Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1792: Brats & Hospital Visits

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1792: Brats & Hospital Visits
August 23, 2006
I hear you, CFScorpio! I ranted a few weeks back about when Catdaddy was in the hospital, and there were brats running about in the halls. One little shit actually WALKED INTO CATDADDY'S ROOM to see what we were watching on TV. And there were other sprogs zooming up and down the hall in those gawdawful *heelies* (shoes with a wheel in the heels).

Catdaddy was luckier than your grandmother, though, in that he had a private room. That had to have been hell for your poor grandma, having to dela with this shit right in her room.

I'm old enough to remember the age rules. When I was 15, my father was in the hospital. I was allowed to see him, but my younger brother was not. The rule there was 15 and older.

I hope your grandma is feeling better now, and I am sorry she had to go through what she did. It is indeed disgraceful.

DrDanCorelli
Re: #1792: Brats & Hospital Visits
August 23, 2006
Anytime you witness brats making noise in the hall, immediately ask to speak to the nursing manager on duty or the patient advocate. Most hospitals have very strict regulations concerning who may visit, how and when. Whether the nursing staff or other hospital officials enforce those policies is a different matter.

Having been a medical director for a critical care unit at one point, I witnessed a moo bringing her four coughing, snotty brats into see their grandmoo, who was clinging to life with a serious case of bacterial pneumonia and on mechanical ventilation. I stopped the moo before she could bring the brats into the unit and gave her holy hell for almost subjecting the rest of the medically fragile patients to yet more pathogenic microbes. She whined that she could not afford babysitting and the brats wanted to see grandmoo. I immediately called hospital security and had them all thrown out. I then called the nursing director and asked what the hell was going on in the unit. Two weeks later, the nurse manager had risk management all over her ass and the rules were strengthened.

It would have taken only one antimicrobial-resistant pathogen from those brats to kill off a bunch of patients in the CCU. The fucking moo and her brats should have been thrown out of the hospital the minute they hit the floor, but the damned unit clerk thought she would bend the rules and allow them in. She got her ass canned.
CheeseLouise
August 23, 2006
Dr. Dan, that is truly a heartwarming story. You calling Security on moo and her brats and getting 'em pitched out on their asses, and the unit clerk getting canned for threatening patients' lives because she just HAD to play breederpleaser and broke some very clear rules. I love ALL of it. I would hope every hospital has doctors with as much spine.
CFScorpio
August 23, 2006
Catmommy, thank you! Grandma is back home as of today and is feeling somewhat better, although she's still not back to normal.

Dr. Dan, believe me...if I had been there in person, I would definitely have spoken up about the brats. Unfortunately I live 1400 miles away and could not even visit her.

But good for you for having that germ vector of a family thrown out! Why is it that "I can't afford a babysitter" is considered a good excuse by breeders? Why is this OUR problem?
August 24, 2006
CheeseLouise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dr. Dan, that is truly a heartwarming story. You
> calling Security on moo and her brats and getting
> 'em pitched out on their asses, and the unit clerk
> getting canned for threatening patients' lives
> because she just HAD to play breederpleaser and
> broke some very clear rules. I love ALL of it. I
> would hope every hospital has doctors with as much
> spine.

I agree! I LOVE IT when breeders are told NO or are called out on their or their brat's behavior. Sucks to be MOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anonymous User
August 24, 2006
Dr. Dan that is appalling that the unit clerk was that ignorant. So glad she was fired. People amaze me to know end.
Annie
August 24, 2006
Dr. Dan, you are my hero!!!!! Thanks for having the courage and concern for your patients to get that dumbass moronic excuse for a mom (and her 4 subhuman cretins) out of the hospital.

Every hospital should have someone like you as a director, helping to keep patients safe from "loving" relatives.

I'm extremely grateful the last time I was ever in a hospital was in the late 1980's. People had manners then.

