzy about.

I don't ever remember a childfree person being defensive when broached with questions about their life choice.
August 23, 2006
Exactly, Green Grass! On my Gmail account (where there are links to the topic of the e-mail pop up) when I have e-mailed about my tubal ligation, the only links that show up are those blasted reversal sites for women who have found God-duh and now feel that having sex while using birth control is somehow cheating that nasty male god. Moo & Baybee Websites are all over the place...yet...when I have typed in childfree discussion boards, maybe five are offered. I've been posting on CF sites since 1998. Almost all of them were taken over by moos feeling they had the right to elbow there way into OUR space and tell us what we can or cannot say! At least two of those sites shut down because of the brouhaha. One site that was under the umbrella of a main website got a moo moderator to monitor us childfree-by-choicers with the warnings of how certain words could not be used. Talk about a freaking slap in the face! I left that site because I was incenses that we were told that a mommy needed to tell US what to do.
Mrs. Ogre
August 23, 2006
I just had a look, and one of the comments says "It is amazing how far some freaks go to push their sick opinions on others"... Isn't it exactly what THEY do to us childfree? They should be more concerned about people who love their kids too much than about us who will avoid them at all costs.
Dorine
August 23, 2006
Have you noticed how your opposing opinion to breeders quickly becomes labeled "hate speech" with an accompanying threat to turn you over to the moderators for termination of account privileges?

While I only frequent a few such discussion sites on the internet, I have noticed that my childfree opinions instantly label me as "hate-filled", "bigoted" or "abusive" towards children. I never use blue language, always keep to the point of the thread and avoid generalizations.

My last battle was with a college student's moo on an English faculty board last term. She had a burr under her saddle about the number of homework assignments given by the brat's composition teacher. She kept calling the essays pointless and went so far as using the emails she received from the pampered brat as evidence of his writing skill. I nearly fell off of my desk chair reading some of this tripe, and told her that those emails are not evaluated by the course instructor and the assignments are due from every student in class. The moo believed that her brat should just forward those emails as evidence of his writing prowess. Perhaps she did and the brat was laughed out of the classroom.
August 23, 2006
Regarding the childfree-by-choice board on iVillage that went belly-up years ago, the problems started when this moo came on claiming that she needed a safe place to post. Her reason for elbowing her way into our space was that she had a CF friend and wanted to understand her. Yeah...right! If this dame wanted to truly understand her friend, she would respect the lady's choices rather than use excuses to barge into our space. This breeder flamed all of the members -- especially me since I refused to kowtow to her -- and was constantly changing her iVillage ID...as if we did not know it was her under the new alias. Oh yeah, we got hit with the hate speech rules... tongue sticking out smiley
GreenGrass
August 23, 2006
As for HipMoo Michelle and her comments about how the CF "push their sick opinions on others" - there are some idiot CF trolls out there who are a disgrace to all CF, but in general there is a LOT more "pushing" from Moo Land.

There is a poster in the comments named Claire who makes some well-spoken, excellent points.

Dorine - isn't it sad how college kids today need their parents to defend them and whine to others about how HARD their kids have it at school? There is supposedly a growing trend of Parent Offices or something like that to serve as the umbilical cord between Junior in college and the parents back at home - basically babysitting for college students. Of course, we CF are EVIL because we expect people to get a grip and grow the f*ck up.
Dorine
August 23, 2006
The past decade has been marked by more and more battles with parents over their children's grades. The educational privacy laws prevent us from discussing any student's grades except with the particular student or his or her authorized representative. The legal definition of authorized representative means a third party who holds their power of attorney, and does not automatically include a parent.

Our board has required all college employees to take annual seminars to update staff, faculty and others on student privacy laws. We receive a double dose of this nonsense from our faculty senate through required signed policy acknowledgements.

Not a semester goes by without some overprotective or nosy parent trying to intimidate this old broad to change a grade or provide some other advantage. It has never worked on me and never will. I am not an easy grader, and I have fought grade inflation all of my career in english education. I have been taken to task for being a tough instructor innumerable times through a succession of deans, department chairs and other officials, but I do not surrender.

Parents have threatened me with litigation, implied physical violence or other dire, tired consequences. None of these tactics have ever worked nor will they ever. I am not afraid to give a lazy brat a bad grade for doing shoddy work. You get what you earn, and that is a lesson today's college brats are lacking.
Sherz
August 27, 2006
Wow, Dorine, it sounds like your job has become frustrating with so much involvement from parents. I would have died had my parents contacted my professors over homework, or a grade. The sad thing is these kids aren't at all mortified by their parents' actions. They seek out their help instead of handling the situation on their own. Good for you for not giving in to the demands of these overactive parents.
August 27, 2006
GreenGrass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As for HipMoo Michelle and her comments about how
> the CF "push their sick opinions on others" -
> there are some idiot CF trolls out there who are a
> disgrace to all CF, but in general there is a LOT
> more "pushing" from Moo Land.

I do hate it when a CF troll makes us look bad by trollin a parenting board. Green Grass, you are correct how we get more pushing from Moo Land. On every childfree-by-choice site I have participated on or just looked, a moo always shows up to start trouble. I ran a CF site and saw much of the same even from a fencesitter, who was very pleasant at first but then went into the "how come you do not like children" mode. This is never pleasant.
August 28, 2006
Good for you!!!! Screw them, tell them to keep pestering you and you'll be filing harrassment charges.

I can't imagine being a teacher in today's schools, having to deal with the brats, the pahrunts and their games, you couldn't pay me enough. Assholes.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.