Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1791 Mid-Life Crisis

Posted by india_darshan 
#1791 Mid-Life Crisis
August 24, 2006
The Sunday paper had a full article about this vapid woman who married a timeshare tycoon who is thirty years older. They married in 2000. The article went on how this billionaire's wife looked so wonderful after birthing five kids and is now preggo with twins. It is easy for these Uber-Wealthy housewives to look "good" like this one since they and the one in the article have plenty of nannies and domestic workers doing the runt care. The timeshare tycoon's wife spends her day in the gym since she does not have to work for a living. Despite the man being fairly frugal due to a very poor upbringing except for his huge house in Isleworth -- Orlando's very well-off gated community, the wifey spends tons of money on designer clothing. The guy has kids who are older than his wife. I can imagine what the grown children think of Stepmommy and all of their half-siblings who are younger than age 6!
Re: #1791 Mid-Life Crisis
August 24, 2006
Ew, so she basically gets knocked up over and over again, almost immediately after each sprogging event? That's one of the grossest things I've ever heard.
August 24, 2006
Yeah...it is gross! As much as the reporter tried to say this forty-year-old looked better after birthing five babies and having twins on the day than most women in their thirties, I saw it differently. Mrs. Siegel did not look that great. Despite the Valentino dress and high heels she was wearing, she still looked puffy due to the pregnancy. I guess she is beautiful to her seventy-year-old husband. Rumour is she is paid a million dollars for each sprog she pops out. No amount of money could make me breed!
August 24, 2006
And to breed with someone that old is just disgusting. E U

How will that look at Shitford's college graduation? "Oh, my dad's not here, he's dead. If he were still alive, he'd be 110." Nice.
Anonymous User
August 24, 2006
Sounds alot like my piece-o-work of a BIL & (eww) SIL.

He is 56 & married a 37 yr old psycho bitch from hell a whopping 10 mos after his wife of 25 years died of cancer. He has 2 teenage boys also. He makes alot of $$$, and met this chiquita online. She is from Argentina & also from $$$, & used to servants, etc. BIL isn't even good looking so you didn't need half a monkey brain to know why she married him.

She's treated the boys like her servants & even drove one out of the house after she threatened to kill him if he "messes this up for her". She has a police record from this. Her own parents basicly pay her to stay away from them b/c her narcissistic temper is unbearable.

Of course these 2 pillars of society bred, and the resulting she-spawn was 2lbs at birth. She's 4 now & has multiple health probs & barely can talk.

The loving parunts constantly fight, including her hitting him- and I once witnessed SIL tell my BIL that he's an old man & she married him only for his $$$. (The shocker of the century). She excludes the teen boys from everything & BIL acts like the boys don't exist. He even has to hide his bank account from her if he pays for anything for them. If he attempts divorce or any action, she threatens him w/ the sprog.

Needless to say, I've lost any respect I ever had for him & don't feel sorry for him. He brought this hell of a life on himself.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.