Again, thanks for those who don't have a voice.
Annie
August 24, 2006
CF Scorpio, you are dead on the money. I still think the "I can't afford a babysitter" is the purest load of bullshit. I'm sure if you checked out the car or suv she was driving, then visited her home, you'd see all of her vehicles, gadgets, were pretty expensive.

I've had to deal with welfare whores who whined "I can't afford books/babysitters/[fill in anything necessary]" but could afford cable tv, cell phones, etc.

It's not that they can't afford babysitters, they don't want to waste taxpayers money on it, when they can spend it on drugs/drink/tobacco [fill in the addiction of choice].

And they wonder why people look at them with contempt and disgust?

Get a frigging clue, you assholes!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel SO much better now. And so grateful I'm forever CF.

Bless all of your brothers and sisters of the cause.
Anonymous User
August 25, 2006
I totally agree. Annie & CF Scorpio. I think the "I can't afford a babysitter" excuse should be translated as: "I was too lazy to look for one and I have zero concern with anyone but muyself."

Dr. Dan, I am so filled with utter joy that you got that filthy mouth-breather moo & her Deliverance brood thrown out on their arses.
CFScorpio
August 25, 2006
Actually, that's not what I meant. What I meant was, even if "I can't afford a babysitter" happens to be true for that person, why does that give them the license to bring the fucking kid to places where it doesn't belong? If you can't afford a babysitter, stay the fuck home and save up your money until you can afford one!

I can't afford a boat. Should I steal one?
I can't afford a Mercedes. Should I ask the dealer to give me one?
I don't have change for the snack machine. Should I smash the glass and take a snack?
Annie
August 25, 2006
Re: the "I can't afford a babysitter" discussion one more time. CFScorpio you're right. But also even if they couldn't afford a babysitter (and 99.9% of the time they can they just don't want to pay for one), if they don't have the money they could have one of their lazy assed relatives babysit for the 1-2 hours they have to go out in public. I've seen more well-fed moos and their "hubbies" with all their brats in tow, and you just KNOW they're from generations of breeders, so their parents or sisters or brothers could fill the void instead of driving the rest of us crazy in public places.

But that would be a caring, considerate thing to do. And since they're they only people who exist, who matter, why should they?

A pox on them all.

I'm trying to keep it clean today, campers.

Have a great weekend!
Matush
August 26, 2006
What is the going rate for babysitters these days? I can't imagine it costing more than $10/an hour.
CFScorpio
August 26, 2006
Matush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is the going rate for babysitters these days?
> I can't imagine it costing more than $10/an hour.

I used to charge $1 to $2 an hour as a teenager in the late '70s/early '80s. I imagine it's more now, but I would think $10 an hour would be the max.
Sherz
August 26, 2006
"I can't afford a sitter." can best be translated as. "I could afford a sitter if I wanted to put forth the effort to call one, but because I think my kids are so great, you should to, so enjoy!"
Rapunzel111
September 23, 2006
I am going to physical therapy currently and I applaud one of the policies that the office has :
Children under 16 are not allowed in our office.Children 16 or over must be accompanied by an adult/guardian.No exceptions.

I love it!!!!!This office also makes you sign off on this policy and even when you make an appointment,they verbally tell you this on the phone!!!

I was going to another office before this for P.T. and I noticed while in the waiting room a Breeder Moo an crutches that had her 3 toadlers on the floor with her while she was filling out the paperwork.She had coloring books and crayons and markers thrown all over the floor and her crummy toadlers were hopping all over the place and wailing with glee. This office was so disorganized and I felt the presence of the toalers in the waiting room increasing my pain so I didn't go back there.

Hello Breeders who want to bring their irritating shitloaves to medical offices were people are in pain!!! Those of us recovering from an accident or illness don't want your dumbassed kids running around and screaming when we don't feel well so leave them to hell at home!!!
We don't want the possibility of them tripping us or running into us when we are in pain!!!
Aaaaaahhhh!!!And to have a medical office enforce this policy is Heaven.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.